Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,051 members, 7,960,335 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Will Professionally Build A Website For You. (tested And Trusted) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Professionally Build A Website For You. (tested And Trusted) (266 Views)

Are You In Search Of A Writer? Here's A Tested And Trusted Prolific Writer / I Will Professionally Proofread Your Script, Novel, Book, Article, Blog Post / Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Professionally Build A Website For You. (tested And Trusted) by Ignyte(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
My Name is Peter Jev; and I am the Creative Director of 'Slush' web and Creative Agency Based in Benue. I have created Threads on Nairaland as regards selling premium Themes for N1000. Nobody was scammed thankfully, Not one Person has complained.

I will create a beautiful attractive website for you and it will be responsive, mobile friendly and works perfectly on Desktop and Mobile devices like Tablets and smart phones.

It will also be 100% compatible with all browsers and meet the latest google web-master guidelines for 2017.

My Design services include:

Corporate/Business site
E-commerce
Social Network / Dating Site
Forum
Events / Coming Soon pages
CV /Portfolio sites
Blogs
Photography
Real Estate website
Political/ Religious sites
And So much more

A quick sample is [url]solarvisionnija.com.ng[/url] I am currently working on [url]actionforfood.com[/url] for an NGO based in Cameroon (Internationally recognised)

Anyways. If you are interested please contact me via:
Call/Whatsapp: 07037534762
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Twitter: @Peterjev
Good Day and God Bless!

(1) (Reply)

Accounteer Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies (3 Positions) / Vacancy For HR Manager With UK And US Labour Law Expereince / International Medical Corps Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.