Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,917 members, 7,959,873 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4529681 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
@muazu your father did not tell you so i dont blame you. SA did not introduce shoping malls to naija. Apart from shoprite and game, there are no more SA malls in naija, fact! Infact there are more local shoping malls in naija than the foreign ones. So stop the noise. Education is cheap today get one.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Msauza:

Bwahahahahahaha, we let the customers to pay tax for us and the rest come back to SA.
and add it to your 2% economic growth...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
sheyie2007:
Lol...all white owned. And they're being taxed like they should..so? lipsrsealed

Bwahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahhhhahahhah, for your info there is no more so called all white owned in SA, you are outdated in terms of current affairs. SA has introduced a BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) policy where blacks have to own shares in all previously white owned enterprises. For your info my dad also has shares in MTN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
You know that you an I.diotic C...U...N...T.@syndergb Please go back and read my reply to andrewza. My fuss with him was his claim of "30 years ahead", and not this your brazen show of foolishness, You stupi.d fuc ....k.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Msauza:

Bwahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahhhhahahhah, for your info there is no more so called all white owned in SA, you are outdated in terms of current affairs. SA has introduced a BEE policy where blacks have to own shares in all previously white owned enterprises. For your info my dad also has shares in MTN.

I agree, i'm outdated on your country's current affairs, as well as you are, with mine... Probably because I care less about people that are scared of white domination, to the extent of changing their street names... undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
@muazu, i like calling you this name perhaps you have a crush on one of one of our governors thats why you chose a that resembles his. Our investors are some of the biggest investors in your economy, fact! This 'terrorist country' as you call it is more buisness attractive. No wonder we are growing at the pace we are. That is a shame on you. We are not lazy bantus who do nothing but chase animals with spares in the hand.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
souldust: @cameroonpride, the figure is actually 14 percent and 10 percent when the informal sector is added.fact is nigeria is relying less on oil money and it decreasesby the day. @ snydergp what do you think people here are? So dangote is worth more than the company he invested in? Thats not true!@ muazu, the largest trading partner of nigeria is not SA, fact!. It is the US, china, germany, france, brazil, Uk et all. If SA companies vacate nigeria, no impact will be felt, fact!

@snydergp, you havnt told me what is it you know about GEJ

Thank you. Please teach these siliy moro.ons some more. Bunch of fucktards
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
sheyie2007:
Lol...all white owned. And they're being taxed like they should..so? lipsrsealed

The JSE TOP 40 shares are now 20% black owned and 11% are owened by public pension funds which are 97% black so in reality things are changing compared to what they were 6years ago when it was only 5% black owened

By the way MTN is not a white owned company including its top management this also goes for KUMBA Iron Ore

South africa's proven mineral deposites is by far larger then any other country on this continent second only to DRC Congo, and its estimated at over $2 trillion if the new benificiation policy kicks in February 2013 SA's mining companies will be forced to locally benificiate so your economy might wait a little longer before u can say ur trully bigger. Benificiation would tripple SA's GDP if its implemented 100% across the board and by the way we control the world's platinum price if we benificiate we can increase prices unlike ur oil production. By the way looking at your FG's recent reports u will only have a oil refinery up and running earliest 2014 so don't stop talking SH*T

Ghana will produce more oil then Nigeria in 3 years time and Angola is almost on par with you so you will also loose that tittle of Africa's top oil producergrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Henry120: You know that you an I.diotic C...U...N...T.@syndergb Please go back and read my reply to andrewza. My fuss with him was his claim of "30 years ahead", and not this your brazen show of foolishness, You stupi.d fuc ....k.

Now that's the spirit SON now the true NAIJA colours are showing when people prove u wronge on certain Fantasies u resort to dirty talk.

I love a DIRTY TALKING NAIJA BOY are u a partime FAGG or what chicken shit can't u take constructive critizism SON.

I call u SON because u react like a little BOYgringringringringringringrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
snydergp:

The JSE TOP 40 shares are now 20% black owned and 11% are owened by public pension funds which are 97% black so in reality things are changing compared to what they were 6years ago when it was only 5% black owened

By the way MTN is not a white owned company including its top management this also goes for KUMBA Iron Ore

South africa's proven mineral deposites is by far larger then any other country on this continent second only to DRC Congo, and its estimated at over $2 trillion if the new benificiation policy kicks in February 2013 SA's mining companies will be forced to locally benificiate so your economy might wait a little longer before u can say ur trully bigger. Benificiation would tripple SA's GDP if its implemented 100% across the board and by the way we control the world's platinum price if we benificiate we can increase prices unlike ur oil production. By the way looking at your FG's recent reports u will only have a oil refinery up and running earliest 2014 so don't stop talking SH*T

Ghana will produce more oil then Nigeria in 3 years time and Angola is almost on par with you so you will also loose that tittle of Africa's top oil producergrin

Dude I don't give a shit about your BEE whatever, afrikaans hate seeing you guys "match on the streets" that's why they're making those provisions for you guys..and you seem to know much about nigeria's oil? One that contributes 20% to it's GDP..and who gives a rats @ss if "madagascar becomes the world power"? undecided well, 2013 is close, we shall see your economic performance... By the way, your country ranked 64th in the recent corruption index ratings, congrats. You know wht that means? It shows you guys democracy is very much young, when you SA blacks manage to get full control of your country and give your country a proper name, (which I doubt the whites would allow) corruption will eat you guys up like termites...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
@snydergp, our nse is almost completely black owned. And no! It is not so becos we are predominantly a black country but becos we have a resilient citizenry who despite the odds, provide everything for ourselves and we are still moving on. And pls dont think people are fools or uneducated. Some of thse companies you mentioned are not SA owned especially anglo american and other mining companies. Talking about insults, i have never rained insults on you infact the reverse is the case. Go to the last page and see all of your replies to me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Guys personally this topic has downgraded to something I really don't like.

The fact is we are all AFRICANS and we should feel proud that Nigeria is progressing including the rest of Africa its in the interest of us all.

Can we go back to the discussion at hand and forget about this silly Country Bashing Session because played out by now people.

WHO HAS AFRICA'S BEST AND MODERN MILITARY SA, NIGERIA OR EGYPT i guess the only way I would find this out is when I send ONE OF MY JIHADIST BROTHERS TO TAKE OUT A FEW OF UR OIL PLATFORMS AND A FEW MORE INFIDELS IN NAIJA SOON AND START MY LONG AWAITED AFRICA'S GREATEST WAR

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
I enjoyed fuc#king lerato....ahhhh...time to sleep
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Blyss: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
souldust: @muazu your father did not tell you so i dont blame you. SA did not introduce shoping malls to naija. Apart from shoprite and game, there are no more SA malls in naija, fact! Infact there are more local shoping malls in naija than the foreign ones. So stop the noise. Education is cheap today get one.

Since when did Shoprite and Game become shopping Malls? One is a grocery store and and other is media outlet. smiley
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
@snydergp, they have started attcking telecoms installations including MTN. May be we will send some of them to you then we will see how you will deal with it! You have not had to deal with insurgencies before?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Blyss:

Since when did Shoprite and Game become shopping Malls? One is a grocery store and and other is media outlet. smiley
my dia all join. No mind me abegi
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
souldust: my dia all join. No mind me abegi
lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nigeria is definitely not top-10 with those Alpha and Chengdu jets - and no submarine... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
sheyie2007: I enjoyed fuc#king lerato....ahhhh...time to sleep
Please keep us SA chaps in ur nighmarestongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
snydergp: Guys personally this topic has downgraded to something I really don't like.

The fact is we are all AFRICANS and we should feel proud that Nigeria is progressing including the rest of Africa its in the interest of us all.

Can we go back to the discussion at hand and forget about this silly Country Bashing Session because played out by now people.

WHO HAS AFRICA'S BEST AND MODERN MILITARY SA, NIGERIA OR EGYPT i guess the only way I would find this out is when I send ONE OF MY JIHADIST BROTHERS TO TAKE OUT A FEW OF UR OIL PLATFORMS AND A FEW MORE INFIDELS IN NAIJA SOON AND START MY LONG AWAITED AFRICA'S GREATEST WAR

This thread digressed all because of you. You threw this thread down the drain with your un cultured posts.

The countries with the best and most modern military on the continent are as follows

South africa( well equipped and trained with vibrant local defence industry).
Good air force, equally good navy and army

Egypt
Modern army, well trained, modern airforce and a good navy( receives 1 billion dollars in military aid from the US)

Algeria
Brilliant airforce, modern army and navy

Nigeria
Air force ( lack modern fighters, but has a large haul of attack helicopter support for the army) good navy, brilliant army and good air defense system.

Ethiopia
Brilliant airforce, well experience army.

Morocco
Good airforce, army and navy

Uganda
Angola
ZIM
Kenya

Make up my top 10.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
snydergp: Guys personally this topic has downgraded to something I really don't like.

This thread digressed all because of you. You threw this thread down the drain with your un cultured posts.

The countries with the best and most modern military on the continent are as follows

Egypt
Modern army, well trained, modern airforce and a good navy( receives 1 billion dollars in military aid from the US)

Algeria

Nigeria
Air force ( lack modern fighters, but has a large haul of attack helicopter support for the army) good navy, brilliant army and good air defense system.

Ethiopia

Morocco

Uganda
Angola
ZIM
Kenya

Make up my top 10.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2012
Henry120:
Nigeria

What air defence system have you got? - The obsolete Roland SAM air defence system that can't shoot down a 4th generation aircraft?? Bwahahahahahaha... Even the Pantsir 1 is more advanced than that crap... Algeria has s300s - Nigeria needs to step it up, our military is rubbish!!

Roland SAM - Bwahahahahaha:

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/07/roland-missile-system-parade-position-abuja.jpg?w=640[/img]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:01am On Dec 14, 2012
IT IS A VERY SAD STORY TO HAVE A NATION THAT SOME PEOPLE CLAIM IS AFRICA'S STRONGEST MILITARY POWER, YET THAT NATION SAT DOWN AND FOLDED ITS ARMS WHILE RWANDAN GENOCIDE TOOK PLACE AND 800,000 AFRICANS DIED, THAT NATION HAS A HUGE STOCKPILE OF WEAPONS AND MANUFACTURES ARMAMENTS AND STEALTH FRIGATES, YET IT LOOKS ASIDE AND GOES TO SLEEP WHILE CONGO DR IS TORN APART FOR MANY YEARS IN BLOODSHED EVERY DAY, BUT NO INTERVENTION OR HELP FROM THE NATION WHOSE CITIZENS ON THIS FORUM CLAIMS TO BE AFRICA'S NUMBER ONE MILITARY POWER. WHAT IS THE USE AND BENEFIT OF A STRONG NEIGHBOUR WHO WILL NOT RESCUE MY SOUL IN TIME OF TROUBLE WHEN HE HAS SO MUCH POWER IN HIS HANDS AS HE CLAIMS ?

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA FOR ITS GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO HAVE DIED IN THOUSANDS DURING HAND TO HAND INFANTRY COMBAT IN LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALIA, SUDAN, AND VERY SOON TO DIE IN MALI, SACRIFICING THEIR NIGERIAN LIFE AND BLOOD JUST TO SAVE THEIR FELLOW BLACK MEN FROM AGONY. THE STRONGER MAN IS NOT THE ONE THAT SITS DOWN FEELING FAT AND BOASTING..."I AM THE STRONGEST". THE STRONGER MAN IS THE ONE THAT STANDS UP LIKE A TRUE SON OF COURAGE AND WALKS INTO BATTLES FAR AWAY FROM HIS OWN HOME, TO DIE AND BE BURIED THERE IF NECESSARY...FROM 1990 TO 2012...WE FIGHT, WE DIE , WE BECOME HEROES BUT OUR WIVES BECOME WIDOWS.

WHO KNOWS THE SMALLEST BOOK IN THE WORLD ? IT IS THE LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY HEROES FROM 1990 TO 2012, MY DEAR READERS, HAVE YOU BOUGHT A COPY ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Blyss:

You see, you people are so stupid. You don't move with times you know, no matter how hard we tried to modernise you. Game is not a media what ever you call it and shoprite owns many shopping malls and centres in SA. That's why when it was introduced in Nigeria you started seeing construction of world class malls that you failed to build on your own. Thanks to South Africa for making us feel like human being, that's how one Nigerian responded when was interviewed about SA investment in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:29am On Dec 14, 2012
agaugust: IT IS A VERY SAD STORY TO HAVE A NATION THAT SOME PEOPLE CLAIM IS AFRICA'S STRONGEST MILITARY POWER, YET THAT NATION SAT DOWN AND FOLDED ITS ARMS WHILE RWANDAN GENOCIDE TOOK PLACE AND 800,000 AFRICANS DIED, THAT NATION HAS A HUGE STOCKPILE OF WEAPONS AND MANUFACTURES ARMAMENTS AND STEALTH FRIGATES, YET IT LOOKS ASIDE AND GOES TO SLEEP WHILE CONGO DR IS TORN APART FOR MANY YEARS IN BLOODSHED EVERY DAY, BUT NO INTERVENTION OR HELP FROM THE NATION WHOSE CITIZENS ON THIS FORUM CLAIMS TO BE AFRICA'S NUMBER ONE MILITARY POWER. WHAT IS THE USE AND BENEFIT OF A STRONG NEIGHBOUR WHO WILL NOT RESCUE MY SOUL IN TIME OF TROUBLE WHEN HE HAS SO MUCH POWER IN HIS HANDS AS HE CLAIMS ?

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA FOR ITS GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO HAVE DIED IN THOUSANDS DURING HAND TO HAND INFANTRY COMBAT IN LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALIA, SUDAN, AND VERY SOON TO DIE IN MALI, SACRIFICING THEIR NIGERIAN LIFE AND BLOOD JUST TO SAVE THEIR FELLOW BLACK MEN FROM AGONY. THE STRONGER MAN IS NOT THE ONE THAT SITS DOWN FEELING FAT AND BOASTING..."I AM THE STRONGEST". THE STRONGER MAN IS THE ONE THAT STANDS UP LIKE A TRUE SON OF COURAGE AND WALKS INTO BATTLES FAR AWAY FROM HIS OWN HOME, TO DIE AND BE BURIED THERE IF NECESSARY...FROM 1990 TO 2012...WE FIGHT, WE DIE , WE BECOME HEROES BUT OUR WIVES BECOME WIDOWS.

WHO KNOWS THE SMALLEST BOOK IN THE WORLD ? IT IS THE LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY HEROES FROM 1990 TO 2012, MY DEAR READERS, HAVE YOU BOUGHT A COPY ?

We did not sit down and fold our arms. We wher busy with the intergration and thus at a weak state. We did interven in burundy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza:

We did not sit down and fold our arms. We wher busy with the intergration and thus at a weak state. We did interven in burundy
Burundi is a piece of cake... I'll leave Cameroon with you guys....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

Burundi was a civil war and a ethnic clansing rebbelion.

The Bakassi bullsh*t war nigeria actually lost and what is the end result now bakassi is firmly under Cameroonian control now.

Shame grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

Unfortunately Cameroon is not in our region. SA will either be accused of playing big and reducing itself into superpowers or transgressing regional borders. It is the responsibility of either Nigeria or Ghana to stabilise that region before there can be any intervention from outside. That is a protocol and needs to be followed. Currently, SA stabilise peace in SADC countries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

Burundi was a civil war and a ethnic clansing rebbelion.

The Bakassi bullsh*t war nigeria actually lost and what is the end result now bakassi is firmly under Cameroonian control now.

Shame grin
and who told there was a war between nigeria and cameroon because of bakassi? You know nothing son.. Oh! I forgot, google it undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2012
Henry120:

Egypt

Algeria

Nigeria

Ethiopia

Morocco

Uganda
Angola
ZIM
Kenya

Make up my top 10.

Listen here boy u started this sh*t when u started with ur HIV claims.

Let's put this SAM's issue on the table and to rest and let me proof to u that even SA's current SAM's are a class above ur 1970's Roland tin wracks

SANDF uses the DENEL UMKHONTO MKII missile on board its anti cruise missile ships, Finlands navy's HARMINA CLASS missile ships also uses the Umkhonto including SWEDENS VISBY CLASS STEALTH frigattes.

BRAZIL's airforce uses the A-DARTER air to air South African jionnt venture missile with Brazil to protect its airspace. The same A-DARTER missile CHINA tried to copy by trying to reverse enineer and failled.

SANDF uses a range of SAM's systems.

The Reutech ESR 220 ml is used by the SA's infantry ground forces its a early warning aotonomous armed surveilliance radar system capable of being fully deployed and operational within 10 minuts at is on par with the S-300.

SANDF also uses the THALES STARSTREAK HIGH VELOCITY MISSILE SYSTEM aquired for the 2010 world cup and for SANDF's project GUARDIAN

The UMKHONTO missile system coupled with REUTECH's radar systems (RSS) RSR-320 dual and X-band radar including the L-band system is africa's best ADA umbrella system.

The THALES STARSTREAK is one of NATO's main anti aircaft land based systems and SANDF has 8 of these systems which 5 is deployed along coastal areas.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

Let's put this SAM's issue on the table and to rest and let me proof to u that even SA's current SAM's are a class above ur 1970's Roland tin wracks

SANDF uses the DENEL UMKHONTO MKII missile on board its anti cruise missile ships, Finlands navy's HARMINA CLASS missile ships also uses the Umkhonto including SWEDENS VISBY CLASS STEALTH frigattes.

BRAZIL's airforce uses the A-DARTER air to air South African jionnt venture missile with Brazil to protect its airspace. The same A-DARTER missile CHINA tried to copy by trying to reverse enineer and failled.

The Reutech ESR 220 ml is used by the SA's infantry ground forces its a early warning aotonomous armed surveilliance radar system capable of being fully deployed and operational within 10 minuts at is on par with the S-300.

SANDF also uses the THALES STARSTREAK HIGH VELOCITY MISSILE SYSTEM aquired for the 2010 world cup and for SANDF's project GUARDIAN

The UMKHONTO missile system coupled with REUTECH's radar systems (RSS) RSR-320 dual and X-band radar including the L-band system is africa's best ADA umbrella system.

The THALES STARSTREAK is one of NATO's main anti aircaft land based systems and SANDF has 8 of these systems which 5 is deployed along coastal areas.

Clap for your self bra... the whites has set the pace for you guys, so always pay homage to them when you highlight any of your country's achievements.. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

You this stup..id child, you'll never learn. Nigeria upgraded her air defence system when she completed her TRANCON, total radar coverage system. If you like Keep ranting like a little child, you piss of shi*t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.