Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,060 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2268 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: .. by Lorechino(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2017
pcx

1 Like

Re: .. by potent5(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
?!
Re: .. by Oblongata: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Guy calm down and stop talking like a wimp

Post pictures of call up letter here...

And for the rest of you wimps contemplating suicide

Take a time out and visit the cemetery

10 minutes walk will do the job

You would come out a different person

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Oblongata:
Guy calm down and stop talking like a wimp

Post pictures of call up letter here...

And for the rest of you wimps contemplating suicide

Take a time out and visit the cemetery

10 minutes walk will do the job

You would come out a different person

Will you help me, if I do? Read this

https://www.nairaland.com/4126984/why-may-not-collect-result
Re: .. by Asianguy(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
If you know the age I started hustling for my self
You will think twice

3 Likes

Re: .. by YesNo(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2017
A business man lost his business yesterday and now he has to start all over. .... should he commit suicide ?

A hardworking man lost his hands in an accident yesterday and now he cant work agan.... should he commit suicide ?

A very beautiful girl is now using clutches and men might not want to marry her again.... should she commit suicide ?

A very fun loving and flexing man just lost his sight yesterday and cant see the beautiful things in life anymore.... should he commit suicide ?

You even went to school. What about those that didnt goto school? .... should they all commit suicide ?

You dont have 30k for ur clearance. what about the man that need money to pay rent or their entire family would be thrown out ? .... should he commit suicide ?

You dont have 30k for ur clearance. Should you commit suicide ? Do it or not, I don't care. Your problem is not the biggest or smallest in the world and there are people going through worse sh!t than you. there are many brilliant and rich people who were living a wonderful life before boko haram destroyed their lives and now they have become beggars living in IDP camps and you are here crying about suicide as if the world is all about you. News flash. This world is not all about you. If you know you have no other reason to live apart from your NYSC, then please turn off your lights.

8 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:
A business man lost his business yesterday and now he has to start all over. .... should he commit suicide ?

A hardworking man lost his hands in an accident yesterday and now he cant work agan.... should he commit suicide ?

A very beautiful girl is now using clutches and men might not want to marry her again.... should she commit suicide ?

A very fun loving and flexing man just lost his sight yesterday and cant see the beautiful things in life anymore.... should he commit suicide ?

You even went to school. What about those that didnt goto school? .... should they all commit suicide ?

You dont have 30k for ur clearance. what about the man that need money to pay rent or their entire family would be thrown out ? .... should he commit suicide ?

You dont have 30k for ur clearance. Should you commit suicide ? Do it or not, I don't care. Your problem is not the biggest or smallest in the world and there are people going through worse sh!t than you. there are many brilliant and rich people who were living a wonderful life before boko haram destroyed their lives and now they have become beggars living in IDP camps and you are here crying about suicide as if the world is all about you. News flash. This world is not all about you. If you know you have no other reason to live apart from your NYSC, then please turn off your lights.

Dear, how can we assist those in need which some of it you just highlighted...if all we do tell 'the world is not about u'?

sometimes in life people find themselves in difficult situation of which they may not be able to help themselves. You don't tell them harsh words, you console them and offer them hope... If you can't solve the problem.
Re: .. by YesNo(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Dear, how can we assist those in need which some of it you just highlighted...if all we do tell 'the world is not about u'?

sometimes in life people find themselves in difficult situation of which they may not be able to help themselves. You don't tell them harsh words, you console them and offer them hope... If you can't solve the problem.

All those cases I mentioned, should they commit suicide? you didn't answer me.

Console you? is that what you want? pity party?

you came here with emotional blackmail written all over your topic and write-up and I guess my reaction doesn't fit what you were expecting.

Let me tell you. with the way you threatened people with your imminent suicide, I wouldn't give you a shilling even if I had all the money in the 9 planets. I will just sit back and wait for you to carry out your threat.

You are saying you will commit suicide if you don't get 30k. Seems like u have it all planned out already, so what is holding you back?

have you eaten this morning? you even have Internet access. what will you say about those who lost their homes and friends in the California fire? should they commit suicide? wait, What happens after u get 30k and go for NYSC then start looking for job for over a year? You will threaten with suicide again. right? Cry baby, big pussey.

Hey, don't forget to drop a nice note before you go.

7 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

Console you? is that what you want? pity party?

you came here with emotional blackmail written all over your topic and write-up and I guess my reaction doesn't fit what you were expecting.

Let me tell you. with the way you threatened people with your imminent suicide, I wouldn't give you a shilling even if I had all the money in the 9 planets. I will just sit back and wait for you to carry out your threat.

You are saying you will commit suicide if you don't get 30k. Seems like u have it all planned out already, so what is holding you back?

have you eaten this morning? you even have Internet access. what will you say about those who lost their homes and friends in the California fire? should they commit suicide? wait, What happens after u get 30k and go for NYSC then start looking for job for over a year? You will threaten with suicide again. right? Cry baby, big pussey.

Hey, don't forget to drop a nice note before you go.

I don't know what else to tell you but believe I really need help... If you think I'm lying.... I can show you proof. I'm not here to emotionally blackmail u.... Pls

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2017
First of all my brother sell your internet enabled phone, then go to any building site and carry blocks or any where they are molding blocks and help them carry, you can also go to any park around your area and hustle as a conductor for 3weeks. If you wake up early in the morning and leave your house you will be blessed with an idea or two on how to make money, try it.

8 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Asianguy:
If you know the age I started hustling for my self
You will think twice
even if you know d age I too started hustling for my self. you will dove cap for me. mines started when I was in jss3 when my mom down with mental illness and I will be 22years old this Nov 20th, calculate am ursef that's am 12years old then because this year will be the 7th year I left ssce. so tell me when u strtd ur own hustling?

1 Like

Re: .. by Agbaletu: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
I missed NYSC four times after I had successfully graduated from a University in the early 2000s. I never thought of a suicide at that time. Why would you commit suicide just because of NYSC?

1 Like

Re: .. by Roseey0(f): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Permit me to laugh o grin
Re: .. by Roseey0(f): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Social Media
Re: .. by Carinaflo(f): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
My dear, the earlier you understand that no body on this earth cares about you, the better for you. Everyone has his or her own problems to carter for. If you feel that you are tired of living, then by all means quit living.
If I tell you what I have passed through in life, then you will know that you don't even have any problem.

2 Likes

Re: .. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

Do it or not, I don't care. Your problem is not the biggest or smallest in the world and there are people going through worse sh!t than you. there are many brilliant and rich people who were living a wonderful life before boko haram destroyed their lives and now they have become beggars living in IDP camps and you are here crying about suicide as if the world is all about you. News flash. This world is not all about you. If you know you have no other reason to live apart from your NYSC, then please turn off your lights.
You Jumped up like a real man, but landed like a brainless man. Is that the best way to summarize it. Or you think he's joking, just pray life doesn't mock you.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Aeman(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
oga op if him like make im commit suicide dem no de use suicide de intimidate ppl ooo cos even if im commit suicide im go still go answer the person way get the life aw im take use the life way dem give am hold waitin im use am do. ask am 1 question first the life way im de enjoy now weda na im get am !ask am 4 me.

1 Like

Re: .. by Khonifer: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
You posted the same thing in the romance section. Meaning you have a lot of time on your hands. Why dont you do something more profitable instead of running round nairaland looking for hand outs?

You even have a smart phone? You're not serious. Take your life if you want. It would make no difference to nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit post=61 812483:

you are sooo stupid. Thousands of people die everyday, so your death won't stop the sun from rising neither would my death.
My advice: Don't kill yourself cause death is closer than you think, you'd still die one day.
Your project money or whatever, don't expect to get money on a faceless forum.
No one cares about anyone in this life. Find how to fix ya life.
I'm out.
Re: .. by YesNo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:
You Jumped up like a real man, but landed like my brainless father. Forgive me but my father is brainless and I wonder why my mother opened her maggot infested pussey for him without telling him to wear a condom. cry cry cry Is that the best way to summarize it. Or you think he's joking, just pray life doesn't mock you.

Yeah you are not brainless. you are a summary expert. you know how to jump and land. or you are a referee. Bravo.

Life mocks us all. we all have one challenge or the other facing us on this earth. so what should we do? start looking for help with the blackmail of suicide ?

Yes. How about that? everybody should start threatening to commit suicide in order to solve their problem.

My dearest OP. If you feel the best thing to do if you dont get help is to commit suicide, then ride on bro. your choice.

and you MOORCHMOORE, I am not obligated to comment in a way that will make you smile. furck your feelings b!tch. mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: .. by ElsonMorali: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
1. You have a mobile phone.

2. You have enough money to subscribe for data.

3. You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: .. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

and you MOORCHMOORE, I am not obligated to comment in a way that will make you smile. furck your feelings b!tch. mind your business.
Suite your self brainless a$$hole. You can never impress me. See how confused ur Monika is Yes undecidedNo cheesy meant for brainless fellows

1 Like

Re: .. by YesNo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:

I am such a brainless a$$hole, Thanks to my daft father and mother. I hope they burn in the deepest circle of hell. You can nefa impress me. I am just a little fagg0t boy who enjoys mentioning you in my comments cos it makes me feel like someone in the society. My mother and father and everyone I know always treats me like trash. Please allow me to keep following you around nairaland like your dog. I will be a good dog and even eat your sh!t if you grant me the golden opportunity to do so. Please

Impress you?
Little b!tch.... why are you acting like a virgin girl who is about to get furcked? Keep following me around like a lost puppy.

Assh0le ?
Are you a fagg0t? you can tell us, we will not expose you.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
who e concern

you think anyone owes you anything in this life,

everybody with him life

oya kill yourself because of 30k, if you're that weak

arrant nonsense mtchew

1 Like

Re: .. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

Impress you?
Little b!tch.... why are you acting like a virgin girl who is about to get furcked? Keep following me around like a lost puppy.

Assh0le ?
Are you a fagg0t? you can tell us, we will not expose you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I see you want digression " corrupt brain ", start by changing that confused name. I give up on you brainless Doll

Re: .. by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
The two up there should take their drama off this thread. angry

3 Likes

Re: .. by YesNo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Please dont give up on me. I am happy to keep following you about on nairaland. I am so jobless.
Re: .. by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guilt tripping nairalanders to part with their 'hard earned' money was a wrong move, bro. You should have begged them with everything they hold dear instead of resorting to emotional manipulation. I pray you find that which you seek(money, that is grin)

4 Likes

Re: .. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

I am such a brainless a$$hole, Thanks to my daft father and mother. I hope they burn in the deepest circle of hell. You can nefa impress me. I am just a little fagg0t boy who enjoys mentioning you in my comments cos it makes me feel like someone in the society. My mother and father and everyone I know always treats me like trash. Please allow me to keep following you around nairaland like your dog. I will be a good dog and even eat your sh!t if you grant me the golden opportunity to do so. Please
Re: .. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Please dont give up on me. I am happy to keep following you about on nairaland. I am so jobless.
Re: .. by Somatic(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
YesNo:

Savage. Oya OP, what's your final answer?

And to all others like him, if you intend to use @OPs means to guilt trip people into 'helping' you, I'd be happy to sell you some rope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry / Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.