Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,810 members, 7,979,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:07 PM

This Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is For You (421 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You by Engrdanco3(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Do you have a business or is there something you're doing and you intend promoting online in other for it to be seen by thousands of people? Or is there something you intend selling and you urgently need buyers? If yes then kindly contact me, i can help you run adverts on social media platforms with effective result ranging from sponsored post, Google AdWords, Adsense, Targeted Ads (Adverts seen by a particular location e.g only those in Lagos), Side ads etc and also if you intend creating any kind of website or blog or you intend setting up a shop on Jumia, Konga, Craigslist etc in other to sell your things (If you are into selling) or you need a bulk SMS service or someone to design a logo or help create and run a Facebook, Instagram&Twitter page then all you have to do is contact me either by mailing me @danielokwoche@gmail.com or by phone/WhatsApp via +2348163056525 and if you're an upcoming artist and you want your songs or videos to be seen by thousands of people, you should contact me as well let's get talking.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Restates Commitment To Customers With New Brand Campaign / Digital Transfer Of Airtime, Data,subscriptions, And Bills / Reason A Business Start-up Might Not Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.