Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

Who Needs Corporate And Promotional Gifts Items? Holla Me - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Who Needs Corporate And Promotional Gifts Items? Holla Me (1101 Views)

Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You / Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only / We Brand Corporate And Promotional Gift Items For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Corporate And Promotional Gifts Items? Holla Me by Audu2008: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
No story, we undertake the design and printing of all corporate and promotional gift items to include;

a. Call Cards
b. Flyers & Posters
c. Corporate profiles, books and CD Covers
d. Calendars, banners and stickers
e. T-shirts and faze caps
f. Key rings, pens and carrier bags
g. Note pads, umbrellas and wall clocks
h. car, bus and truck branding
i. Bill boards, radio and Tv commercials e.t.c

Just call: 08067284580 for your satisfaction.

Re: Who Needs Corporate And Promotional Gifts Items? Holla Me by bruisjem(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2012
You share here very useful information that really good and useful for me. There are many of promotional items manufacturer company in the market which make lots of good colour and design promotional items and also print your company name and logo on it. They offer very cheap price on each promotional items that affordable for the people and easily fit in their budget.

(1) (Reply)

Supply. / Aniversary Sale At Buchy By Miraexcel. Up To 40% Discount. See Some Pics Here / Fish Farming Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.