Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,207 members, 7,950,170 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Who Are You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are You? (360 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? by TeamLeader112: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2017
"Be like a sponge that absorb the negativity of people and make them emit beautiful positive vibes."

Who have you helped? Whose life have you impacted? Who is that person that you can point to and say with your hand on your chest "It's because of me that person did not give up.", "It's because of me that person did not commit suicide."

It's not about the riches you have acquired, it's not about the fame you have been able to save for yourself that makes people speak good about you. All those are for you, It's the number of life you have imparted, it's the number of people you've taken from the ground to the sky where you're.

if you think the world is at your feet, if you think the sun is smiling at you, if you think you are prominent and famous and you have never impacted any life, I want you to know that you never lived. If people can't reference you, if people can't say if you are not there they can decide on what to do, I want you to know that you never lived.

Impart a life today to show you lived. Don't be egocentric, pass that knowledge to the person next to you. Don't be self-centered, that person who keeps showing up at your door everyday, that person who troubles you everyday, that person who is next to you. Help him/her. Don't let your knowledge die with you, pass it on to posterity. There is someone who has a better idea about your knowledge, there is someone who can still do it better than you did it, there is someone who can bring out something new from what you thought has no value any longer.

if you are not ready to impart, if you are not ready to impact, you can never find that person. Think of what people would remember you of when you die, think of how people would treat your children that you'll leave behind when you close your eyes in death. If you set a dire legacy today, people will look down on your children, build your future not to your selfish heart desire but to befit the people you will leave behind.

Write up by
A.M Joseph
Motivational speaker.
Team_impartation.
Team_pass it on.
Team_posterity.
Team_pave the way.

(1) (Reply)

Help Educate A Child Today / Cheapest Bachelor's Degrees In Europe For International Students / Why Is It Difficult For Government To Fund Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.