Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,312 members, 7,961,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part (26359 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by CaptainGOOD: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2017
kramer:

Loool, in your desperate state you went and dug yourself an even deeper hole. How many Yoruba people bear the name Mercy? From the looks of it it seems it's an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man, hence the last name segun

LMAO isee ignorance.. so yorubas dont bear mercy. grin
Pls where is the "yorubas are educated"?.
Thats how my yoruba friend told me yorubas dnt bear mike and kelvin.. i counldnt hold my lafter.
When a had a yoruba classmate whose name was micheal.
Seriously comming to.lagos opened my eyeys about u peoples ignorance... contrary to the "YORUBAS are educated" we used to hear

Mercy is an english name. Ok and as long as u ar3 a christian nomatter d trybe u ar from.
U can bear any Christian name

I have seen Yoruba bearing mercy.
Infact my nurse neighbour a yoruba.woman her name is MARY...u guys ar3 so dumb to a fault grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by missyQween(f): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2017
Just for crayfish and sugar ? May God help her
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Dahmayor(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Evablizin:

To me the arrest is of no use,the woman should be flogged by a soldier,burn her skin with hot iron the last but not the least inject hot Ghana into her private part so that she will know the evil she did is very horrible

exactaly

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by xtybliss(f): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
muykem:
I know it will be igbo. My wife prevented me from arrested my ibo Neabour. The way they treat their house help make me crying often. I have never seen such wickedness in my life before now.
please shut up that gutter of a thing u call mouth. Who said it doesn't happen in every part of the world.... Must you indulge in tribalism?? Nkita ala
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by patola080(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Keneking:
This govt sef cry
hmmmmm government did dey ask her to do dis useless woman
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by YelloweWest: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2017
muykem:
I know it will be igbo. My wife prevented me from arrested my ibo Neabour. The way they treat their house help make me crying often. I have never seen such wickedness in my life before now.
Pls report to police and save that child cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Smony: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2017
I blame buhari 4 makin tinz hard. bcuz of catfish n sugar she 1 kil person
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by AFONJACOW(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2017
abeg free the woman joor she is trying to stop future female Lawrence Anineh , if this girl turn to something else in the future, the same people that cajole this disciplines will also be the first to blame her guidance for their inabilities to discipline her when she was small... Ndi Ala
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Teeboi56: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Na their work

IPOB
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
Another biaflan again,are these people cursed?

LOL grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by jaszplus12(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2017
very unfortunate this happens all the time. its still happening somewhere and will still happen even with this being shown on TV.
first the woman is just wicked forgetting that she has a baby girl too and no one knows tomorrow. a sane grown woman to treat a child in such a manner is pure evil.
now wait, where's the hubby? he's culpable. he can't claim innocence since the child lives under him too.
he may have turned a blind eye for some reasons which may include:
if I intervene my wife might accuse me of supporting a "bad" child.
my wife might accuse me of having amorous thoughts towards the child.
these two basic reasons account for why many men foolishly fail to do right when their wives are involved in illtreating minors!
unfortunately many men marry and begin to bear children with careless abandon and try to blame the economy and buhari for their situation. bottomline is try to limit your offsprings to 1 or 2, there's no trophy for amassing a village and grumbling about it.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by ddeston(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2017
muykem:

Oga sir, you are more wicked than the woman that's suffering her house help. You and your wife are infact the most wicked and selfish people. Turning a blind eye to such cruelty as you described it, how do you sleep at night after seeing the inhumane treatment of the girl.

Anyways if you don't mind, which city are you guys.

Please kindly report to human right activists and if its within Lagos. Please reply me, let's take it from there
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Deehemjay(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2017
wats up
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
omg

it's not easy being a girl child.

if it's not sexual abuse it's physical abuse or emotional abuse.

you grow from being abused to getting dumped by 1 sicko boyfriend
True.....
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Angelyna(f): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
This is inhumane for God's sake.. What a wicked world
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by columbus007(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Look @d way the little baby is even joining them in holding the woman for the crime she committed grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2017
muykem:

why will you bring tribalisms in this matter even your state no better pass
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2017
They should get police women to UnCloth her and put peper into her private part too so she will know how it taste.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by PrinceChurchi10(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Igbo again..... na wa oh
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by michyG(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2017
useless beings....most women gain pleasure in hurting and maltreating kids that aren't theirs
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Sagay212: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Ugly, dirty, ipod piglet... that is what they learn from their supreme yogurt master pig kanu. To do evil and all manner of criminal activities. She must be dealt with. These are the kinda people that will be shouting 'no election in anambra'.. you won't know they are evil.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Chibyte(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2017
muykem:

Oga don't be angry. .its affecting your English
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Dicelson(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2017
*!...CRUSH 2017 OAU POST-UTME/APTITUDE TEST...!*

2017 *OAU POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST LECTURES*

*FEATURES*
* EXTENSIVE & INTENSIVE ANALYSIS OF *POST-UTME/APTITUDE TEST SYLLABUS* .
* FREE *OAU CBT TRAINING*
* APTITUDE/ POST-UTME *PERIODIC MOCK TEST*
* *Encyclopedic Dissection* of OAU PAST-QUESTION by *Academic Scholars.*

VENUE: *OAU CAMPUS*
BY:
*GOD FIRST TUTORS ILE-IFE.*
*08160840144/08100026333*

*FEW TESTIMONIES*
- AFOLABI ROSELY *(308 OAU POST-UTME)*
- Owoeye Seun *(304 OAU POST-UTME)*
- OMIDIRE JANET *(300 OAU POST-UTME)*
-PRECIOUS OLUKOYA *(OAU MERIT)*
- SANNI OLAMIDE *(OAU)*
- OLAGUNJU DAMOLA *(UNIBEN MERIT)*
- AREWA JOSEPH *(FUTA MERIT)*
- EMAYEOLA FAYOWOLE *(OAU MERIT)*
- JOHAH IMOLEAYO *(OAU MERIT)*
- OLAWALE ADEWALE *(FUTA)*
- OLAJIDE ABIGAEL *(FUTA)*
- ADELABU TOBILOBA *(OAU MERIT)*

AN EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM...

FOR INFO.. CALL *GOD FIRST TUTORS: 08160840144/08100026333/09096979302*
...SUCESS IS GUARANTEED...
...WE *TEACH, GOD GIVES* SUCCESS.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Gentelbae: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2017
muykem:
pls call d police n save d girl ffrom their trauma. It will cost u nothing.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by ladychioma: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Keneking:
This govt sef cry
must you blame government for every evil done in the society?
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Gentelbae: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2017
AFONJACOW:
abeg free the woman joor she is trying to stop future female Lawrence Anineh , if this girl turn to something else in the future, the same people that cajole this disciplines will also be the first to blame her guidance for their inabilities to discipline her when she was small... Ndi Ala
Commenting is not a must, if u don't know wat to say pls close dat gutter u call mouth
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by GloriaNinja(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
you forgot to mention putting pepper in her coochie as well
savagery. lol
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Osada1: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
That woman get witch, all those Anambra witch when dey rule Nigeria so, make them charge am go court, fully in support of the DPO, she's so wicked
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by notoriousbabe: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buhari is just very weekend
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Kokaine(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
the second picture is like she is saying... ah think you have see my mommy she na come and use hot knife to burn meee....
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by AFONJACOW(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Gentelbae:

Commenting is not a must, if u don't know wat to say pls close dat gutter u call mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Police Rescues Kidnapped Bauchi Girls Forcefully Converted To Islam / Pregnant Teenager Drinks Poison In Lagos, Blames Grandma In Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.