Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4534597 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Yesterday further proved how low the BBC has sunk concerning credibility. they were so quick to air a rumor about the release of the chibok girls only to take down the fake news but still pretend to be blind to the recent achievements of the NA against BH.

1- shekau the second killed by special forces.. again
2- some boko haram memebers surrendered their arms
3- about 50 boko haram member caught trying to escape from the army in biu yesterday.

kudos to our tested and trusted warriors. greatest army on the continent
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

How would you feel if I said that about your own mother?

If you have no moral upbringing from your parents, you could excuse us from this forum.

We Nigerians are decent people. We don't write obscene insults about peoples mothers.

You are a disgrace to South Africa

Says the guy who is obsessed with other mens girlfriends?
Who writes long sentances about handling my testicles?
Who makes fun of the dead?

#Contradictions
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

aba na. they have a world war II era dakota flying pan doing a great jobgrin.

We have zero piracy attacks in South African waters.

So yes, I would say it is doing a great job grin

Can you say the same?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: what advance surveillance capabilities?

The same capabilities which failed to bring those kidnapped girls?

do you also adding the US, british and chinese surveillance assets? cos we all couldn't find them either.

desperate donkeygrin. prove otherwise and stop whinning

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Ok, now show me where it says mmW ATGM's need Radar targetting on the platform that fires them.

Or else the Rooivalk and A129 Mangusta have weapons they cannot use grin

Fact is that they DON'T have mmW grin grin

There are weapons Rooivalk can use but does not have them equipped, Mistral air to air missile is an example, but it needs radar to be effective, and since their is no fire control radar on Rooivalk, Mistral missiles were NEVER purchased.

NOT all capabilities and options of weapons in this world are manufactured, some are just possibilities but never installed.

Denel did not put fire control radar on Rooivalk, so they only produced laser version of Mokopa ATGM....

I don't need to repost the Denel evidence, do I ?

Big fool grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365: Yesterday further proved how low the BBC has sunk concerning credibility. they were so quick to air a rumor about the release of the chibok girls only to take down the fake news but still pretend to be blind to the recent achievements of the NA against BH.

3- about 50 boko haram member caught trying to escape from the army in biu yesterday.

Hundreds are still missing, thousands displaced, a dozen villages and towns under Boko Haram..... it looks like you are winning..... Congratulations
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

For sure but you seem to do it better than us, well done.

but last i checked SA was the one that declared state of emergency on AIDS and your foolish president screwed an AIDS carrier.

sounds like an epidemic to megrin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365: Yesterday further proved how low the BBC has sunk concerning credibility. they were so quick to air a rumor about the release of the chibok girls only to take down the fake news but still pretend to be blind to the recent achievements of the NA against BH.

the clue as to why no one beleives you is due to the fact that you have to say "again"

Yes, 5 of them. Big whoop

No one gives a sh1t

With all the happenings in the world today, do you really think anyone cares about such insignificant news? Recapture a town and you can expect coverage. Free the girls and you can expect coverage. Otherwise, no one cares.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

We have zero piracy attacks in South African waters.

So yes, I would say it is doing a great job grin

Can you say the same?

is your country a shipping or cargo route? yeah.. still the same ol dumb patrickgrin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

do you also adding the US, british and chinese surveillance assets? cos we all couldn't find them either.

That makes Boko Haram smarter than you losing monkeys.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Fact is that they DON'T have mmW grin grin

There are weapons Rooivalk can use but does not have them equipped, Mistral air to air missile is an example, but it needs radar to be effective, and since their is no fire control radar on Rooivalk, Mistral missiles were NEVER purchased.

NOT all capabilities and options of weapons in this world are manufactured, some are just possibilities but never installed.

Denel did not put fire control radar on Rooivalk, so they only produced laser version of Mokopa ATGM....

I don't need to repost the Denel evidence, do I ?

Big fool grin grin

What denel evidence?

From a brochure? Yeah, ok we only sell IR seekers. But multiple sources confirm that mmW has and can be fitted on the Mokopa.

Also, how does the A129 Mangusta and Eurocopter Tiger fire AGM-114?

Stop building strawman arguments and show us where it says that you need radar taregting to for mmW missiles. Show us in black and white where it says that.

Or else the French, Germans and Turks spent a whole lot of money on missiles they cannot use.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

is your country a shipping or cargo route? yeah.. still the same ol dumb patrickgrin.

Let me see... We have the largest and busiest harbors in Africa.. Somehow your peanut brain doesn't think we're a shipping route.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Says the guy who is obsessed with other mens girlfriends?
Who writes long sentances about handling my testicles?
Who makes fun of the dead?

#Contradictions

Your girlfriend is 100 times inferior to your mother, you can dump her in one minute and she is NOT your blood.

Squeezing peoples' balls is a sentence used freely all over the world.

I don't make fun of any dead except Boko Haram.

Can you quote where I said any obscenity about anybody's mother on this forum?

Making arguments about country vs country is not a reason to degenerate into Babarian Animals.

You Patches has called my mother a prostitute many time on this forum, show me where I retaliated by saying the same about your mother.

I am a Nigerian and I am trained with a level of moral decency I won't throw away just to score cheap points

The decent school buildings we see in South African photos have not produced students of decent moral character.

Infrastructure is not everything, South African society is rotten inside

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

but last i checked SA was the one that declared state of emergency on AIDS and your foolish president screwed an AIDS carrier.

last i checked we never declared a state of emergency on AIDS

last I checked we are the only country in Africa that has large scale testing regimes. Hence we will have a higher known infection rate as a higher proportion of our population get tested.

Nigeria has no HIV testing regeims and thus we dont actually know the true infection rate.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

Fantasies as usual.

What advanced surveillance assets?

You can't name them ?

Like when your mate,augubugbu failed to name the CIWS on OPV. Which he claimed had one.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

the clue as to why no one beleives you is due to the fact that you have to say "again"

Yes, 5 of them. Big whoop

No one gives a sh1t

With all the happenings in the world today, do you really think anyone cares about such insignificant news? Recapture a town and you can expect coverage. Free the girls and you can expect coverage. Otherwise, no one cares.

are you that slow that you didn't get the context in my comment? need i waste precious time with you? naaaaah

FYI, more than 20 surrendered between 3 days and only gwoza is under bh control.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

I am a Nigerian and I am trained with a level of moral decency I won't throw away just to score cheap points

agaugust:
....to carry your families' dead bodies. May their gentle souls R.I.P. Amen

agaugust:
Good we ripped you off with bills to pay while you come airlift your dead family.

Yeah, totally, you never do that right!?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

That makes Boko Haram smarter than you losing monkeys.

good thing the monkeys include the brits and yanks. you are very smart

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

What denel evidence?

From a brochure? Yeah, ok we only sell IR seekers. But multiple sources confirm that mmW has and can be fitted on the Mokopa.

Also, how does the A129 Mangusta and Eurocopter Tiger fire AGM-114?

Stop building strawman arguments and show us where it says that you need radar taregting to for mmW missiles. Show us in black and white where it says that.

Or else the French, Germans and Turks spent a whole lot of money on missiles they cannot use.

Can be fitted is NOT equal to it is fitted.

Nigerian F-7 jet can be fitted with BVR radar and BVR missiles, has it been fitted?

I have shown the whole world and not only you....Fire Control Radar is needed to fire any mmW radar missile, written in the source below in black and white, clean and clear.

You cannot use petrol engine without petrol.

AGM-114 Hellfire missile has Laser guidance for helicopters that have no radar. Fool grin

Desperate to come out of the mud pit he dug for himself.....but failed....fool grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

Seen Nigerians in Hilbrow? HIV infested SA girls is all they feed on..

sounds like an epidemic to megrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

Bwahahaha!

The same US that won't allow you to buy weapons. You really believe they were there looking for the girls? Wahahaha! Tell us. What Intel did they share with you? A bit? Lots? Zero? Which is it?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:
, South African society is rotten inside

Generally, ritual killing is a common practice in Nigeria. Every year, hundreds of Nigerians lose their lives to ritual murderers, also known as headhunters.

These head hunters go in search of human parts-head, breast, tongue, sexual organs-at the behest of witchdoctors, juju priests, and traditional medicine men who require them for some sacrifices or for the preparation of assorted magical potions.

Recently, there have been several reported cases of individuals who were kidnapped, killed, or had their bodies mutilated by ritualists in Nigeria. The most notorious of them is the one associated with one Chief Vincent Duru, popularly known as Otokoto.

http://www.csicop.org/sb/show/ritual_killing_and_pseudoscience_in_nigeria

Nigerian police rescued 16 people from an underground dungeon believed to be a ritual killing site, the local newspaper Leadership reported Sunday.

The officers also discovered several decomposing bodies and body parts, hundreds of human skulls, old clothes, photographs and voter cards in the chamber located in a forest near Soka in the western state of Oyo.

Police found pools of blood in a nearby building where the captives were allegedly slaughtered and from where their body parts were sold for medicinal purposes, according to Oyo state police spokesperson Olabisi Clet-Ilobanafor.

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Nigeria-16-saved-from-ritual-killing-site-20140323

Yeah, well, we dont eat one another.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Can be fitted is NOT equal to it is fitted.

Nigerian F-7 jet can be fitted with BVR radar and BVR missiles, has it been fitted?

I have shown the whole world and not only you....Fire Control Radar is needed to fire any mmW radar missile.

You cannot use petrol engine without petrol.

AGM-114 Hellfire missiles has Laser guidance for helicopters that have no radar.

Fool grin

Desperate to come out of the mud pit he dug for himself.....but failed....fool grin

Dude are you illiterate?

Your own source says that mmW is used as fire control radar in some vehicals - i.e. in some instances it is used as fire control radar

it does not say mmW armed seekers need radar to target items.

In the case of the ATGM, the missile itself does the targeting, after being digitally programmed to vector onto a target.

Good lord man, please learn to read.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

Its a monkey helping a helpless monkey situation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Let me see... We have the largest and busiest harbors in Africa.. Somehow your peanut brain doesn't think we're a shipping route.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha.. see why i don't like to waste precious time with you dummies. because you see ships berth atvyouvport makes you a trade route? whatva geniusgrin.
just so you don't embarrase yourself next time:

The main international shipping routes

Shipping routes reflect world trade flows. Sailings
are most numerous and most frequent on routes
where trade volumes are largest and demand is
therefore greatest. In liner trades to and from the UK, the busiest routes
are to the Far East (especially China and Japan),
passing through the Mediterranean, the Suez Canal
and the Malacca Straits. The North Atlantic route,
linking Western Europe and the USA and Canada, is
also busy, and there are well-established routes to the Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand,
Central and South America, as well as to East and
West Africa

dum dumgrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

Bwahahaha!

The same US that won't allow you to buy weapons. You really believe they were there looking for the girls? Wahahaha! Tell us. What Intel did they share with you? A bit? Lots? Zero? Which is it?

and what intel is their to share when you found nothing? hmm.. do tell

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

bwahahahahahahahahahaha.. see why i don't like to waste precious time with you dummies. because you see ships berth atvyouvport makes you a trade route? whatva geniusgrin.

also busy, and there are well-established routes to the Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand,
West Africa

dum dumgrin

Routs =/= Ports

Buffoon
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ill be back later.

Its WOT time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Infrastructure is not everything, South African society is rotten inside

We not the one with a civil war here killing each other in the name of stupid religion.... your country needs amputation, it can't save itself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

West Africa

dum dumgrin

I.diot

West Africa is actually referred to the part that faces the US. Those are parts travelled by ships from South America and Europe. No European ship destined to Europe from South America docks in Nigeria.

Try again...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

and what intel is their to share when you found nothing? hmm.. do tell

Oh yeah - "tell them you're looking for girls and that you found nothing. There'll be happy". Id1ots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
South Africa is part of the International Shipping Route, not your filth hole called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.