Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,127 members, 7,960,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4530681 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

Eating human flesh and dog meat is forbidden both by Christian and Muslim principles. Sies!!! you are making my stomach wanna throw out. I am nauseated already.
did I mention human flesh in my list......ask ur SADC,ZCC,HKN whatever or better still ask ur pastor there are some animals u are allowed 2 eat. ....pls continue nauseating d@ does not change d fact d@ ur forefathers ate dem...am very sure u have eaten a cat b4 u just won't know

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Yes

@Lezz thinks that SA farmers look dirty and poor as Nigerian farmers would look like. Farming in SA is a lucrative business.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=25pt]STOP OFF TOPIC POSTING

THIS IS A MILITARY THREAD

NOT POLITICAL

NOT ECONOMIC

NOT RACE RELATIONS

MILITARY

If you wish to discuss these topics go start your own thread[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

Kleinfontein is not developing instead is shrinking. Other farms are developing better than Kleinfontein because they sell their produce to any market irrespective of colour.
here is an excerpt from the Washington Post: KLEINFONTEIN, South Africa — At the entrance to this rural settlement is a well-kept shrine to the primary architect of apartheid. Nearby rests an old wheelbarrow, a symbol of the white Afrikaners who once ruled the country. Inside the coffee shop, at the bank, everywhere, there are only white faces.

A white security guard, wearing gray camouflage, checks cars at a gate on the main road. Race is a key factor for entry. No blacks are allowed to buy or rent houses here.
mzilakazi:

@Lezz thinks that SA farmers look dirty and poor as Nigerian farmers would look like. Farming in SA is a lucrative business.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
lezz:
here is an excerpt from the Washington Post: KLEINFONTEIN, South Africa — At the entrance to this rural settlement is a well-kept shrine to the primary architect of apartheid. Nearby rests an old wheelbarrow, a symbol of the white Afrikaners who once ruled the country. Inside the coffee shop, at the bank, everywhere, there are only white faces.

A white security guard, wearing gray camouflage, checks cars at a gate on the main road. Race is a key factor for entry. No blacks are allowed to buy or rent houses here.

The stupidd Nigerian, the word "rural" has already exposed you.

Rural settlement can only be a farm or village. Is it a village? No. It exist in a privately owned land meant for farming.

Farms in SA have own shops and homesteads. Visit any farm in SA and all these you will see. Why can't you believe because I live in SA? I know that in Nigeria farms are something else from what you can describe as a farm in SA. All farms in SA have a main gate and right for admission is reserved.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2015
ddami:
SOME ONE's brain needs 2 be re-PATCHED here d tumor z growing so fast.....he's from s.a pls call an ambulance 4rm a Zulu hospital

What do you mean babes, you know sometimes your writing is illegible.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=20]I know that I have kicked the butts of Nigerians today but please let now the topic be strictly military [/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Okay so I Googled richest men in Africa
I saw 2 white people - deir source of wealth- mining DIAMOND...4rm d den British colony
after their grandparents treated ur forefathers as slaves... d anglo-dutch grandchildren are still d richest in ur country....d requirement was- say am a South AFRIKANER........

Dey Have Not Born Any White Man Well
2 think he will enter Forbes/become a billionaire in Nigeria with source of wealth-CRUDE OIL...
we will use anything/everything (including juju) 2 send him back 2 his British territory wretched or with what he came in with....den we may start a xenophobic dialogue...
Mugabe has said it all........

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2015
ddami:
Okay so I Googled richest men in Africa
I saw 2 white people - deir source of wealth- mining DIAMOND...4rm d den British colony
after their grandparents treated ur forefathers as slaves... d anglo-dutch grandchildren are still d richest in ur country....d requirement was- say am a South AFRIKANER........

Dey Have Not Born Any White Man Well
2 think he will enter Forbes/become a billionaire in Nigeria with source of wealth-CRUDE OIL...
we will use anything/everything (including juju) 2 send him back 2 his British territory wretched or with what he came in with....den we may start a xenophobic dialogue...
Mugabe has said it all........

SA is a country that belongs to both black and white or is your country belonging only to the Yoruba? Then why all this black and white discussions.?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

The stupidd Nigerian, the word "rural" has already exposed you.

Rural settlement can only be a farm or village. Is it a village? No. It exist in a privately owned land meant for farming.

Farms in SA have own shops and homesteads. Visit any farm in SA and all these you will see. Why can't you believe because I live in SA? I know that in Nigeria farms are something else from what you can describe as a farm in SA. All farms in SA have a main gate and right for admission is reserved.
You disgrace Zulu each time you open your mouth. You aren't a worthy advocate of Zulu-dom.

So "rural" means farm ? grin grin grin zilizaliky, you are pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=20pt]South Africa continues to lead the way!

State of the art training simulators for the South African navy!![/size]

The SA Navy is the proud owner/operator of a state-of-the-art simulation centre. It was officially taken into service at SAS Simonsberg, the Navy’s maritime warfare training centre.

The centre is the result of a joint venture with industry to enhance naval training using the latest in technology. According to the South African Navy, the objective is to enable sailors to gain the necessary practical experience and elevated ability to execute simulated tasks, naval operations and exercises up to and in high risk environments. Integrated training of this type is part of the Navy’s vision and mission “to win at sea” and “to remain unchallenged at sea”.

Equipment for the simulator was provided by Cybicom Atlas Defence (CAD) and the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) with facilities compliments of the maritime arm of the SA National Defence Force (SANDF). Training will, in addition to sharpening the skills of sailors, provide feedback to the suppliers. This will allow for fitted equipment to be further upgraded.

Dave Viljoen, managing director of Cybicom, showed Chief of the SA Navy Vice Admiral Mosuwa Hlongwane, exactly how the simulation centre is put together following the recent official opening ceremony.

The centre has four sections: a naval bridge simulator display designed to facilitate training in safe vessel navigation and naval operations; a helicopter similar display which has the main platform, flight control and pilot’s seat; a helicopter flight deck trainer display designed to provide training for flight deck controllers and maritime rotary-wing pilots; and a PC-based submarine trainer display. This is a tool to supplement training of the onboard sensor and weapons systems for commanders and crews of the Navy’s Heroine Class Type 209 submarines.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:
[size=20]I know that I have kicked the butts of Nigerians today but please let now the topic be strictly military [/size]
grin grin you are cracking my ribs here grin.

You are being whooped from 6 am today. No wonder you think S.A military is victorious when the 2015 ISS report has showed what delusions SA government and people are suffering from.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
grin grin you are cracking my ribs here grin.

You are being whooped from 6 am today. No wonder you think S.A military is victorious when the 2015 ISS report has showed what delusions SA government and people are suffering from.

What is a rural and urban settlement?

https://golearngeo./2013/10/16/urban-rural-settlement-geography/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

The opposite of rural is urban. Yes farms are rural settlement.

You must.pay me a lot of money for doing the.work that Nigerian educators failed to teach you.
the Yoruba in Nigeria calls a daft Olodo and your Igbo friends call it Iti grin. I don't know which sound right for you. grin

A rural community is as opposed to an urban one not as developed with structures and facilities , infrastructure and population. What did you do with your school fees?

So in your world of denial, kleinfontein becomes a farm because it is classified as a rural community ? Olodo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

SA is a country belong to both black and white or is your country belonging only to the Yoruba? Then why all this black and white discussions.?
REPHRASE- s.a is a country d@ belongs 2 d children of ur COLONIAL masters and black- ur s.a z not sovereign
I repeat
Dey Have Not Born Any White Man Well 2 come 2 Nigeria become a billionaire/enter Forbes list with source of wealth- CRUDE OIL
eh eh we shall wake all our ancient deity and shrine, kneel in Church, bow in mosque become xenophobic ( not on blacks)- den we can face anybody 4 a dialogue,
I go 2 badagry slave trade Lagos - and I can only imaging wot my forefathers went 2ru.....
mzilakaz- u need a video of ur apartheid

uh uh thank god am a Nigerian.....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

What is a rural and urban settlement?

according to zilijizazi, a rural settlement is a farm grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
according to zilijizazi, a rural settlement is a farm grin grin

100% correct, a farm is a rural settlement. Answer it like that and your lecture will congratulate you many times.

Agriculture and Mining are both rural sectors.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

The opposite of rural is urban. Yes farms are rural settlement.

You must.pay me a lot of money for doing the.work that Nigerian educators failed to teach you.
after you finished paying Africa for the looted shops you stole from..

Zulu, orania and kleinfontein are communities that are advocating for self determination and white-only communities.

Apartheid in 2015, Zulus are still slaves in every sense of the word.

And the only way you can learn is through association with the largest black country who paid for your freedom grin. Isn't that why you're here? shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lezz must learn.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_settlement

I quote:

Common types of rural settlements are villages,
hamlets and farms .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
after you finished paying Africa for the looted shops you stole from..

Zulu, orania and kleinfontein are communities that are advocating for self determination and white-only communities.

Apartheid in 2015, Zulus are still slaves in every sense of the word.

And the only way you can learn is through association with the largest black country who paid for your freedom grin. Isn't that why you're here? shocked

That will not change them from being just farms owned by Mr certain somebody. Bwahahahaha…
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Today I really enjoyed kicking Lezz around just Iike how Lionel Messi dribbles the ball past defenders.

Bwahahaha…
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
ddami:
REPHRASE- s.a is a country d@ belongs 2 d children of ur COLONIAL masters and black- ur s.a z not sovereign
I repeat
Dey Have Not Born Any White Man Well 2 come 2 Nigeria become a billionaire/enter Forbes list with source of wealth- CRUDE OIL
eh eh we shall wake all our ancient deity and shrine, kneel in Church, bow in mosque become xenophobic ( not on blacks)- den we can face anybody 4 a dialogue,
I go 2 badagry slave trade Lagos - and I can only imaging wot my forefathers went 2ru.....
mzilakaz- u need a video of ur apartheid

uh uh thank god am a Nigerian.....

White people started inhabiting in SA from 1652 and at their own accord and unlike in Nigeria they decided to settle here forever. SA weather is favorable to their wellbeing because the sun does not burn like fire here. We have the same weather as Europe.

White South Africans are South Africans and so you should respect that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

100% correct, a farm is a rural settlement. Answer it like that and your lecture will congratulate you many times.

Agriculture and Mining are both rural sectors.
you're so dumb. And what settlement is khayelitshta?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
you're so dumb. And what settlement is khayelitshta?

Townships are classified as urban settlement in SA since they exist around cities where industries and banks, malls, etc are on the neighbourhood.
In SA townships you get malls and infrastructure such as rail and road cummuter transport.

However, are you still denying that a farm is a rural settlement?

Lezz you are owing me a lot of money for your tuition, I will send you my bank account number to deposit a sum of $5000 because I can't be teaching you for free as always. You will have to pay.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

That will not change them from being just farms owned by Mr certain somebody. Bwahahahaha…
and still the questions begs, which farm in the world can't a police man enter for investigation ? Which farm settlement host an apartheid flag? Which farm settlement gets a legislative acknowledgment as a cultural community ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
and still the questions begs, which farm in the world can't a police man enter for investigation ? Which farm settlement host an apartheid flag? Which farm settlement gets a legislative acknowledgment as a cultural community ?

That claim was proved to be unfounded, the owner of the farm rubbished such claims as you could read from your own source and he also pledged to cooperate with the government. Don't read upside down because you might miss the larger part of what is important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.