Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jokes

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin

Airforce...I love you, to be honest. grin

4 Likes

Re: .. by saraphina(f): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
you can be the Solomon of our time...

3 Likes

Re: .. by talljennie(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
It seems you now take this your fame on Nairaland for granted! angry
Re: .. by Bibi294(f): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:
I broke up with my Ex 4months and we both agreed to be friends with benefits.
I've got a new girl friend and she too got a new boy friend .

My new girl friend traveled with her mom and won't be back till December.
( that automatically makes me a free agent)

My Ex and her new found boy friend live pretty faroff from each other which makes it very easy for her to visit me and sometimes spend the night with me at my place without getting into trouble with her boy friend.

Now for days now my Ex been sleeping in my house and we get along real good .

I'm beginning to love her again and she knows it .
We now go pit together like we used to , clubbed this past Friday together and been cool with each other .

As it stands now , I feel like marrying My Ex and my new found girl friend under one roof .

Now the question is how do I let them know of my intentions to marry the two of them without creating bad blood between the two of them .
Just playfully ask for their opinion about you marrying two wives... If they give you their consent... Then you're good to go...
Note: please,blow bfr u die... I want to see you on soundcity and I want you to Conan play in Midas, Prosperous and all the lounges in Ekiti State.... Because the fastest way to ones grave is marrying more than one yf

1 Like

Re: .. by sweeswirt: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
AIDS is real angry
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:
I broke up with my Ex 4months and we both agreed to be friends with benefits.
I've got a new girl friend and she too got a new boy friend .

My Ex and her new found boy friend live pretty faroff from each other which makes it very easy for her to visit me and sometimes spend the night with me at my place without getting into trouble with her boy friend.

Now for days now my Ex been sleeping in my house and we get along real good .

We now go pit together like we used to , clubbed this past Friday together and been cool with each other .

As it stands now , I feel like marrying My Ex and my new found girl friend under one roof .

Now the question is how do I let them know of my intentions to marry the two of them without creating bad blood between the two of them .
why are you such a vag-ina like this airforce
Re: .. by Airforce1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlala please I need matured advice

Thanks
Re: .. by Galaxydon1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin
Airforce...I love you, to be honest. grin
how can you love a fool

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Galaxydon1:
how can you love a fool
Because love is blind and deaf. grin
Re: .. by rawpadgin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Person wen never eat belle full dey find 2 extra people to add join body

6 Likes

Re: .. by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:
I broke up with my Ex 4months ago and we both agreed to be friends with benefits.
I've got a new girl friend so is my Ex.

for days now, my Ex been sleeping in my house and we get along real good .

If we actually tried to build a house for mad people, all the trees in the forest would not be enough_Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: .. by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Galaxydon1:
how can you love a fool
I think calling someone who didn't offend you in anyway ain't cool and very very "low" of you.

It's my life and my business ..

Why be mad?
Re: .. by kingxsamz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
lies from the pit of hell angry
Re: .. by 2Direct(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
I find this boy interesting cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
Person wen never eat belle full dey find 2 extra people to add join body

This is my thought but you articulated it better grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1 how Do You Do It? Create A Dumb Thread And Still Be So Serious, Attackin People That Pray For You To Have Sense

1 Like

Re: .. by olaleks007(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lemme sit here jeje as I no sabi Wetin dis guy dey talk

I sight u o Airforce
Kwantinue
Re: .. by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: .. by olaleks007(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Am selling condom o Airforce

How many do u need
Re: .. by rawpadgin(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

honestly, i detest people that live their lives on pretence

Tell this pretenders that u are in their city & u want to meet them, them go dey hide like who borrow money from person

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
I like you bro and I'll advice you rightly. I've bn here for long as a stranger before registering. I had not registered when you congratulated e-money for the reimbursement.

Don't ever make the mistake of marrying 2 wives. You would surely regret it, I assure you.
Search your heart and know the one you truly love from the 2 ladies.

From your story, I think you should marry your ex, since you are getting along with her now and you've dated her for long.......so you know her well and she knows you. Though you can't truly know a woman completely, cos they are very deceptive, but you know her well to an extent, compared to this new one.

In all, marry the one you truly love and understand and who loves you and understands you.

#Moreover, how is your music career? I think you should concentrate more on that......except you no longer do music. Its really hard to make a hit in Nigeria, but with determination, right connection and massive promo, you'll surely pull through. Leverage on your e-money connection.

My 2kobo.

All the best bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
pp802:
I like you bro and I'll advice you rightly. I've bn here for long as a stranger before registering. I had not registered when you congratulated e-money for the reimbursement.

Don't ever make the mistake of marrying 2 wives. You would surely regret it, I assure you.
Search your heart and know the one you truly love from the 2 ladies.

From your story, I think you should marry your ex, since you are getting along with her now and you've dated her for long.......so you know her well and she knows you. Though you can't truly know a woman completely, cos they are very deceptive, but you know her well to an extent, compared to this new one.

In all, marry the one you truly love and understand and who loves you and understands you.

#Moreover, how is your music career? I think you should concentrate more on that......except you no longer do music. Its really hard to make a hit in Nigeria, but with determination, right connection and massive promo, you'll surely pull through. Leverage on your e-money connection.

My 2kobo.

All the best bro.
God bless you forever bro
Re: .. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

u mean to say "Atikulated" right? undecided

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
An ex are made to be an ex.like the saying goes never go back to your vomit
Re: .. by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
nwaanambra1:

u mean to say "Atikulated" right? undecided
That one no from English speaking country na
Re: .. by Flashh: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
saraphina:
you can be the Solomon of our time...
"Solomon" of which peoples time?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by zephry(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm op

1 Like

Re: .. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Airforce1:

That one no from English speaking country na

Its a modified and re-invented English word bro. to be launched 2018/2019! cool

1 Like

Re: .. by darkmarky(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
All I am seeing is ex ex ex...

Today is the day you decided to be stupid.
Re: .. by Bossontop(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmm....interesting! !!

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
OP don't listen to some confuse ppl here..Go ahead and marry the 2 of them,its far better than committing adultary with either of them that you won't marry after marriage,which I know there is high possibility since you are into them already.

Once again,go ahead and marry them,so that you won't regret later in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Remain Chaste For 5 Years In Return For 50 Million Naira / I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend / Aba Made Sex,doll For,sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.