Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,381 members, 7,937,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

40ng's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40ng's Profile / 40ng's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Celebrities / Comedian Klintoncod Throwback Picture - #cambridgecity England by 40ng: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
#CambridgeCity England , as shared on Instagram with caption ..

#FlashBack to My first year in England. Pls be nice with words ooonkayyn . At this time, i thought i had more swag than davido & hushpuppi combined and girls loved me that time cos of this swaaaag  #CambridgeCity

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/klintoncod-throwback/

Cc; lalasticlala

Career / Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures by 40ng: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Aviation unions protest over concession block roads, passengers suffer , see pictures beow

And According the Punch Newspaper's Report , Read the News below.

Workers of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria on Tuesday morning disrupted activities at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport as they protest the proposed concession of the airport and the Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja.

The protest was led by the National Union of Air Transport Employees, the National Union of Pensioners and Air Transport Services Senior Staff Association in Nigeria.

The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, had, last Monday, announced that the Federal Executive Council had agreed to the concession of the Murtala Muhammed Internationa Airport, Lagos; and Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/aviation-workers-protest-airport-concession-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

Politics / 18 Terrorists Killed As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest - Pics by 40ng: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Troops of 26 and 28 Task Force Brigades repelled an early morning daring attack by fleeing Boko Haram terrorists on military locations at Pulka and Bitta in the fringes of Sambisa forest.

Today, troops of 114 Task Force Battalion came under three-pronged attack by Boko Haram terrorists fanning out of Sambisa forest from Damboa, Tokumbere and Pulka axis.

At the end of the debacle, 2 Boko Haram insurgents paid for their atrocities with their lives while several others sustained gun shot injuries. The fate that befell those that attacked Pulka was more dreadful.

The ever ready and vigilant troops rose to the occasion by repelling the attacks and killing all the 16 attackers and captured one of them alive during the exploitation. The gallant troops also recovered 11 AK-47 rifles, 3 General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), 1 Browning Machine Gun (BMG) and 2 Toyota Hilux vehicles. Others are a 60mm Mortar tube, 7 boxes of 12.7mm ammunition and 1 belt of 12.7mm ammunition.

It is gratifying to state that there were no casualty on our own troops except for 3 soldiers that sustained minor injuries.
The troops remained on maximum alert and are equally busy consolidating and continuing with their clearance operations with high morale.

Kindly disseminate this information and attached photographs to the public through your medium.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman 
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/18-terrorists-killed-as-troops-repel-boko-haram-attack-in-sambisa-forest-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

Travel / Boat Mishap In Taraba Many Feared Dead by 40ng: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Six people have died, and others, mostly farmers, are missing after a canoe capsized and broke into two on the River Benue in Gassol LGA of Taraba State.

The canoe, conveying a yet to be identified number of passengers, mostly farmers from Mutum Biyu, capsized after hitting a stump in the river.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/river-benue-in-gassol-boat-mishap-in-taraba-many-feared-dead/

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Kris Asimonye Ugboma & Bovi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Children by 40ng: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Quite lovely ,as shared online by her wife .. Kris. Asimonye Ugboma .

with caption My world

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZN8S_sj4DV/?hl=en

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by 40ng: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017

Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by 40ng: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
As shared on Instagram , checkout the new lovely pictures of Kogi State Senator ... Dino Melaye

Source http://www.viviangist.ng/senator-dino-melaye-new-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture by 40ng: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
AS shared on Instagram with Caption ..

Good morning world, remember to pause, reflect on your past & strategize for the future. It's the weekend.

#happy #pretty #melanin #cibderella#Olajumokesauce #blessed #unlooking#qtaby

Styled: @tiannahsplacempire 
Makeup: @dg_pro_makeover
Hair: @benflashessilver of Tiannahsplaceempire
Photo: @constantphotoandvideo

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/olajumoke-orisaguna-shares-new-lovely-picture/

Cc; lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by 40ng: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun has announced plans by Nigerian government to recruit 7,500 graduates as Community Tax Liaison Officers to raise tax awareness among citizens thereby increasing the number of tax payers.

Adeosun, along with the Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mr BabaTunde Fowler made this known at a joint media briefing on Thursday in Abuja.

This move according to Adeosun has become necessary owning to the very low number of persons captured in Nigeria’s Tax Database.

FIRS on August 29th commences recuirtment of Tax Liaison Officers .
She said that through this initiative, the government expected to increase the number of taxpayers by 35 percent from 14 million to about 17 million in two years.

“We will be recruiting them through N-Power and they can apply through the website of the Federal Ministry of Finance or through the N-Power website.

“It’s a two-year fixed contract and they will be deployed to states, attached to state Internal Revenue Service or FIRS.

“Their job is to improve the level of education on the Nigeria’s tax system.

“Our tax system is progressive, meaning those who earn less should pay less and those who earn more should pay more.

“A lot of people don’t know that. So it’s a chance to get people on ground to answer all these pertinent questions,” she said.

Adeosun said that graduates of accounting, economics, mathematics and other relevant courses would be given priority under the programme.

She, however, encouraged intelligent graduates interested in a career in tax administration to apply as the government planned to sponsor the recruits to become tax professionals.

“This exercise is extremely important for the fiscal sustainability of states because as you know, most of the revenue for states apart from FAAC is supposed to come from tax.

“So if we improved the number of taxpayers, we will be improving the fiscal health of our state governments as well as the Federal Government.

“It’s an important initiative for the nation as we undertake reforms to reduce our over-dependence on oil.

“We have to make sure that everyone who is economically active pays tax, no matter how little, they have to contribute to the pool,” she said.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/fg-approves-firs-recruitment-of-7500-graduates-and-5000-non-graduates-as-tax-liaison-officers/

Cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Anambra Youths Counter Ipob’s Election Boycott by 40ng: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
The 2017 youth conference held in Awka, Anambra, on 7th September was a huge success as top government officials, investors and socialites turned up in masses to grace the social gathering of youths canvassing for peace and empowerment in the country.

The theme for the event was “Enhancing Youths participation in politics and building a generation of young business investors”.

The colourful event,packaged by Ayonac, started off in a unique way with an inspirational speech from comrade Onyekachi Divine before ushering in the discussants, which includes 2017 Anambra state governorship aspirant Under NCP Engr Chinedu Okplalanma,Barr Oscar Mac Obi (SA on youths and student affairs to the Senate President),Barr Chuma Egonu (Former Local Government Chairman, Ogbaru LGA),Comrade (I.G) Ibrahim Garba Wala,Comrade Nnonyelu Williams Oguegbe Mustapha,Comrade Chineme Oguegbe.

The discussants observed that non recognition of the youths in politics contributed significantly to the ongoing agitations in South East.

Vice President NYCN South East,Comrade Nnonyelu Williams Oguegbe Mustapha insisted that Anambra election must hold, adding, however, that political parties that failed to produce a youth as its candidate would not get the blessing and support of Anambra youths.

According to a political observer and rights activist , Comrade Ibrahim Garba Wala,one of the negative things that have characterized democracy in Nigeria is marginalization of the youth who are the leaders of tomorrow.

Certainly, it is in the context of taking the bull by the horn that Engr Okplanma Chinedu declared his interest to run the race for the governorship seat of Anambra State against the high and mighty in November 18 governorship election in the State.

Okpalanma, a vibrant youth is aspiring to be governor of Anambra on the platform of the National Conscience Party(NCP). He is optimistic that the youths will give him maximum support to represent them at the higher level.
Barrister Chuma, a renowned political leader in Ogbaru , a densely populated suburb in Ogbaru Local Council of Anambra State, observed with dismay that in some cases, the youth are completely neglected and consigned to the back seat only to be used as thugs by political desperados.

Chuma is, therefore, of the opinion that as leaders of tomorrow, the youth have to be carried along today so as to get them prepared for tomorrow. He lamented that the old folks have failed to do the right thing by holding tight to the system and refusing to give the youth a chance to prove their mettle.

Barr Oscar Obi said that the group has a critical role to play as a grassroot movement, stressing that the current situation in the country demands that they rise to the occasion and consolidate support for the Progress of the state leaders ahead of the November 18th governorship election.

In a vote of thanks, the Transition National president of the Organization, Amb Phil Robert thanked the youths for engaging themselves, calling for more support for the present leadership. Also present at the event was the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Grassroots and Youth Mobilization, Engr Tony Uche and many others.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/anambra-youths-counter-Igbos-election-boycott/

cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / "Juliana Olayode" Shares New Lovely Pictures by 40ng: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
As shared On Instagram With Caption ..

Rebirth now on Amazon! 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075LFCK84
Link reposted on Bio/Profile

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/juliana-olayode-shares-new-lovely-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

Politics / Re: Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise by 40ng: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
[size=18pt]HOW OLD IS THIS WOMAN[/size]
Sports / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 by 40ng: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Checkout "Lionel Messi Lifetime Statistics" From the Very first day of his Football Career till Today , for both Barcelona and Argentina National Team , check it below and share.

NB: First 2 Pictures ;- Barcelona Stats :- Last 2 Pictures ;- Argentina Stats

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/lionel-messis-lifetime-statistics-2017/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Gunmen Attack : "St Thomas Catholic Church Onireke, Lagos" - Priest Shot by 40ng: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
@VivianGist

Gunmen on Friday morning opened fire on parish priest of St Thomas Catholic Church, Daniel Nwankwo, at Onireke, Lagos.

According to TheCable, a parishoner, who simply identified himself as Valentine, said the assailant struck around 9am.

He explained that the victim had just finished attending to a church member.

“They were three in number. The men came into the church as if they were parishioners,” Valentine told TheCable.

“When they arrived here, father was taking confession. As he was walking away, they approached him and told him they wanted N5,000 to pay the hospital bill of someone.

“Before you knew what was happening, they had shot him on the stomach.”

Source : VIVIAN GIST (BREAKING NEWS)

Cc; lalasticlala

Politics / RTD US Diplomat "Russel Hanks" Honored As Wakin Amana Of Dutse - Pictures by 40ng: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
@VivianGist
As shared on twitter by Garba Shehu .. captioned ..

My good friend of many years, RUSSEL HANKS who retired as a US diplomat was recently honored as WAKIN AMANA of Dutse Emirate, Jigawa State.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/russel-hanks-wakin-amana-of-dutse-emirate-jigawa-state/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Celebrities / "Leukemia: Sadiq Daba Says " I Am Not Dead Nor Dying" by 40ng: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Veteran actor and broadcaster, Sadiq Daba, has stated that he is not denying from leukemia despite reports suggesting otherwise.

Nollywood filmmaker Sunny McDon had on Thursday alerted the public of Daba’s condition in a post on Facebook.

“Dear colleagues and friends in Nollywood. Especially some of us that date back to NTA days. Please put a call to Sadiq Daba. He needs your voice of encouragement now please,” McDon had written.

Fans of the actor consequently besieged the actor's social media pages with messages of support

In response, the Cockcrow At Dawn and NTA star has said his “wonderful” doctors are taking good care of him.

“I am not dead nor dying I!! God has been and will Always be faithful to me and my plight, because that is my covenant with Him,” he wrote in response to a fan’s enquiry on Facebook.

“My doctors have been wonderful and I am responding to treatment. …..my love and thanks to all those who have called to sympathize and empathize with me…..God bless you.”

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/leukemia-i-am-not-dead-nor-dying-sadiq-daba/

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project by 40ng: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Here are Some Questions and Answers that you need to know about the Nigeria Federal Government "Mambilla Power Project" , check FAQ's below.

1. When was final approval given for the Hydro Electric Power Project?

In August 2017, the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved the award of the contract for the engineering, procurement and construction of the Mambila Hydro Electric Power Project.

2. How many Megawatts is the power plant?

The power plant is expected to be 3050 MW. This 3050MW project will be the biggest single power project in Nigeria.

3. How was the project revived, after decades of being stalled?

The major breakthrough in the execution of this project was achieved when President Muhammadu Buhari initiated discussions at the level of the President of the Peoples Republic of China, in the course of his State Visit in April, 2016.

4. Which companies have been awarded with the contract?

The project was awarded to a consortium of three Chinese Companies — CGCC, SINOHYDRO and CGCOC. Messrs CGCC-SINOHYDRO-CGOCC Joint Venture was formed to accomplish this landmark project.

5. How much does is the project expected to cost?

The landmark infrastructure project will cost Nigeria the sum of US 5,792,497,062.00, inclusive of taxes, environment utilization, works, as well as project land acquisition and compensation to workers.

6. How many people will be affected by this project?

About 100,000 people will be need to be resettled. The construction cost includes compensation for these people.

Source : VIVIAN GIST NIGERIA

13 Likes

Politics / The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States by 40ng: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Seems Osun State ... gets the highest ...

Source : Vivian Gist Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Politics / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday by 40ng: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
@VivianGist

Wishing you Better and Greater Years ahead ... Read what she shared on her Instagram page ..

From #10000HappyBirthdays to #50000HappyBirthdays - Each year as I mark my birthday, I reflect anew on the world around me, and how I can improve outcomes for pregnant women and their newborns

This birthday, my thoughts, prayers and disaster response and relief actions have been with the victims of environmental disasters around the world, from the floods in Benue State and Houston to the mudslides in Sierra Leone?, yet my commitments to empowering safe births around the world, helping babies breathe and helping mothers survive by advocating for and investing in high quality midwifery education and deployment abides.

As I turn 53, I am celebrating a remarkable innovation in midwifery education through training midwives around the world on lifelike anatomical models, which @wellbeingafrica has deployed across Nigeria in building midwives key skills, capacities, competencies and resilience to save lives, in supporting the call for proposals from national country midwifery associations to participate in this innovation for #50000HappyBirthdays.

Source ; http://www.viviangist.com.ng/happy-53rd-birthday-toyin-saraki-toyinsaraki/

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mum Or Girlfriend - Viral Pictures Of "Hot Mum" & Son by 40ng: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2017
More : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/meez%e2%80%8f-omeezy_-mum-or-girlfriend-viral-pictures-of-a-mum-son/

cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Mum Or Girlfriend - Viral Pictures Of "Hot Mum" & Son by 40ng: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2017
@VivianGist

His mother’s hotter than yours ‘ah swear!!

As shared on Twitter ...

With caption ... happy birthday to my beautiful mom

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/meez%e2%80%8f-omeezy_-mum-or-girlfriend-viral-pictures-of-a-mum-son/

Cc; lalasticlala

Politics / Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by 40ng: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Honorable members of the Kogi State House of Assembly will from September 12 2017 , wear name tags as part of security measures directed by the Speaker, Prince Matthew Kolawole.

Kolawole, in an interaction with members of the Correspondents’ Chapel of Kogi State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Lokoja, added that accredited journalists covering the House proceedings and visitors to the complex will also be mandated to wear tags.

This according to him the measure was to enable easy identification of authorised persons that come to the assembly.

The speaker said the directive was also aimed at checking the influx of “hoodlums and miscreants” into the assembly complex, particularly the chambers and gallery to curtail the recurrence of the August 1 invasion of the chamber by hoodlums

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/kogi-assembly-members-journalists-others-to-wear-name-tags/

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Hustle Actor : Seun Ajayi & Damilola Oluwabiyi Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by 40ng: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017

Celebrities / Hustle Actor : Seun Ajayi & Damilola Oluwabiyi Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by 40ng: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017
@VivianGist

As shared by his "godFather" ... Wole Ojo with Caption ..

My son! My son! My son! Daddy is proud of you! 7 days to go!  @_seunajayi @damibiyi God bless your union! AMEN!

See pictures below

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/hustle-actor-seun-ajayi-damilola-oluwabiyi-releases-pre-wedding-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / Re: Pictures From Glo Laftta Fest Kano, Nigeria by 40ng: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017

Celebrities / Re: Pictures From Glo Laftta Fest Kano, Nigeria by 40ng: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2017

Celebrities / Pictures From Glo Laftta Fest Kano, Nigeria by 40ng: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
@VivianGist

Checkout lovely pictures of some Nigerians Celebrities who attended that Glo Laftta Fest held at Kano, Nigeria on Sept 3rd 2017 , is Quite Lovely ... having people like Victor Osuagwu , I GO Die , Basketmouth , Mercy Johnson , Uche Jumbo , Bovi , Kanyo O Kanayo and more.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/pictures-from-glo-laftta-fest-kano-nigeria

Cc; lalasticlala

Celebrities / #bbnaija : Cocoice Shares Sunday Picture by 40ng: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
@VivianGist

As shared On Instagram with caption ..

Happy Sunday guys....... May this new week bring you unimaginable blessings

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/bbnaija-cocoice-shares-sunday-picture

Cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes

Celebrities / #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by 40ng: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
@VivianGist

As shared on Instagram with Caption ...

Laugh So Hard Your Your Chin Aches. Laugh So Loud Your Eyes Close. 
@wmconcept Did it.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/bbnaija-bassey-muscle-picture

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by 40ng: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
@VivianGist

As shared on Instagram with Caption ...

So my mum followed me to work.. Thank God @h6hotel gave us a room so she could sleep while i worked.. she won't stay with anyone at home lol

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/bbnaija-uriel-ngozi-oputa-shares-lovely-picture-with-mum

6 Likes

Music/Radio / Download MP3 : Timaya - Telli Person Feat. Phyno & Olamide by 40ng: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Download MP3 : Timaya - Telli Person Feat. Phyno & Olamide

Here is the "MP3 Telli Person" By "Timaya" , ft "Phyno & Olamide"

Click here to download : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Timaya-Telli-Person-Feat.-Phyno-Olamide-Official-Video.mp3

Music/Radio / Timaya - Telli Person Feat. Phyno & Olamide (official Video) by 40ng: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Timaya - Telli Person Feat. Phyno & Olamide (Official Video)

Download MP3 : Timaya - Telli Person Feat. Phyno & Olamide (Official Video)

Just to celebrate his birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/timaya-telli-person-feat-phyno-olamide-official-video

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.