Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,126 members, 7,963,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. (893 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / I'm Trying To Ship A Car To Nigeria From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. by Maryanna22(f): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2010
I have three cars that i want to send to Nigeria from uk but have not been able to get a good quote from shippers. Can some one please enlighten me on how to go about this, please. Also, my burget is quite low and i am a beginner, some people are saying i should go to the wharf myself and i will pay less if i do. Which wharf? What knowledge do i present to make tis happy. Please help!!! I don't want to fall avictim and regret it. Thanks if you can help.
Re: How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. by snowdrops(m): 12:42am On Mar 09, 2010
Re: How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. by efeglo(f): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hi i work in a clearing and forwarding company, don't know if you are in Nigeria you can visit us for advise on how you can clear it without entering into the hands of 419.
email me for more info glopeters@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
i can help u true cotonou ,cos it very cheap i have someone there to help u out pls cal 08038379715
Re: How Can I Ship A Car From Uk To Nigeria. by Maryanna22(f): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2010
I thank you all for the thread but how much to clear a car in Nigeria? I heard is cheaper in Cotonu. This will help as I am getting myself prepared. I don't want to pay until I get the car delivered. Is this asking too much? I just want to be sure that I am not being taken for a ride. Thanks again and God bless.

Efeglo, I shall contact u. My cell no. is readily available when I shall call.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Shuttle MPV: 2.3 ILS Automatic 2000 Green: TP-NN-86 CREAM LEATHER SEAT / Need E Class 2010 Model / Honda Accord 2003 N1.5m (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.