Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,101 members, 7,960,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer (45820 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by gaskiyamagana: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
michoim:
This lawyer is full of lies.
Let him instigate more problem, pain for ipobians.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by BiafraMyAss(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu is Ojukwu 2.0, coward

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by GeoSpatial(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Did i read that the soldiers used MISSILES? May sense fall on the liers
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Kobicove(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
DedeNkem:

Show us a trusted web link to prove your claim or be quiet and stop spreading fake news!

My friend it's the lawyer that is spreading fake news and lies...

You people just don't want to hear the truth!
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by ApexPredator: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Unity beggar

Even the founding fathers knew we are are not one. Continue forcing unarmed people to love you at gun point. Isn't that cowardice?
Over 60yrs later, these words still ring true..Biafra can't come any sooner.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by gaskiyamagana: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Pidgin2:
The coward is in a tunnel somewhere
No, he dressed like woman to escape. Every woman will be searched well as from Oct 1.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2017
EponOjuku:

Ojuku had foreign support as he was supplied arms too. France, Spain, Portugal, South Africa, China, and Israel supported Ojuku and he still lost and ran away.

Say something else.
france was only sympathetic a twist supporting both sides. Tanzania,ivory coast and haiti were they only official supports. Dont know where ur china came from. You can never in ur life be like a hero Ojukwu..Just keep talking thrash about a man mind u r not half of.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Abagworo(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
What a shameful end to IPOB and their disgrace of law abiding Igbos. This one is small compared with when they will attempt to shoot at soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by EponOjuku: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
france was only sympathetic a twist supporting both sides. Tanzania,ivory coast and haiti were they only official supports. Dont know where ur china came from. You can never in ur life be like a hero Ojukwu..Just keep talking thrash about a man mind u r not half of.

You people said no foreign support and I pointed them out. Now, you're saying France was only sympathetic.

You're pathetic cowards who come from an ancestry of liars.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by pooozeee(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2017
This Lawyer is a mad man, where did you school self, you are not competent to be a lawyer in fact you are a liar , when your stupid client was singing war song did you caution him ?
That KANU should be sentenced to life in prison
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Never will I be deceived into getting maimed and killed by one who enjoys the luxury of life, whose family are in another country, dey receive fresh air, dey gbadun scatter . Even if dem nack me hot otumopo from okija shrine, omo e no go work.
One man to one life, dem nor dey borrow life.
People dey spend billions for hospital just to try c d next minute den I go come open chest to receive bullet for another man wey him n him family dey enjoy pieces?
Tufiakwa!
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
EponOjuku:

You people said no foreign support and I pointed them out. Now, you're saying France was only sympathetic.

You're pathetic cowards who come from an ancestry of liars.
im talking of live ammunition and weapon support which biafrans were managing to build most themselves and used it to slay thousands of nigerian sojas....u think u win war with sympathisers...Argue and stop abusing...Hate kee u dia
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by luckyogor(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Its funny how we always comment tribally and one sided,you will see the ipob sympathisers commenting without admitting that there are some wrongs in some of their actions likewise the others on the side of the nigerian soldiers commenting without admitting the wrongs also from their side,nigeria is for everybody and everybody is free to agitate for what is best for them,the nigerian army might win with their brutality,but they will only succed in convincing more igbos to defend their land.the ipob agitators ought to respect the rule of law when holding their rallies and also have to respect all other tribes residing in their domain,likewise the nigerian army also in all their actions,they aint impressing anybody by going to bombard the house of kanu in a show of force,if they want to arrest him then they should just arrest him.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by umarpaki: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2017
let him continue deceiving his blind followers...mahaukata kawai.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by solabobo: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2017
But why is KANU running and bidding around he should try and learns from Mandela, he never resist arrest or struggle with the army grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by tsmat(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2017
some can only fight for Biafra on the internet ...they are no where near the fight scene.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by cephas10: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2017
AuroraB:
What stops them from picking him up? Why all these just over a man
Why are they stressing people around there with their presence? Why are they breaking into his house, destroying gates and what not shocked
I keep asking because I read people have Surrendered, his parents inclusive. He wasn't even amongst them!
If the NA have laid siege on his house in his absence then we got no intelligence in our so-called military sad
Wth lipsrsealed undecided
You are not understanding, this guy by all standards has commited a treasonable offence and no country takes treason as a joke. Nnamdi went about insulting Nigeria, insulting Nigerians, and insulted Buhari personally...are u not awarebof all the insults, DAT he will go to abuja and come back buharis head, or DAT he will go to abuja with a number of his army. Do u think its going to be easy picking him up as u have said? After threatening that any army DAT comes to his fathers house to arrest him will die? Was the govt suppose to continue watching him? Nnamdi is lucky that buhari is been civil, many of us if in buharis shoes would have finished this guy since.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Oju4190: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Some of u talk like fools...Should a leader of a course expose himself to the frontline of the enemy attack? did buhari or buratai join or stay in front in boko haram assaults even as they r d ones with d bigger weapon attacking, did a warrior like osama bin laden join al queda in frontline attacks?...

Ur comments just clearly shows the hatred u guyz have for the igbos or Nnamdi kanu. But for me, i was at his palace 2days ago and what i saw from the guys/ladies guarding him unarmed xcept with sticks and any non-live ammunication as total bravery and Nnamdi kanu comes out from time to time to check and console his wounded ipob members...

meanwhile over 100 army at his vicinity are just shamefully shooting unarmed guyz and still cant use physical combat to gain entrance abi dem no be sojas ?! drop ur weapons and fight unarmed men to enter the gate na

But I watched a Video of him leading a crowd and moving towards a military convey in the opposite direction and he was shouting "BASTARD ZOO SOLDIERS SHOOT ME,SHOOT ME FOOLS".And then the military convey had to give way for him to pass . Now dat the lion is back from London can't he repeat it?
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by lightwind(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
ensamy:
Hahaha!! Kanu the real Lion king. Torturing the army without any weapon. Agu ike gabba niru grin grin grin
The guy na real Baddo, i tell you... yesterday i was watching a foreign news, China Global Television Network, CGTN I saw a video of Nigerian soldier s brutality on indigenous people of biafra IPOB... the news were showing it on air .guy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by soliddust2020: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian army used missiles on Nnamdi kanu house and you still searching for hime, e go don pieces. I wonder the kind weed this lawyer smoked before saying this kind of lies. The lawyer they the same level with Lai Mohammed
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by sunnyajaks: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2017
agbangam:
He has gone into hiding after all d noise making. NA is really angry rite now and dey are ready to give him d ELzazaky treatment. He needs to be discipline cos it is crystal clear dat his parents didn't train him properly.
. Nahhh truuu talk
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Reference(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

The Blackman is evil. No wonder the black people will remain the most backward race in the universe. Here is a black country that cannot even produce any competent doctors to treat their black president. The black president then lives at the mercy of foreign countries for his survival. Here is a military that cannot even produce its own bullets, a military that will crumble and die within a month, if the United Nations places an embargo on the sales of arms to this black country. What does the black president do? He uses the worthless military to humiliate, maim and kill the people he is supposed to lead. And what does the black citizens do? They rejoice that their fellow citizens are being killed. After all, these citizens are of a different ethnicity. The Blackman is evil.

That's why we are the way we are. What are they defending. The same failed system they will still complain about. The little in the treasury is being wasted on an unaccountable military what the police could have done, what the courts are doing and what diplomacy should have done. By next year the bills will come in and this country will be poorer and even less secure. The viscious cycle just has to stop. We need proper, circumspect, visionary leadership in this country, the effectiveness of which can be measured in real progress and prosperity. Start restructuring now. The clock is ticking. This challenge will not go away on its own and certainly not by coercion.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by DedeNkem: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Kobicove:

My friend it's the lawyer that is spreading fake news and lies...

You people just don't want to hear the truth!

Prove your so-called "truth" and I will believe you!
It is very easy to prove facts!
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
The Nigeria Military approach to Capture Nnamdi Kanu isn't the best option that could have been adopted. This guerilla-warfare approach would only escalate things - tons of civilian casualties would be experienced for sure. Instead of the said approach, why not send the DSS on a reconnaissance mission to observe Nnamdi Kanu's everyday movement, his contingency plan in the event that the Nigerian military strikes and every other military classified information; which would sure include how best to penetrate his home building with little or no civilian casualty. The gathered recon information should be related back to our Joint special force command for further evaluation and deploy of tactics to capture NK alive. Train a dozen special force unit within an environment that's more like the geographical location gotten from the recon information. After training, the president approves the operation. Following, the special force arrives at night, that's if they are accustomed to using night googles, penetrate the building, abide by the given rules of engagement. Capture NK and leave the building in timely fashion with little or no casualty.

If NK resists arrest, The special forces should use their lethal weapon to resist and deter the threat.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by burakado17: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:
We the Biafran Sinking Service are tracking his whereabouts through our mordern communicative neckwork.

We cannot tell you that our supreme leader is safe under his fathers bed.

Because we are a sinking service. cool

IPOB... one fraternity ! wink
lol!
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by anigbajumo(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Some of u talk like fools...Should a leader of a course expose himself to the frontline of the enemy attack? did buhari or buratai join or stay in front in boko haram assaults even as they r d ones with d bigger weapon attacking, did a warrior like osama bin laden join al queda in frontline attacks?...

Ur comments just clearly shows the hatred u guyz have for the igbos or Nnamdi kanu. But for me, i was at his palace 2days ago and what i saw from the guys/ladies guarding him unarmed xcept with sticks and any non-live ammunication as total bravery and Nnamdi kanu comes out from time to time to check and console his wounded ipob members...

meanwhile over 100 army at his vicinity are just shamefully shooting unarmed guyz and still cant use physical combat to gain entrance abi dem no be sojas ?! drop ur weapons and fight unarmed men to enter the gate na

Yer excellencey Alhaji Liar Mohammed
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Oju4190:

But I watched a Video of him leading a crowd and moving towards a military convey in the opposite direction and he was shouting "BASTARD ZOO SOLDIERS SHOOT ME,SHOOT ME FOOLS".And then the military convey had to give way for him to pass . Now dat the lion is back from London can't he repeat it?
he has proven a point like u said...so u knw he is brave. i dont see any reason fr him to xpose himself now to d python sojas...who does that?! Just like saying because u r a lion,u should approach 100hunters with gun..even saddam hussein or gaddafi wont do that. plz lets think and be rational
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

Yer excellencey Alhaji Liar Mohammed
my friend im at umuahia....just passed isigate heading towards worldbank..im too old to lie anyhow

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by attackgat: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Blue3k:
This story is too wild to believe. Soldiers busted in his compound shoot the place up and didn't capture or kill Kanu.

I saw the video on youtube last night. The sound of gunfire just by Kanu's gate was so deafening that my wife thought I was watching a war movie. It is quite shocking that Nigeria claims to be a democracy but the Military can still go a peaceful area and turn.the place into a war front.

It is shocking the level of dictatoship that Nigeria has sunk to under Buhari.

That Soldiers who should only be seen in war situations can raid an unarmed mans house, and open fire with no regard to the santity of life.

Truly shocking
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
He don run,the hunchback boy don't abandon him people like ojukwu grin grin
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by nikz(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
From the video I watched I only heard gun shots but no forceful entrance by the Nigerian army except we see another footage. Meanwhile from the videos we've so far, ipods know all they have is sticks and stones and they keep charging at the Nigerian army now the trigger happy ones among them will have no choice than to shoot and be ready for the consequence or denial later. If you're a civilian just be wise.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by enemyofprogress: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

I saw the video on youtube last night. The sound of gunfire just by Kanu's gate was so deafening that my wife thought I was watching a war movie. It is quite shocking that Nigeria claims to be a democracy but the Military can still go a peaceful area and turn.the place into a war front.

It is shocking the level of dictatoship that Nigeria has sunk to under Buhari.

That Soldiers who should only be seen in war situations can raid an unarmed mans house, and open fire with no regard to the santity of life.

Truly shocking
at least the boy don keep him mouth shut for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.