Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,109 members, 7,936,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigeria Out Of Recession Vs Reality Check - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Out Of Recession Vs Reality Check (630 Views)

Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Out Of Recession Vs Reality Check by koife(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Few days after his medical trip from U.K., PMB called Min of finance, Cbn governor and members of economic team to Asp rock and not long after that meeting Nigeria was officially said to be out of recession with GDP Growth rate of 0.55% atleast with the Q2 report. I made random research to a popular market (name with held) to do a reality check of price of commodities from there I went to few banks I know and made enquiries on loan and interest rate, the result I got made me shed tears. I want to use this opportunity to ask that we do a mini national survey on prices of commodity where you are.
E.g Garri, 1 modu =N500 (Abuja)
Thank you!

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession Vs Reality Check by oladeebo: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
koife:
Few days after his medical trip from U.K., PMB called Min of finance, Cbn governor and members of economic team to Asp rock and not long after that meeting Nigeria was officially said to be out of recession with GDP Growth rate of 0.55% atleast with the Q2 report. I made random research to a popular market (name with held) to do a reality check of price of commodities from there I went to few banks I know and made enquiries on loan and interest rate, the result I got made me shed tears. I want to use this opportunity to ask that we do a mini national survey on prices of commodity where you are.
Thank you!
yo may want us to be in recession forever, we were out!
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession Vs Reality Check by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
koife:
Thank you!
Recession and inflation are not the same thing. Education never stops, we should endeavour to keep learning and be wary of commenting on topics we aren't sure of.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession Vs Reality Check by Kobicove(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
koife:
Thank you!

You tried to reach me?

Pls send me an email at the following address - resumerepository@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sarcasm: Press Release By APC / Curfew In Plateau State Over Buhari Killings In SE / I Was Bribed To Suppress PIB - Senate Committee Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.