Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,093 members, 7,960,486 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra (7073 Views)

Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes / Revealed: How Obiano Govt Sold Anambra’s Dollar Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by bestview: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am concerned with Osogbo because that is your state, you have neglected your state so much that you are busy talking about states that are by far ahead of your rural state. Why have you refused to be proud of your state? cool

figoperch:

Not at all. We are saying different things.
Very different things.
Obinagu road is not in Oshogbo.
With your obsession with Oshogbo, you must be high from their weed. Oshogbo weed will run u mad
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by ignatiusez: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2017
bestview:
Hopeless dirty old man get lost from here. Your input is not needed. Go and focus on your useless and worthless Imo state where Okoroawusa has destroyed.

The same neighbourhood Obiano is developing beautifully with laid out roads which is already being asphalted that an I.diot like you has come here to show your usual envy and frustration. Ezi ofia.

[s][/s]

We are waiting! It's so unfortunate that this government has become so desperate and rudderless all in a bid to stay for another 4years in Awka even though they sincerely do not have much achievements to show. I had so much belief in Obiano about 4years ago judging by his exposure in the corporate world but alas, I have been hood winked! I can only wish him the best but I wish he had concrete achievements on ground, which Wolff have given him a landslide victory but greed, pettiness, non performance, lack of foresight and vision has robbed him of a golden opportunity to write his name in the history hall of fame of Anambra greatest leaders. Anambra is not where you bandy 3D pictures and numerous MOUs to deceive the electorate, we are too sophisticated for such nonsense. None of his e warriors have come out to highlight his achievements in fours years, all they do is insult, cyber bully genuine and objective comments. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years: roads, hospitals, electricity, schools, markets, water schemes, etc

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by bestview: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Bla bla bla.. cheesy

Obiano has done so well and shall be re elected. All you can do is to cry and eventually commit suicide. Hopeless illiterate.

[s]
ignatiusez:

We are waiting! It's so unfortunate that this government has become so desperate and rudderless all in a bid to stay for another 4years in Awka even though they sincerely do not have much achievements to show. I had so much belief in Obiano about 4years ago judging by his exposure in the corporate world but alas, I have been hood winked! I can only wish him the best but I wish he had concrete achievements on ground, which Wolff have given him a landslide victory but greed, pettiness, non performance, lack of foresight and vision has robbed him of a golden opportunity to write his name in the history hall of fame of Anambra greatest leaders. Anambra is not where you bandy 3D pictures and numerous MOUs to deceive the electorate, we are too sophisticated for such nonsense. None of his e warriors have come out to highlight his achievements in fours years, all they do is insult, cyber bully genuine and objective comments. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years: roads, hospitals, electricity, schools, markets, water schemes, etc
[/s]

This is even a dumb illiterate that's still eating mama thank you.

ignatiusez:
Hi Guys can you kindly check Reg Number 25555863HE. Many thanks
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by figoperch: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2017
bestview:
Bla bla bla.. cheesy

Obiano has done so well and shall be re elected. All you can do is to cry and eventually commit suicide. Hopeless illiterate.

[s][/s]

Oshogbo skunk
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by UmuEri(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
figoperch:

He should show us the river on Obinagu road that has crippled business within that axis.

He should show us place like Umuonaga, umuike, obodo ezi, umueri, those places are hell.

show us something else apart from express
The @bolden, is like you have epilepsy in your brain?

which Umueri are you referring to?

You stay in your Oshogbo dungeon and say nonsense about a place you know nothing about. you better make Google your friend since you can not afford to travel out of the hell you call a place.
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by figoperch: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmuEri:
The @bolden, is like you have epilepsy in your brain?

which Umueri are you referring to?

You stay in your Oshogbo dungeon and say nonsense about a place you know nothing about. you better make Google your friend since you can not afford to travel out of the hell you call a place.

Monkey banana.. .. Umueri is a place in Awka. Just follow saint faith road off Zik avenue. Drive toward st Augustine secondary school and ask of umueri.

Your retardness no get replica.
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by Jonathan39: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wonders shall never end! Obianno built awka-onitsha road? Tell that to people who are not from anambra state! Awka-onitsha road was built by Peter obi, so stop deceiving yourself op
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by UmuEri(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
figoperch:

Monkey banana.. .. Umueri is a place in Awka. Just follow saint faith road off Zik avenue. Drive toward st Augustine secondary school and ask of umueri.

Your retardness no get replica.

Now I am forced to believe you have cognitive dementia.

You just came to NL to spew Umueri in your foolery effort to make a point, but forget that there is another TOWN called Umueri in Anambra East LGA.

To further confirm that you're an Osun nitwit, you forgot that the Umueri you now claim to be referring to, is actually known as "Umueri-Awka" and not Umueri in it's literal nomenclature.

please cure yourself of endemic inarticulate disorder.
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by Preciousnelly19: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2017
valgbo:
Is ifite not part of awka? Show us ifite
Its one after the other. Give him a chance to finish up
I believe in Obiano.
Willie Obiano till 2021
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by ignatiusez: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
bestview:
Bla bla bla.. cheesy

[s][/s]

Liar who has sold his soul for a pot of porridge! Shame on you.
Re: How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo and Sarrki view from zero page how gov Obiano transformed Awka without borrowing can you match of this road to any road in Osun, just three and half years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking ! Simon Ekpa Torn His Nigeria Passport , Become A Finnish -pic / Pictures From Northern Nigeria Peace Awards: Deputy Speaker, Minister Shine / Nigeria’s Biafran Burden - Okey Ndibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.