Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,783 members, 7,962,582 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! (822 Views)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Follow Nairalanders, I am in serious trouble as I type this now as I have no where to turn to. That's why I decided to bring it here for help.

I need 30k to complete my school clearance so I can can collect my result as well as join my mates in NYSC next month. I graduated last year from a State University in South East. I have been procrastinating my clearance due to paucity of fund. I don't want to bore you guys with my family stories. I have been serving mesine in building sites but the work doesn't come always as I will spend all my savings in feeding before we get another work. This has been repeating itself for 6months now.

Regardless of this I have faith but the official release of Nysc 2017 batch b timetable brought my optimism to an end as online registration is slated to start on 23rd oct 2017. I decided to seek for financial help, most people I begged told me stories.

I know how the economy is right now please, you people should not Harden your hearts. Help a brother in need. I am ready to provide my clearance form, bank account balance,school ID Card and any information that can convince you people that I am not a scammer.

I am also open to questioning on anything you don't understand about my predicament. I will gladly answer you.

I have noticed most times this kind of thread is created some people will come to discourage those who are willing to help and also laugh at the OP. I beg you with anything you hold dear, please stay off.
Re: This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! by andreweb(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world
Re: This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Someone should help me please.... I know things are hard, but you can still help
Re: This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! by latexxbro(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Bet9ja can help you with just 500naria
Re: This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
latexxbro:
Bet9ja can help you with just 500naria

Bro, help me nah....Plz! You won't understand how bad I need this help

(1) (Reply)

No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now / Why Your Child Must Not Fail WAEC Exam 2019 / I Can Be So Unemotional Atimes This Must Be The Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.