Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,917 members, 7,959,875 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4529682 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2012
agaugust: IT IS A VERY SAD STORY TO HAVE A NATION THAT SOME PEOPLE CLAIM IS AFRICA'S STRONGEST MILITARY POWER, YET THAT NATION SAT DOWN AND FOLDED ITS ARMS WHILE RWANDAN GENOCIDE TOOK PLACE AND 800,000 AFRICANS DIED, THAT NATION HAS A HUGE STOCKPILE OF WEAPONS AND MANUFACTURES ARMAMENTS AND STEALTH FRIGATES, YET IT LOOKS ASIDE AND GOES TO SLEEP WHILE CONGO DR IS TORN APART FOR MANY YEARS IN BLOODSHED EVERY DAY, BUT NO INTERVENTION OR HELP FROM THE NATION WHOSE CITIZENS ON THIS FORUM CLAIMS TO BE AFRICA'S NUMBER ONE MILITARY POWER. WHAT IS THE USE AND BENEFIT OF A STRONG NEIGHBOUR WHO WILL NOT RESCUE MY SOUL IN TIME OF TROUBLE WHEN HE HAS SO MUCH POWER IN HIS HANDS AS HE CLAIMS ?

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA FOR ITS GALLANT SOLDIERS WHO HAVE DIED IN THOUSANDS DURING HAND TO HAND INFANTRY COMBAT IN LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALIA, SUDAN, AND VERY SOON TO DIE IN MALI, SACRIFICING THEIR NIGERIAN LIFE AND BLOOD JUST TO SAVE THEIR FELLOW BLACK MEN FROM AGONY. THE STRONGER MAN IS NOT THE ONE THAT SITS DOWN FEELING FAT AND BOASTING..."I AM THE STRONGEST". THE STRONGER MAN IS THE ONE THAT STANDS UP LIKE A TRUE SON OF COURAGE AND WALKS INTO BATTLES FAR AWAY FROM HIS OWN HOME, TO DIE AND BE BURIED THERE IF NECESSARY...FROM 1990 TO 2012...WE FIGHT, WE DIE , WE BECOME HEROES BUT OUR WIVES BECOME WIDOWS.

WHO KNOWS THE SMALLEST BOOK IN THE WORLD ? IT IS THE LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY HEROES FROM 1990 TO 2012, MY DEAR READERS, HAVE YOU BOUGHT A COPY ?

It seems u have selective knowledge on history and current affairs. Its either u chose to be ignorant or your just a plain and simple ignoranus claiming to be moving in military circles.

Let me school youtongue

In 1990 RSA was still under a Apartheid goverment and the then apartheid goverment didn't give a dogs *ss about the rest of africa accept Namibia its former colonygrin.

RSA only became a democratic in 1994 alfter its first ever inclusive democratic election.

After 1995 SANDF changed and intergrated all its former armed forces.

SANDF has over 3000 soldiers and personel allover the continent including military engineers, medics and military police.

Why do u choose to leave out that we have 1200 soldiers in DRC or 700 in Sudan or 700 in Bururdi.

Why do u selectively not tell us who negotiated and brokered the peace treaty between SUDAN and SOUTH-SUDAN under a THABO MBEKI which led to SOUTH-SUDAN's independence. Even a few months ago SA again brokered peace between the SUDAN's which avioded a full scale war.

You forget also to state that SA had 300 SF members in S Leone.

I called u a lier in previous posts and I still stick to it that u are a FOOL AND LIERgrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2012
Henry120:

You this stup..id child, you'll never learn. Nigeria upgraded her air defence system when she completed her TRANCON, total radar coverage system. If you Keep ranting like a little child, you piss of shi*t.

Bros don't get too worked up over these guys, if they(blacks) built their country to this present stage..i'll simply keep my gob shut! They're yet to realise Nigeria is superior in this aspect .. anyday!..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

Clap for your self bra... the whites has set the pace for you guys, so always pay homage to them when you highlight any of your country's achievements.. undecided

You so obsessed withj race.

Yes those same whites who will go to war for my country the same whites who hold the same identity documents that I have who I work with party with and even and even one of those whites are my inlaws so just SHUTUP with ur 1980's racist tendencies and solve ur own ethnic sh*thole.

Let us deal with our whites atleast the majority of them are trying to help build my country u RACIST
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2012
Henry120:

You this stup..id child, you'll never learn. Nigeria upgraded her air defence system when she completed her TRANCON, total radar coverage system. If you like Keep ranting like a little child, you piss of shi*t.

Son I love it when u talk DIRTYgrin

Let's compare your TRANCON to THALES STARSTREAK High Velocity Air deffense system TRANCON VS STARSTREAK
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

You so obsessed withj race.

Yes those same whites who will go to war for my country the same whites who hold the same identity documents that I have who I work with party with and even and even one of those whites are my inlaws so just SHUTUP with ur 1980's racist tendencies and solve ur own ethnic sh*thole.

Let us deal with our whites atleast the majority of them are trying to help build my country u RACIST

I laugh in swahili, yes we might have "minor" tribal issues but we ain't xenophobic slowpokes like you guys, go figure......and for the record, i've got white friends dummy, i'll continue to lay down facts, bring it on!... apartheid is in it's modern form in your country deal with it..it's controlled by whites so they'll surely go to war for their "country".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

Bros don't get too worked up over these guys, if they(blacks) built their country to this present stage..i'll simply keep my gob shut! They're yet to realise Nigeria is superior in this aspect .. anyday!..

You are really obsessed with race. Those whites are SOUTH AFRICAN with capital letters. They were born and bred in SA and we don't care if they have set the pace for us. They have made their contribution and thus we continue to do so as part of our contribution. The ANC, even though is not perfect it has achieved a lot, ranging from roads that meet the international standard, low cost housing, health, construction of Medupi powerstation, World cup, Gautrain and BRT, SKA world biggest telescope in Astronomy and they intend to bid for Olympics. After all SA belong to all who lives in it, whether it be a coloured, African, Whites or Asians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

You are really obsessed with race. Those whites are SOUTH AFRICAN with capital letters. They were born and bred in SA and we don't care if they have set the pace for us. They have made their contribution and thus we continue to do so as part of our contribution. The ANC, even though is not perfect it has achieved a lot, ranging from roads that meet the international standard, low cost housing, health, World cup, Gautrain and BRT, SKA world biggest telescope in Astronomy and they intend to bid for Olympics. After all SA belong to all who lives in it, whether it be a coloured, African, Whites or Asians.
You're confused, i'm not obsessed with race like you guys, i'm simply writing facts.. kissdeal with it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2012
ANYONE WITH BETTER FACTS OF HISTORY ? 1994 MANDELA WAS PRESIDENT, AND 1994 RWANDAN GENOCIDE SAW 800,000 BLACKS DIE IN CIVIL WAR, SOUTH AFRICA WATCHED THE BLOOD OF ITS FELLOW BLACKS WASTED. CONGO DR HAS BEEN IN CIVIL WAR AND EXTERNAL INVASION UP TILL TODAY AND SOUTH AFRICA CANNOT MOVE IN TO SAVE CONGO DR. A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION, THAT IS A WORD OF WISDOM. A WRITER SAYS HERE THAT SOUTH AFRICA HAS 3,000 SOLDIERS IN MISSIONS ABROAD, I DONT KNOW THE REAL NUMBERS, BUT WE KNOW THEY ALWAYS AVOID REAL COMBAT, THEY DONT WANT TO DIE, BUT THEY WANT TO BE AFRICA'S NUMBER ONE SOLDIERS WHO TACTICALLY AVOID LIVE BULLETS AND LIVE BOMBS IN COMBAT ZONES. A POST HERE SAYS SOUTH AFRICA HAS 1,200 SOLDIERS IN CONGO DR, YET THAT NUMBER IS LESS THAN THE ESTIMATED 1,500 NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WHO DIED IN ECOMOG COMBAT ZONES ALONE. THE ACCLAIMED NUMBER ONE MILITARY POWER IS SO TINY WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING MEN INTO THE BATTLEFIELD, SO WHAT IS POWER ? WHAT IS TOP RANKING ? DO YOU GET TO THE TOP OF FIFA FOOTBALL RANKINGS BY PARADING SUPER FOOTBALLERS AND YET NOT PLAYING MATCHES AND WINNING FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS ? WHAT IS RANKING? IS IT A JOKE ? IS IT AN ANALYSIS PEOPLE MAKE IN THEIR BEDROOMS ?

MILITARY RANKINGS IS NOT ONLY JUDGED BY STOCKPILE OF WEAPONS AND DEFENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURING LISTS. REAL MILITARY ACHIEVEMENT IN WAR IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN RANKING MILITARY POWER, OTHERWISE WE WILL OVER-RATE A FAT COW WITH PLENTY OF FLESH MEAT BUT VERY SHORT DWARF HORNS ON ITS HEAD. SOUTH AFRICA HAS TROOPS IN CONGO DR YET THAT COUNTRY KNOWS NO PEACE, IT IS STILL IN PIECES. IF THERE IS ANY TRUE MILITARY GIANT IN THE SOUTHERN HALF OF AFRICA WHO RANKS NUMBER ONE, LET HIM WAKE UP AND CLEAN UP THE MESS IN CONGO DR, GIANTS DO BIG THINGS, NOT SMALL THINGS. GIANTS SHOW THEIR POWER ON THE BLOODY BATTLEFIELD AND NOT ON THE INTERNET WEBSITES.

SOUTH AFRICAN SOLDIERS ARE IN SUDAN, HOW MANY DIED IN REAL COMBAT ? THE BODIES OF MANY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WERE BROUGHT HOME FOR BURIAL TO THEIR WEEPING WIDOWS JUST A FEW YEARS AGO AFTER THE SUDANESE ARMY AND supporter of APC MILITIA MEN ATTACKED OUR PEACE KEEPING NIGERIAN INFANTRY WHEN OUR MEN SLEPT AT NIGHT. WE HAD NO HEAVY WEAPONS BECAUSE WE JUST WENT TO KEEP PEACE AND THE UN WAS NOT GIVING US ENOUGH FUNDS TO TRAVEL THOUSANDS OF KILOMETERS AWAY FROM HOME ALMOST IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO INTERVENE IN A BLOODY 25 YEAR OLD WAR. NIGERIAN SOLDIERS FOUGHT AND DIED DURING THAT ATTACK, BUT THE WORLD WAS SURPRISED THAT WITH LIMITED NUMBERS OF MEN AND LIGHT ARMS, THE LARGER SUDANESE FORCE COULD NOT BREAK INTO THE TEMPORARY CAMP THE NIGERIANS SLEPT IN. TRUE WARRIORS GO AND LOOK FOR DEATH WHERE IT CAN BE FOUND, COWARDS SAY WE TOO ARE THERE FOR RECORD PURPOSES, BUT WE WONT BE IN THE FIRING LINE TO DIE, WE HAVE WIVES AND CHILDREN WAITING FOR US BACK HOME, WE DONT WANT TO DIE IN SUDAN'S WAR !

WHEN GENERAL MARTIN LUTHER AGWAYI NIGERIA'S EX-ARMY CHIEF WAS TO RETIRE, THE UN INSISTED HE BE RETAINED TO HEAD THE UN/AU FORCE IN SUDAN/DARFUR AT THAT TIME, THE UN DID NOT SHOP FOR A SOUTH AFRICAN GENERAL WHO DOES NOT WANT TO DIE AS REPLACEMENT FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY GENERAL, NOT EVEN FROM EGYPT, THE UN WANTED A NATION WITH PROVEN AND BATTLE TESTED MEN AND COMMANDERS, THE ADVANCED WESTERN NATIONS MAN KNOWS WHO CAN WIN A WAR.

ANYONE BEEN TO THE LIBRARY ? PLEASE GRAB A COPY OF THE BOOK I MENTIONED, SMALLEST BOOK IN THE WORLD, IT IS THE LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY HEROES 1990 TO 2012. YOU WILL READ IT ALL IN 5 MINUTES, THE BOOK ACTUALLY HAS LESS THAN ONE PAGE !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2012
agaugust: ANYONE WITH BETTER FACTS OF HISTORY ? 1994 MANDELA WAS PRESIDENT, AND 1994 RWANDAN GENOCIDE SAW 800,000 BLACKS DIE IN CIVIL WAR, SOUTH AFRICA WATCHED THE BLOOD OF ITS FELLOW BLACKS WASTED. CONGO DR HAS BEEN IN CIVIL WAR AND EXTERNAL INVASION UP TILL TODAY AND SOUTH AFRICA CANNOT MOVE IN TO SAVE CONGO DR. A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION, THAT IS A WORD OF WISDOM. A WRITER SAYS HERE THAT SOUTH AFRICA HAS 3,000 SOLDIERS IN MISSIONS ABROAD, I DONT KNOW THE REAL NUMBERS, BUT WE KNOW THEY ALWAYS AVOID REAL COMBAT, THEY DONT WANT TO DIE, BUT THEY WANT TO BE AFRICA'S NUMBER ONE SOLDIERS WHO TACTICALLY AVOID LIVE BULLETS AND LIVE BOMBS IN COMBAT ZONES. A POST HERE SAYS SOUTH AFRICA HAS 1,200 SOLDIERS IN CONGO DR, YET THAT NUMBER IS LESS THAN THE ESTIMATED 1,500 NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WHO DIED IN ECOMOG COMBAT ZONES ALONE. THE ACCLAIMED NUMBER ONE MILITARY POWER IS SO TINY WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING MEN INTO THE BATTLEFIELD, SO WHAT IS POWER ? WHAT IS TOP RANKING ? DO YOU GET TO THE TOP OF FIFA FOOTBALL RANKINGS BY PARADING SUPER FOOTBALLERS AND YET NOT PLAYING MATCHES AND WINNING FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS ? WHAT IS RANKING? IS IT A JOKE ? IS IT AN ANALYSIS PEOPLE MAKE IN THEIR BEDROOMS ?

MILITARY RANKINGS IS NOT ONLY JUDGED BY STOCKPILE OF WEAPONS AND DEFENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURING LISTS. REAL MILITARY ACHIEVEMENT IN WAR IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN RANKING MILITARY POWER, OTHERWISE WE WILL OVER-RATE A FAT COW WITH PLENTY OF FLESH MEAT BUT VERY SHORT DWARF HORNS ON ITS HEAD. SOUTH AFRICA HAS TROOPS IN CONGO DR YET THAT COUNTRY KNOWS NO PEACE, IT IS STILL IN PIECES. IF THERE IS ANY TRUE MILITARY GIANT IN THE SOUTHERN HALS OF AFRICA WHO RANKS NUMBER ONE, LET HIM WAKE UP AND CLEAN UP THE MESS IN CONGO DR, GIANTS DO BIG THINGS, NOT SMALL THINGS.

SOUTH AFRICAN SOLDIERS ARE IN SUDAN, HOW MANY DIED IN REAL COMBAT? THE BODIES OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WERE BROUGHT HOME FOR BURIAL TO THEIR WEEPING WIDOWS JUST A FEW YEARS AGO AFTER THE SUDANESE ARMY BACKED SOME MILITIA MEN AND ATTACKED OUR PEACE KEEPING NIGERIAN INFANTRY WHEN OUR MEN SLEPT AT NIGHT. WE HAD NO HEAVY WEAPONS BECAUSE WE JUST WENT TO KEEP PEACE AND THE UN WAS NOT GIVING US ENOUGH FUNDS TO TRAVEL THOUSANDS OF KILOMETERS AWAY FROM HOME ALMOST IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO INTERVENE IN A BLOODY 25 YEAR OLD WAR. NIGERIAN SOLDIERS FOUGHT AND DIED DURING THAT ATTACK, BUT THE WORLD WAS SURPRISED THAT WITH LIMITED NUMBERS OF MEN AND LIGHT ARMS, THE LARGER SUDANESE FORCE COULD NOT BREAK INTO THE TEMPORARY CAMP WE SLEPT IN. TRUE WARRIORS GO AND LOOK FOR DEATH WHERE IT CAN BE FOUND, COWARDS SAY WE TOO ARE THERE, BUT WE WONT BE IN THE FIRING LINE TO DIE, WE HAVE WIVES AND CHILDREN WAITING FOR US BACK HOME, WE DONT WANT TO DIE IN SUDAN !

WHEN GENERAL MARTIN LUTHER AGWAYI NIGERIA'S EX-ARMY CHIEF WAS TO RETIRE, THE UN INSISTED HE BE RETAINED TO HEAD THE UN/AU FORCE IN SUDAN/DARFUR AT THAT TIME, THE UN DID NOT SHOP FOR A SOUTH AFRICAN GENERAL WHO DOES NOT WANT TO DIE AS REPLACEMENT FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY GENERAL, NOT EVEN FROM EGYPT, THE UN WANTED A NATION WITH PROVEN AND BATTLE TESTED MEN AND COMMANDERS, THE ADVANCED WESTERN NATIONS MAN KNOWS WHO CAN WIN A WAR.

ANYONE BEING TO THE LIBRARY ? PLEASE GRAB A COPY OF THE BOOK I MENTIONED, SMALLEST BOOK IN THE WORLD, IT IS THE LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY HEROES 1990 TO 2012. YOU WILL READ IT ALL IN 5 MINUTES, THE BOOK ACTUALLY HAS LESS THAN ONE PAGE !

Their soldiers are skinny lol...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

I laugh in swahili, yes we might have "minor" tribal issues but we ain't xenophobic slowpokes like you guys, go figure......and for the record, i've got white friends dummy, i'll continue to lay down facts, bring it on!... apartheid is in it's modern form in your country deal with it..it's controlled by whites so they'll surely go to war for their "country".

Wow I can see u dealing with it real good.

Its friday already Boko boys are on there way to another church after prayersgrin

Nigeria had 60 years of freedom SA had 18 years and counting SA is changing into a fully intergrated multi racial society like most of the world today.

4million houses build in 15 years
-90% of households have electricity and sanitation services
- free universal education from primary to universaty
-free primary healthcare services
-the biggest social services network in sub-sahara.
-the biggest electricity power plant building scheme in africa the third biggest in the world behind CHINA and INDIA
-highspeed train network
-the biggest road expansion program in africa fourth behind india,brazil and china.

SA has africa's biggest public works and infrastructure program. This all was done under a Black goverment.

Stop comparing apples and bananas.

Both nations have different social and economic needs.

80% of all the millenium developement goals set by the UN has been met compared to nigeria's reported 40%.

Go to transparincy international site and check whose goverment is more corrupt SA or Nigeria. Yes your economy will be bigger in years to come but overall standard of living and gdp per capita u will always be behind Angola ghana and SA. Even Norway and Singapore is richer prer capita then the mighty USA.

This sh*t is getting boringtongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2012
Even with the sophisticated artillery you own, you've not had any "glorified" success in all your missions
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

Wow I can see u dealing with it real good.

Its friday already Boko boys are on there way to another church after prayersgrin

Nigeria had 60 years of freedom SA had 18 years and counting SA is changing into a fully intergrated multi racial society like most of the world today.

4million houses build in 15 years
-90% of households have electricity and sanitation services
- free universal education from primary to universaty
-free primary healthcare services
-the biggest social services network in sub-sahara.
-the biggest electricity power plant building scheme in africa the third biggest in the world behind CHINA and INDIA
-highspeed train network
-the biggest road expansion program in africa fourth behind india,brazil and china.

SA has africa's biggest public works and infrastructure program. This all was done under a Black goverment.

Stop comparing apples and bananas.

Both nations have different social and economic needs.

80% of all the millenium developement goals set by the UN has been met compared to nigeria's reported 40%.

Go to transparincy international site and check whose goverment is more corrupt SA or Nigeria. Yes your economy will be bigger in years to come but overall standard of living and gdp per capita u will always be behind Angola ghana and SA. Even Norway and Singapore is richer prer capita then the mighty USA.

This sh*t is getting boringtongue

Lol...the world bank recently admitted it doesn't have accurate analysis of nigeria's per capital gdp, so update your knowledge factory..you have google at your disposal, i'll leave that to you...there are more middle class in this country unlike yours, and it keeps breeding billionaires... Check my previous post on the corruption index rating as i'm too lazy to type for a dimw!t.. tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

Clap for your self bra... the whites has set the pace for you guys, so always pay homage to them when you highlight any of your country's achievements.. undecided

What is with you people and white south africans. You makeing a biger deal out of it than black south africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

If foreigners come from wherever they come from to sell drugs to our children and force them into prostitution what do you think must be done? We will be forced to act and protect our children from being ruined. I know few foreigners who continue to sell drugs despite being warned against it. They sell drugs on the school nearby
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza:

What is with you people and white south africans. You makeing a biger deal out of it than black south africans.
lipsrsealed we people? Dude I don't have any thing with your white counterparts, the bottom line here is they set the pace for ya'all... And nobody is making any big deal here. it's a fact with nothing attached to it... Burnnn! tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

Lol...the world bank recently admitted it doesn't have accurate analysis of nigeria's per capital gdp, so update your knowledge factory..you have google at your disposal, i'll leave that to you...there are more middle class in this country unlike yours, and it keeps breeding billionaires... Check my previous post on the corruption index rating as i'm too lazy to type for a dimw!t.. tongue

Exactly what is that stuff that you are smoking? You mean SA does not have the middle class, you must be joking or else you must have yourself admitted to psychiatric hospital. Furthermore. GDP per capita of Nigeria will never surpass that of SA because of its population size, even if Nigeria can become the largest economy in Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

If foreigners come from wherever they come from to sell drugs to our children and force them into prostitution what do you think must be done? We will be forced to act and protect our children from being ruined. I know few foreigners who continue to sell drugs despite being warned against it. They sell drugs on the school nearby
Some of you dummies keep ranting.."they come to sell drugs and force our children into prostitution"..were they made to do,these things against their will? Those guys are business savvy, they discovered y'all fagg@ts love being high and your bit©hes would do anything for cash so, they seized the moment.. sadly, a country man would think differently
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

Exactly what is that stuff that you are smoking? You mean SA does not have the middle class, you must be joking or else you must have yourself admitted to psychiatric hospital. Furthermore. GDP per capita of Nigeria will never surpass that of SA because of its population size, even if Niger :Pia can become the largest economy in Africa.
Do you know what the adverb "more" means? Dude easy up and talk to me.. this is nairaland, I'm in my home having fun
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007: Even with the sophisticated artillery you own, you've not had any "glorified" success in all your missions

You must be joking. Read about all missions of SANDF from yesteryears until to date. Read about how SANDF used to infiltrate countries and demolish ANC's installations, though this was not right but it display their capability of success in clandestine operations. Read more about SA border war and the mission of recce team to Angola.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

You must be joking. Read about all missions of SANDF from yesteryears until to date. Read about how SANDF used to infiltrate countries and demolish ANC's installations, thoug :Ph this was not right but it display their capability of success in clandestine operations. Read more about SA border war and the mission of recce team to Angola.
Capability you say? Glorified is in quote, should I rephrase? You're being ranked because of your artillery dude..let it sink in kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2012
Sentiments Sentiments Sentiments

Talking about the DRC once again u talk sh*t and distorting facts.

SANDF's mission in DRC is under UN control mission named MONUC.

The mandate under the UN SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION states that the UN force are there to protect AID convoys and the people of the country and not to fight the goverment rebbels or insurgency forces. U fail to state SANDF's role under MONUC and come talk nonsense the SANDF is charged with providing Logistical support AID to troops, security of UN staff in convoys, protection of UN bases and protection of civilians. The DRC goverment including its neighboring states are directly responsible for what's currently happening in that country fact.

You talk about reading books but u don't tell us when last has nigeria faced a fully armed conventional force not rebbelions without airpower and organised military structures.

South Africa has a proven record from WWI,WWII and its border other wars in the region including Angola where 2-3 batalions forces faced a Angolan and 50,000 stronge Cuban armed forces with help from the Russians SA's former enemy and now ANC Allie.

You don't tell people here that SA used to do cross border raids in soveirgn SADEC states under the apartheid regime and even colonised Namibia which only gained independence in 1990 does ur HISTORY BOOKS tell u this or are u conciously desiding not to tell this part.

Why should soldiers die and leave orphaned children behind just to prove a point or prove credibility of a nations military might on a continent where majority of rebbels use small arms and 1970 tanks and artilary to appose a goverment or regime and not fighter jets and laser guided missile systems, infact this for me proofs a point of lack of equipement and training on your part.

The former RECCES and now SF forces in SA are rated amongst the worlds 10 best SF units.

Let's speak truth to power not accusations
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
Some of you dummies keep ranting.."they come to sell drugs and force our children into prostitution"..were they made to do,these things against their will? Those guys are business savvy, they discovered y'all fagg@ts love being high and your bit©hes would do anything for cash so, they seized the moment.. sadly, a country man would think differently

Your children are very safe there in Nigeria and ours are being lured into drugs by some foreigners who are trying to make a living in SA. Once you try to raise this issue, the world accuses you of being xenophobic. Do you suggest that we must not protect our children even if they go astray. Our children are the future of SA and how will they run this country if somehow they find themselves mentally impaired because of prolonged use of drugs. One thing that I like about South Africans is that they are well-behaved travellers and would always try hard not to offend their hosts. Anyway, charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
Uo

So what this isn't news even SA's infomal sector isn't accounted for in GDP figures.

Yes offcourse u'll have more Naira billionaires not more dollar billioniars u have more people then we do.

U can have trillionairs but what difference does it make when 80 million people still live in poverty.

I can also say that south africa has more natural resources then nigeria. I can also claim here that if DRC can have a stable goverment its economy would also be larger then Nigeria and SA, so we all can claim and bring facts here.

With your population u should have been Africas biggest economy 20 years ago why didn't this happen and among the top 15 world economies why did SA beat u for over 100 years with a population 3 times smaller then yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

Your children are very safe there in Nigeria and ours are being lured into drugs by some foreigners who are trying to make a living in SA. Once you try to raise this issue, the world accuses you of being xenophobic. One thing that I like about South Africans is that they are well-behaved travellers and would always try hard not to offend their hosts. Anyway, charity begins at home.
Just face it, some of y'all are xenophobic, it has been engraved in your brain since you got dropped on your heads.. i've been to your country I know how things go, got couple of SA friends too that ain't dimw!t like you. I'll implore you to travel out of your country and expose your shallow brain... I noticed the smart ones amongst you have travel experiences...and judging from the 3days and whatever hours you've spent on this platform, you've never posted anything reasonable...go fu©K yourself...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
lipsrsealed we people? Dude I don't have any thing with your white counterparts, the bottom line here is they set the pace for ya'all... And nobody is making any big deal here. it's a fact with nothing attached to it... Burnnn! tongue

I am white.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

So what this isn't news even SA's infomal sector isn't accounted for in GDP figures.

Yes offcourse u'll have more Naira billionaires not more dollar billioniars u have more people then we do.

U can have trillionairs but what difference does it make when 80 million people still live in poverty.

I can also say that south africa has more natural resources then nigeria. I can also claim here that if DRC can have a stable goverment its economy would also be larger then Nigeria and SA, so we all can claim and bring facts here.

With your population u should have been Africas biggest economy 20 years ago why didn't this happen and among the top 15 world economies why did SA beat u for over 100 years with a population 3 times smaller then yours.

80millie in poverty out of 170millie, well I don't know where you got your figures from, I can say it's somewhat normal with a country with an increasing population like ours, but it's sure better than yours 52millie. Bra, convince me that there's even wealth distribution in your country and i'll shut the f up...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza:

I am white.

So? Should I burn my crib because of that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
You lot are all south africans, white, black, coloured, indian or asian. You are all south africans, case closed

You got a better military than nigeria case closed

You got a better economy, infrastructure, education, health care system case closed

It is you south africans who won't stop talking bull poo, however this sh*t is now very BORING

What ever you guys believe, no problem whatever we nigerians believe no problem, it's all a matter of choice.

This CASE IS CLOSED, we are all backwards because africans (black white and brown) won't stop fighting each other. Why would america waste resources/ men in invading africa, when africans would graciously do it ourselves for free. The europeans have come and gone, now it's the turn of the chinese, next would be the indians. It's alot to be ashamed of, africans are always in the news for all the wrong reasons. I'd just like to tender an apology to everyone I've insulted on this forum. If africans don't put there acts in other, we'd continue to play 4th fiddle to the world. This childishness has to stop!!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
Just face it, some of y'all are xenophobic, it has been engraved in your brain since you got dropped on your heads.. i've been to your country I know how things go, got couple of SA friends too that ain't dimw!t like you. I'll implore you to travel out of your country and expose your shallow brain... I noticed the smart ones amongst you have travel experiences...and judging from the 3days and whatever hours you've spent on this platform, you've never posted anything reasonable...go fu©K yourself...

I will do whatever it takes to protect my child, simply because he is not in the age of making wise decisions. A child in SA is anyone under the age of 18 and is referred to as a person who cannot consent to sex and drugs. You've asked if they are being forced against their will, the answer to that is YES, they are teens and in terms of SA law they cannot make informed decision concerning sex and drugs, they are merely pushed into it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

I will do whatever it takes to protect my child, simply because he is not in the age of making wise decisions. A child in SA is anyone under the age of 18 and is referred to as a person who cannot consent to sex and drugs. You've asked if they are being forced against their will, the answer to that is YES, they are teens and in terms of SA law they cannot make informed decision concerning sex and drugs, they are merely pushed into it.
give me an instance please, rather refer me to a news source online, I need to be convinced, what makes you so sure they're pushed to it against their will? or are you just speculating? the last time I checked, you're still having serious problems with child and women abuse."not by Nigerians, thank God"...what do you make of that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
Capability you say? Glorified is in quote, should I rephrase? You're being ranked because of your artillery dude..let it sink in kiss

And ur only rated because of population size nothing else.

We had nuclear weapons and still the capability and still has the ballistic/cruise missiles and tech. We have subs the best artilary gun the world has ever seen we pioneered MRAP's.

We are the only African nation who produced its own miliary surveillence plane named the ARCHLIC.

1) Bateleur UAV ( striker UAV)
1) Seeker ( UAV surveillence UAV)
1) Cheetah( indiguinis fighter tech)
1) Rooivalk
1) Ratel (mrap)
1)Rooikat (the only weapon that took out more soviet T55 tanks then any other in history)
1)G5 howziter ( best towed 155mm long range artilary)
1)G6-52/RHINO ( best 8 wheeled howzter Gunner ever fact)

1) MOKOPA MISSILE ( best in its class for anti tank missile better then US AGM-114 Hellfire and its used by the RUSSIAN MI-24/35 helicopter gunship)

1) A-DARTER air to air missile

1) UMKHONTO ( anti ballistic missile exported to over 7 european navies including NATO)

And this is all post 1996 military progress what have Nigeria to show in the same period with regards to its military capability S-leone Liberia fighting rebbels and claim to have better hardware

Oops I forgot to post about REUTECH's 220 ml radar SAM's

Stick to the thread lady.grin oops boytongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.