Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (56040 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Elis49(f): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mtchewww....I can't waste money attending such shows cos it is gonna be wack!!...imagine him singing alone.#boring.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by cosby02(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
phantom02:
if paul is nw calld mr.p,wht will peter b called??
Master P tongue grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Satansadvocate(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by rafabenitez: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
If only mary slessor had not showed up.click like if u agree with me..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Egein(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
OP, you said he "savagely" replied...

Are you feeling fine? Show us the savage, please.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Demzy4: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
I really don't know why people are hating on Peter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
I doubt his ability to deliver Paul's verses. Maybe this is all he need to realise and admit his foolishness.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by gcof(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
brixton:
This same idiot was the one that went to press last year. Today is releasing video altercations between him and his brothers. Any man that is not even ashamed of how his children will feel about his acts is a pus.sy man.
chief Justice of Nairaland... I salut

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
He's just been immature.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Taviajack(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who is Mr P?

A dancer or an artist
If you ask me who I wan ask?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
jiinxed:

This is what happens when you leave your tribe and marry from ndi slavery, ndi sophistication. It's sad, really.

Oloshi ni e ni??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by alufahh1982: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
rafabenitez:
If only mary slessor had not showed up.click like if u agree with me.

yes I agree u a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by EkeJah(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't blame the twin brothers much... Na Mary slessor I blame, if not for her their would have being no fight between two childish adults
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Banter1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by babapressy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funny answer
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by joenor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Humm I really feel for this brother, I pray God should restore your home.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by 360great(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
This guy is high on drugs grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by totorimi: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
They have succeeded in in scattering them. A successful superstar duo that have been representing Africa well for over a decade.

Just look at how they have fallen to the level of up coming artist begging for identity.
My advice to them is to retrace their steps fast because they compliment eachother.
They shouldn't allow this thing to tear the twin apart 'haba'.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Jacktheripper: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
They are looking for one billionaire who will settle their fight. Maybe lalasticlala can volunteer

Shey lala get 30 billion for the account?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by onyekachee(f): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin
TheControversy:
Peter, Paul say you are *a* shameful! undecided
na wa grin
TheControversy:
na wa
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by joystickextendr: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Okay na
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by toggy: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
what is tribe in this matter? You are such a village boy!
Psquare issue is just a case of pride and arrogance. The love that exist between the twins while they were hustling suddenly exit when they become wealthy. ii will advise the Psquare to stop this ridiculous panorama. Allow God to take control of the situation, the more you are together the happier you will be! don't allow retrogressive minded people to mingle. It is not uncommon to disagree in other to agree. Stop and desist from all these show of shame.
jiinxed:

This is what happens when you leave your tribe and marry from ndi slavery, ndi sophistication. It's sad, really.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Negotiate: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Demzy4:
I really don't know why people are hating on Peter.

Imagine if your girlfriend breaks up with you today, and before nightfall you see her already uploading pictures of she and another guy on Facebook, what impression will you have?

Peter was not just booked for this show, he's been working underground solo since. That's bad for teamwork.

Of the duo, he's the only one that has a stage name, Mr P.

It is clear he's been pushing for the break up.

Paul will do better than him. Na gragra he get.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by mavinc4u(f): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheControversy:

Lol, he said Paul say you are a shame.
You are shameful
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by nice360: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=uhuogba post=60908867]Maybe breaking up and making up is the new business strategy for these guys to make news headlines. They have been trending for days now which is good for their show business.
This could be two brothers fooling the world[ very true bro. pending the time they ll come up with a good music again.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by holarfresh: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
His going to perform is new release Asap
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
He"ll Be Performing Pauls Songs With His Offensive Voice. I Attended One Of Their Shows In California And I Was Soo Dissappointed In Peter. I Wonder Why Some Nigerians Fink He"ll Fair Better Than The Rest When To Me Hez Just As Wacked As Efe.

NB: Paul Is The Brain Behind 80% Psquare Songs. The Minute He Employs A Better Dancer, "Psquare Is Back Again".

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Opoki(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
stGabrielo:
angryshameless immature idiot angry
Except if you're an Igbo then I'm cool but if not, your comment is not cool.

The truth is his brother are against his choice of wife being a Yoruba lady, 6yrs older than him, 2yrs older than Jude so do the maths. Why do you think they believe Lola bewitch Peter?

The truth is, in the music industry, the death of one artiste give birth to the rise of another, let them keep fighting, when dagrin left, nature give us olamide, Psquared will never be missed!

I feel for Peter but I love his courage to stand alone!
It's a loose loose situation for them though!

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by stGabrielo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Opoki:

Except if you're an Igbo then I'm cool but if not, your comment is not cool.

The truth is his brother are against his choice of wife being a Yoruba lady, 6yrs older than him, 2yrs older than Jude so do the maths. Why do you think they believe Lola bewitch Peter?

The truth is, in the music industry, the death of one artiste give birth to the rise of another, let them keep fighting, when dagrin left, nature give us olamide, Psquared will never be missed!

I feel for Peter but I love his courage to stand alone!
It's a loose loose situation for them though!
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by jiinxed: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Oloshi ni e ni??

Otu nne gi
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by olaola12345678: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheControversy:
are u speaking englih or wat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.