Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,876 members, 7,959,748 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Star Celebrity Blasts Psquare Over Childish Display [watch Epic Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Celebrity Blasts Psquare Over Childish Display [watch Epic Video] (426 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Davido Curves Another Female Fan And Its Epic! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Celebrity Blasts Psquare Over Childish Display [watch Epic Video] by bossmeek(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Comedian Koffi is not happy, or rather pissed at the fact that PSquare are bringing their family drama to social media, for this, he’s gone all berserk to the twins. In a recent chat with HipTV, the comedian was asked to make a comment about the ongoing drama between the brothers, and he went complete bozo, dragging the brothers and their feud, tagging it as childish. “Sorry, I don’t give a f** about P-Square and whatever, I don’t care! I have my own issues. I have my….take your family issues into your family and deal with. I don’t give a f**!” He said, adding, “Grown men acting childish all over social media. F** off, men!” psquare-jude-okoye The PSquare Brothers! The comedian successfully said what many frustrated fans have been thinking, fans who are subjected to the brothers’ annual family drama, because folks are up on social media, applauding him for dealing the brothers a huge blow.
*Watch the epic video Below* _(Please note: he uses ‘frog’ in place of ‘F.uck’, because it is inappropriate to use the vulgar term on live TV):_
http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/grown-men-acting-childish-f-off.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Slammed President Donald Trump In Hip-hop 4-5mins Freestyle Rap (video) / Nigerian Rapper Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Politics Age Or Real Age - Former First Lady Patience Jonathan Turns 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.