Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,987 members, 7,963,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

VIDEO inside: Yar Adua's Cousin Speaks To Al Jazeera And Not Nta/ait: Hiss! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO inside: Yar Adua's Cousin Speaks To Al Jazeera And Not Nta/ait: Hiss! (562 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO inside: Yar Adua's Cousin Speaks To Al Jazeera And Not Nta/ait: Hiss! by riversman: 6:01am On Mar 03, 2010
I am sick of this Fhuckery, they are playing with the minds of innocent and honest nigerians, Why are foreign networks always the 1st to break the news on all this Fakery,

And for that lilly heart called BADLUCK Jonathan, I give up on him, Based on what my aunt in Abuja just told me, shame!!!! Turai is the WINNER here,  sad sad sad

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2010/03/20103333915560248.html
Re: VIDEO inside: Yar Adua's Cousin Speaks To Al Jazeera And Not Nta/ait: Hiss! by princekevo(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2010
I am sick of this Fhuckery, they are playing with the minds of innocent and honest nigerians, Why are foreign networks always the 1st to break the news on all this Fakery,

I said it before that Nigerian media and journalism is the most dull, dumb, clueless and laziest media in the world jst as the country itself. They jst sit and create stories based on speculations to sell their papers. I bet you if this where in other nation the truth would have come out of the real situation of yarasick condition.

For me until Yaradau open address the nation i will hold on to my believe that he is a dead man. Tml again one of his Aunt will also tell us that she meet her drinking kunu. I can possibly tell you that i meet my father who is already in the grave eating Egusi soup, would you doubt me? How can a leader who can talk, walk, and feed himself refuse to break the silence on the people he is supposed to lead?
All is bullsh.it, that is why for weeks now i stopped wasting my time reading any Nigerian papers until the real situation unfold itself

(1) (Reply)

Who Voted This Dude Into Office? / Acting President Is Timid / Reps Threaten To Arrest Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.