Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,195 members, 7,963,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Agent To The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agent To The Uk (706 Views)

How I Find Agent To Alabama (us) / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Agent To The Uk by dollyx: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
hello,
this a call to anyone who needs someone to send to the united kingdom for anything important(legal of course).
Maybe you can't see your kids in school cos ur tied up,your wife is giving birth and your visa isnt ready,
delivering things to relatives that they can't get there or are expensive like nigerian non-perishables,or anything.
it would be at a price of course,limited spaces available.Its a one time thing because i'll be travelling one way.(Latest May 2010)
Just send me an e-mail(emmava.douglas@gmail.com) and i'll get back to you.
thanks
Emma
Re: Agent To The Uk by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ dollyx

Are u for real? So u will collect those items and the charge for ur 'help' and deliever it anywhere in the Uk?
Re: Agent To The Uk by omega25red(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
That is an interesting idea scary but interesting. By the poster what if the immigration in the uk refuse to allow you to bring a certain thing in then what do you do?
Re: Agent To The Uk by busybody20: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
omega, its more than scarcy oo  grin

What is the guarantee he/she will not abscond after collecting the items?

The person is just newly registered, it could be anyone ooo  grin   grin

I hate the word Free so I'm out!
Re: Agent To The Uk by joxiri: 1:23am On Mar 13, 2010
its not free
i think the poster might actually be on to something you know

(1)

Traveling Advice Needed: / Lets Get You To Belize In 2 Weeks / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.