Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,116 members, 7,960,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4530530 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

You really love that picture. Now im starting to wonder how they bury dead soldiers in Nigeria.

golden casket, full military honours...gun salutes...heroe's farewell...makes you envy the fallen soldier !

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ToosoEmXHnI/T0yhfqt7TlI/AAAAAAAACyY/qvtWlIVSYS4/s1600/ojukwus-body.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

we don't need them cos we can watch your positions from a thousand miles and counter your long rang weapons my moving closer from another front while a decoy engages you. game over.

curtsey of spy satellite and balloons. grin grin grin grin
There's no African army that can advance in front of the SANDF. Cause their eyes will be kept down in hiding positions cause of the raining G6,G5 or MRLS shells while,our mechanised units come in for the kill. Your infantry will be watched and selected as targets by this Vulture drone,any move will be met with by a MRSI from the LEGENDARY G6 SELF PROPELLED ARTILLERY SYSTEM.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
There's no African army that can advance in front of the SANDF. Cause their eyes will be kept down in hiding positions cause of the raining G6,G5 or MRLS shells while,our mechanised units come in for the kill. Your infantry will be watched and selected as targets by this Vulture drone,any move will be met with by a MRSI from the LEGENDARY G6 SELF PROPELLED ARTILLERY SYSTEM.

south african army artillery guns 120 units

nigerian army artillery guns 660 units

please dont take this thread backwards with settled old topics. thanks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2013

@THIZA photo expert

@all south africans

please answer my question with proofs....

[size=16pt]who is better ? south african army vs algerian army ?[/size]

show us south african army displaying great physical strength for infantry hand to hand combat, not photo of shiny gloss painted weapons that cannot work inside thick jungle/forest warfare or in fully built up residential tight space urban city warfare.

before you post, watch video of the algerian army of africa below and show us south african army video like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJzYESlwWE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

south african army artillery guns 120 units

nigerian army artillery guns 660 units

please dont take this thread backwards with settled old topics. thanks.
Like I told before,South African Systems can land many shells in less minutes than your systems,in a long range,putting many guns in an area can turn into a nightmare,when the Torgos cruise missile hit its target. And what does your army use to select its targets?.binoculars?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

golden casket, full military honours...gun salutes...heroe's farewell...makes you envy the fallen soldier !

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ToosoEmXHnI/T0yhfqt7TlI/AAAAAAAACyY/qvtWlIVSYS4/s1600/ojukwus-body.jpg[/img]

@saengine
notice they are not dressed in their regular uniforms. full honor

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

Died in combat or by sugar diabetes?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

@saengine

Ask your fellow Nigerian where he got this pic. So we can see who is being buried.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Like I told before,South African Systems can land many shells in less minutes than your systems,in a long range,putting many guns in an area can turn into a nightmare,when the Torgos cruise missile hit its target. And what does your army use to select its targets?.binoculars?

please shut up ! south african Torgos cruise missile does not exist in any countries weapons armoury today july 2013. it is a project still on paper and no date for its full development and use.

south africa has NO cruise missile, so sharaaap ! i wont answer your foolish posts again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

Ask your fellow Nigerian where he got this pic. So we can see who is being buried.

that is the standard for burying all soldiers in nigeria. nigerian army does not bury civilians with military honours. a soldier in my family died, nigerian army infantry corps, he fought in a war. i wont mention his name. his military burial made me feel like dying a soldier.

case closed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

that is the standard for burying all soldiers in nigeria. nigerian army does not bury civilians with military honours. i have lost soldier family, officer in nigerian army infantry corps, he fought in a war. i wont mention his name. his military burial made me feel like dying a soldier.

case closed.

Thats nice, and im sorry for your loss. But please provide the link of the picture and let us see who is being buried. There shouldnt be a problem since im sure its a regular rifleman.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

Thats nice, and im sorry for your loss. But please provide the link of the picture and let us see who is being buried. There shouldnt be a problem since im sure its a regular rifleman.

open the casket and find out...it could be n**s*n ma***la grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

@saengine

Oh and P.S before you get carried away. The SA pic was not a funeral. That was a pic of the bodies arriving at Waterkloof airforce base, from which seperate funerals with military honours were held.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

open the casket and find out...it could be n**s*n ma***la grin

Just as i thought
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

please shut up ! south african Torgos cruise missile does not exist in any countries weapons armoury today july 2013. it is a project still on paper and no date for its full development and use.

south africa has NO cruise missile, so sharaaap ! i wont answer your foolish posts again.
Sorry it is Nigeria that doesn't have a cruise missile or never designed and tested one,the Torgos was developed for the Gripen and its status is unknown.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

I heard he died of heart attack,when BH opened fire with Kalashnikovs hehehehe grin
saengine:

I heard he died of heart attack,when BH opened fire with Kalashnikovs hehehehe
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Sorry it is Nigeria that doesn't have a cruise missile or never designed and tested one,the Torgos was developed for the Gripen and its status is unknown.

you want me too to claim nigeria has 120km range missile to hit south african army just because we are testing them at epe lagos development station ? nigerian long range missile epe is also of unknown status like south african torgos missile.

it does not exist in reality and you cannot put south african weapon on swedish Gripen jet without technical approval from saag company of sweden, or else the missile wont work. manufacturers control weapon types you can put on their platforms.

south africa has NO cruise missile in service, all south african soldiers on this forum agree to that in our war simulation of may/june, so sharaaap !

south africa has no money to build cruise missiles when you cannot even maintain more than 6 to 14 Gripen jets out of 26.

iI QUOTE :

"The status of the program is unclear. The program may have been halted due to funding problems."
http://missilethreat.com/missiles/mupsowtorgos/

dont you ever post this paper drawing missiles again, you hear ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Died in combat or by sugar diabetes?

Mike..ZA:
I heard he died of heart attack,when BH opened fire with Kalashnikovs hehehehe ;DI heard he died of heart attack,when BH opened fire with Kalashnikovs hehehehe

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

Since you have a dinosaur brain,I will ask you this simple junior high school question: If Nigeria and South Africa were in a military show down,and the UN decided to slap both countries with sanctions or a arms ermbago which country will be able to produce quality weapons or systems to deal with the enemy?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
TO ALL GENERALS HERE, I'M VERY SORRY I'M A BIT LATE BUT FORGIVE ME. TODAY 14TH JULY IS MY BIRTHTDAY AND I'M VERY DELIGHTED TO HAVE BEEN IN YOUR MIDST. MY ABSENCE WAS UNAVOIDABLE AS I HAD TO WORK ON MY MUSIC SCHEDULES AS I EVEN HAD LITTLE TIME TO PLAN THE DAY. PARTYz HOT YA'LL ARE INVITED.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

it does not exist in reality and you cannot put south african weapon on swedish Gripen jet without technical approval from saag company of sweden, or else the missile wont work. manufacturers control weapon types you can put on their platforms.

south africa has NO cruise missile in service, all south african soldiers on this forum agree to that in our war simulation of may/june, so sharaaap !
First the company is called SAAB,and yes we can integrate South African made weapons to the Gripen like we are going to do with the A-darter(Air to air missile) under development with Brazil. Remember the Gripens SAAF bought from SAAB,have special features SA wanted. Tell me about pilots not foot soldiers. We are not Nigeria,we don't rely much on the companies who supply with weapons. GET IT?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Since you have a dinosaur brain,I will ask you this simple junior high school question: If Nigeria and South Africa were in a military show down,and the UN decided to slap both countries with sanctions or a arms ermbago which country will be able to produce quality weapons or systems to deal with the enemy?

both

Mike..ZA:

you want me too to claim nigeria has 120km range missile to hit south african army just because we are testing them at epe lagos development station ? nigerian long range missile epe is also of unknown status like south african torgos missile.

south africa has no money to build cruise missiles when you cannot even maintain more than 6 to 14 Gripen jets out of 26.

I QUOTE :

"The status of the program is unclear. The program may have been halted due to funding problems."

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Producing weapons is not the question in such a situation. It's the deployment and use that your SANDF should worry about. Until you know how to deploy in a showdown against Seleka, don't waste your time dreaming about Nigeria. It's not about the dog in the fight, it's more about the fight in the dog! Show your ignorance and we'll help you amplify it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Donian007: TO ALL GENERALS HERE, I'M VERY SORRY I'M A BIT LATE BUT FORGIVE ME. TODAY 14TH JULY IS MY BIRTHTDAY AND I'M VERY DELIGHTED TO HAVE BEEN IN YOUR MIDST. MY ABSENCE WAS UNAVOIDABLE AS I HAD TO WORK ON MY MUSIC SCHEDULES AS I EVEN HAD LITTLE TIME TO PLAN THE DAY. PARTYz HOT YA'LL ARE INVITED.

Many more happy returns Chief! I salute your new year and day! Make you chop remain will we hold the frontlines here. Cheers!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Donian007: TO ALL GENERALS HERE, I'M VERY SORRY I'M A BIT LATE BUT FORGIVE ME. TODAY 14TH JULY IS MY BIRTHTDAY AND I'M VERY DELIGHTED TO HAVE BEEN IN YOUR MIDST. MY ABSENCE WAS UNAVOIDABLE AS I HAD TO WORK ON MY MUSIC SCHEDULES AS I EVEN HAD LITTLE TIME TO PLAN THE DAY. PARTYz HOT YA'LL ARE INVITED.

will i find a girlfriend there at your birthday party ? grin grin happy birthday bros !!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Producing weapons is not the question in such a situation. It's the deployment and use that your SANDF should worry about. Until you know how to deploy in a showdown against Seleka, don't waste your time dreaming about Nigeria. It's not about the dog in the fight, it's more about the fight in the dog! Show your ignorance and we'll help you amplify it.
Deployment?,SA has proven that in the Bush war. You can't run a war in a foreign country without,massive supplies. Your 66666666666666 guns won't be having any Italian made rounds. GET IT? I know you get it,you probably screaming "CHINEKE 000!!!!!" now LOL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Tell me about pilots not foot soldiers. We are not Nigeria

who will occupy national land territory after war has been fought and won ? your 8 Gripen pilots or the seleka boys who took over the lands of CAR after you fled ? so south african air force is the replacement for south african army ! grin grin grin

go find answer to my above post question about algerian army vs south african army. when your Gripen jet fuel finishes in the air after 30 minutes combat, let us see where it will land without facing an army friend or foe. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Deployment?,SA has proven that in the Bush war. You can't run a war in a foreign country without,massive supplies. Your 66666666666666 guns won't be having any Italian made rounds. GET IT? I know you get it,you probably screaming "CHINEKE 000!!!!!" now LOL.

Is your surname Stupi.d..ZA? You really don't understand yourself! With enforcement of a UN arms embargo on Nigeria and SA ... you can be sure that your capabilities will remain the very same old approach. Until you can deploy and advance into our territory undetected, we will have no qualms activating rapidly on your home turf!

I don talk finish! Nice to know how Nigeria's Nollywood will keep you entertained as we decimate SANDF in battle. Hopefully they will have mastered how to shout CHINEKE oooo like you!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
saengine:

Oh and P.S before you get carried away. The SA pic was not a funeral. That was a pic of the bodies arriving at Waterkloof airforce base, from which seperate funerals with military honours were held.

pictures or links pleeaase... As you also requested.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
agaugust:

both

I QUOTE :

"Description:
Torgos is a long-range, precision-guided strike
missile, designed to neutralise enemy targets
such as hardened aircraft shelters, bunkers and
command-and-control centres at extended stand-
off ranges. Pinpoint accuracy is achieved by using
advanced navigation and autonomous terminal-
guidance technology. It will use GPS-INS
midcourse guidance, but also has thermal
imaging terminal seeker that can operate
autonomously, or allow remote control over a data
link.
The weapon was derived from the MUPSOW
programme. It is not known if Mupsow has
entered SAAF service." Everything Nigeria Designs has a lesser range than its South African counterpart.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
chris365:

pictures or links pleeaase... As you also requested.
Heart Attack LOL!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Is your surname Stupi.d..ZA? You really don't understand yourself! With enforcement of a UN arms embargo on Nigeria and SA ... you can be sure that your capabilities will remain the very same old approach. Until you can deploy and advance into our territory undetected, we will have no qualms activating rapidly on your home turf!

I don talk finish! Nice to know how Nigeria's Nollywood will keep you entertained as we decimate SANDF in battle. Hopefully they will have mastered how to shout CHINEKE oooo like you!
Let's be realistic OK?,If we invade you in your "home turf",that would be such an advantage for the SANDF cause we would make it difficult for you produce or fly in any weapon in Nigeria. Our defence companies would have a chance to example many of their prototype weapons in combat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.