Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,198 members, 7,936,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY (1872 Views)

11 Ways To Touch The Body Of A Woman And Make Her Happy / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY by GISTLIFE(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
nothing help a woman than the awareness that she is loved and desired.
if you have not been send a love and romantic messages to your woman, I suggest you start sending it or send it for the first time to surprise her, make her smile and make her happy

Surprise your favorite woman and send her a romantic text message about your feelings, which will please her. Nothing will help her to become happier than the awareness that she is loved and desired.

[b]ROMANTIC AND LOVE MESSAGES FOR YOUR WOMAN

1. " I asked God to send me the best girlfriend in the world, but He sent me a wonderful woman, who has become my true friend, a passionate lover, a caring partner and the one, without whom I cannot live! Thank you for being in my life. "

2. Do you know, when I realized that I love you? When I saw you as a future mother of my children and a woman, with whom I will spend the entire earthly life and eternity. "

3. " Beloved, my love for you is unconditional, it grows from the depths of my heart, and without your affection and warmth my heart stops beating, all I ask for is you by my side forever.

4.You know, I’m ready to kiss the whole world, for what it gave you to me. I couldn’t dream of a more romantic, sensual, caring and sweet second half. "

5.You know, the world can be saved only by love, but my love for you is so strong that it can heal millions of broken hearts. You are my everything, I love you. "

6.Only fools believe that love makes a person vulnerable, only love makes a person strong and courageous. Your love made me a better person, because of you I became the man, whom I always wanted to be. "

Short messages
1. Only with you, I learned to breathe! Love you. "

2. " I’m smitten with you! You’re my number one! "

3. " Your touches warm me better than the sun! I’m crazy in love with you! "

4. " You’re the queen of my heart, with you, forever won’t be too long! "

5. " I can’t bear to be apart from you, you’re a vital part of me. "

make your woman proud
make her happy
remember if you miss love you miss life,
be a real man......your woman is your everything

http://www.gistlife.com.ng/search/label/enter?max-results=5&m=0

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY by BlackDBagba: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY by GISTLIFE(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlackDBagba:
grin
Go make your bae happy grin
BlackDBagba:
grin
Go make your bae happy
Re: Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY by wisdomkid: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most people don't know that the secret to sending the best message is usually sending a "short message". Sending a short message keeps the receiver occupied and thinking of various meaning into it. grin cheesy Here are the best 365 short love messages I'll recommend you check out.
Re: Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY by Simmyj1: 12:08pm On May 07, 2021
True. Nothing makes a woman feel more happy than knowing she is loved.
For the best of the best lot love messages to send to your girlfriend, you may want to try this app.

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Nigerian Girl Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Lesbian Partner / Quiz For The Ladies. Winner Gets N100,000 / Is My Husband Cheating???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.