Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,786 members, 7,962,591 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner (37864 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by nwakibie3(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
The suspects – William Igana, Valentine Igana, Abdul-Rasheed Jimoh, Francis Madu, Usman Adeyemi

Francis has joined Afonja bad gang shocked shocked
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by seedman(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by younglleo: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]street take over grin
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by maxiuc(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad FRANCIS MADU kee those lunatics
Ipob are criminals, what have they stolen from you

Allergic to reasoning

Fool

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by smilingface(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
MrMicholo:
I have said it before and I will say it again.... IPOB is filled with miscreants that tarnish and divert from the true intent and peaceful purpose of the group in general...
first of all, The so-called Nnamdi Kanu did came out to...... wait oooo.... wrong thread... I repeat, wrong thread..
this weed is not good for my health ooo
*leaves thread*..
hahahahahaha..not your fault nah
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by lelvin(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Okay
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Hollawayn05(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
nowornever2016:
they never talk nah!! who send them? why they killed am? I wan know ooo!!

all this ones are still suspects or better still the unfortunate,
the real assailant are yet to be arrested,like the man Jk..

NB
to those of us buying tokunbo/Jagba fone RIP in advance,

my cousin was arrested some years back for buying a stolen fone which was stolen along side a camry and 2million naira,
so the bills was on us....
GBO IKILO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2017
oh Jesus! what a wicked world we live in,that there is no single regards for human life. i wonder what the young rising star might have done to them , that made them just waste his life. God please gives his family the heart to bear the loss. even the cheap phone buyers should just take note, because there is more to all these purchase of second hand phones.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by chymes0359(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad FRANCIS MADU kee those lunatics
you well so?
Shameless tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by iswallker(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
BadoBidoBae:

True Talk my dear.. it's so painful cry cry

People will still buy phones on the street. Poverty is high out there. Again very few people get to read news...

I feel so sad for the family of the deseased. Its hard to believe he was killed for a phone.
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Bigsteveg(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
I am missing something out here? Why was he killed please? These people are callous.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Dee60: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
He collected cash from them for Uber services? Since when?

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by personal59: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
they are yet to arrest those who kill d guy now

before u quote me pls read again nd tk note of each name
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by chineduemmao: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2017
MrMicholo:
I have said it before and I will say it again.... IPOB is filled with miscreants that tarnish and divert from the true intent and peaceful purpose of the group in general...
first of all, The so-called Nnamdi Kanu did came out to...... wait oooo.... wrong thread... I repeat, wrong thread..
*leaves thread*..
which kin weed b dat? u craze small com remember urself?
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Demmzy15(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
MrMicholo:
*leaves thread*..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by JaffyJoe(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Needless.
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Tobycharles: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
nowornever2016:
Main question clamouring for response

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Mobsync(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
This is a welcome development.
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by desmond2pk: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Seriously? You killed a man just like that?
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by luckypeace1980: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Welldone to the nigerian police force
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by samsam2019: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
They just killed him for nothing
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Eu24(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2017
For sale. Business use only.

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

My asking 4.5m

Call 09032200405

Note:

I already have 5Shops on it. Serious minded people only!!!

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by goodluckebi(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
nowornever2016:
yes ooo I wan know too

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by tivta(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don't buy used phone from unknown shops in computer village
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
tivta:
Don't buy used phone from unknown shops in computer village
Don't buy used phones at all!

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
This is where the python should be dancing not in Aba
no,there are more meats in aba for the Python
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by HARKJOSH: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
see gbege Oooooo

second nawaoooooo

those guys dey smell jail like fish
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by DedeNkem: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
If the driver said the truth, then why didn't he report it to the police?
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by MONITZ: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
purityval:
No peace for the wicked..

Warning to those who buy phone from the street.. Pray make your village people no remember you.

I am always scared stiff of second hand phones/laptops because of this,u innocently buy a second hand phone only for u to be arrested nd charged with murder. It's just too crazy nd coupled with the fact that our policemen re so crude in the way they extract information from suspects .The suspects could be tortured into confessing heinous crimes which they didn't commit.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba's 2000 Vs 2018 Photos / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? / Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.