Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,336 members, 7,961,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions (48300 Views)

Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by freethesheeple(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Akpororo don finally cast o. Chai. Men don suffer.

thats life..when u go and marry a girl becuase of her colour and the pomade she rubs not knowing she is pure oloshi....98% of women lived and are now living a promiscious life.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

You have taken this way too seriously, all these long talk for what?
Was it even the yung6ix that replied akpororo,
Shuo, are you paid to hate, good, he doesn't have endorsement, is ok, we've heard, let it rest
At least he's doing something he's known for, and it's fetching him some cash enough to squander on drinks,
Two warri millionaires are quarreling and you carry am for head,
Chill bro

Bros abeg no vex just one question...were you involved in the conversation between aunty nurse and myself?

That answered who come carry the matter for head now?
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2017
paradigmshift:

bro wt re u even writing, u go just dey write crap just to defend yourself.
0/100 that's Your score lmao.
we talking rap here and stick to the line. stop jumping up and down like prostitute.
how many rappers in 9ja has made it internationally and even in 9jeria ?
I called mode 9 cos we talking rap and I used him as an example because he's the best rapper in Nigeria but nothing to show cos of the country that we in. we love kpangolo crap music that's all. yung6ix has done well, we all knew how e started, e own a label now and e even sign lk kudd, he's OK and what x do u expect? no matter how hard you try to pull him down, he's an high star and when it comes to good rap music, he's dope. mind you u were defending akpororo lmao, yung6ix is 100times richer than him ,I know you know. yung6ix is a House hold name take it or leave it. OK bye and stop masturbating on top yung6ix.

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Ancientboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
charleskl:
dem swear 4 u ni?!.. You HV bin using dz innocent girls picz since undecided
craze dey worry you, na ur sister?
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by charleskl(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ancientboy:
craze dey worry you, na ur sister?

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Ancientboy(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=charleskl post=60294122][/quote]i for repeat am but I no get ur time
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by obontami: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
EmyLeo:
Lol....#oya crack joke again babacheesy ,shebi you can like to laugh na..

##You go fear fear cheesycheesy.. just say one more thing like this, e go do you like movie, sholo stupid lomo ni.

"sholo stupid lomo ni" got me like cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) / Teddy A & Toyin Lawani Kolaqalagbo Advert Got People Talking / Olamide And Davido Hangs Out In Miami (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.