Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,154 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4529844 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donian007: @ Scipher, even if @andrewza have not been very reasonable but shown clear ignorance I abhor any mention of dyslexia attributed to him. I DEMAND THAT YOU APPOLOGISE TO HIM ASAP.
calling nigeria a french puppet is a big insult, if care is not taken, I'll find him and I'll break his leg angry he dare not say it in public ...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
saengine:

This was not your original post fool. Your GRAND 500 post said Nigeria WILL HAVE C-803 anti ship missiles with a range of 300km. You have absolutely no proof to back up that statement. You just went onto the internet and found a missile with the longest range you can, so that you can say its 4 times more powerful than SA Frigates. Your own wikipedia link that you put up says the missile is unlikely to enter large scale production. Not even China's Navy purchased it according to your own link. Your GRAND 500 post is a massive failure. Massive. Make this post again in 2014 when we all know which missiles will be on your boats.

[size=14pt]C-803 anti-ship missile is the standard missile for all Type 056 warships.[/size] so sharaaap !!!

QUOTE :

PLA (CHINESE) NAVY Type 056 Corvette

Class overview
Builders: Hudong-Zhonghua Shipyard
Huangpu Shipyard
Wuchang Shipyard
Liaonan Shipyard
Operators: People's Liberation Army Navy China
Bangladesh Navy (future)

Preceded by: Type 037 patrol craft
Building: 8-9
Planned: 40 for 1st batch[1]
Completed: 10
Active: 6
General characteristics
Type: Corvette
Displacement: 1,300 tonnes (Standard Load)
1,440 tons (Full Load)
Length: 89m
Beam: 11.6m
Draft: 4.4m
Propulsion: 2 diesel
Speed: 28 kn
Range: 2000 nmi (3704 km) at 18 knots
Complement: 60
Sensors and
processing systems: SR64 air/surface-search radar
TR47 gun fire-control radar
Armament:
• 2× 2-cell YJ-83 (C-803) anti-ship missiles, amidships

• 1× HQ-10 8-round SAM launcher, aft
• 1× H/PJ-26 76 mm main gun, forward
• 2× H/PJ-17 30mm RWSs, amidships
• 2× triple torpedo tubes
Aviation facilities: Helipad

SOURCE : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_056_corvette

i said your nightmare will soon include daytime-mare

QUOTE :

"The C-803/YJ-83 program began in the early months of 1994. From November 1995 through November 1996, a total of five flight tests were conducted. Three were failures, including a test conducted on 15 November 1995, during which the test missile immediately plunged into the water as soon as it left the launcher. Analysis of the event later revealed that all failures were caused by the missile's propulsion systems. As a result of the failures, a suggestion was made to abandon the project altogether and instead adopt imported Russian systems. after numerous attempts and trials the domestic development and upgrade of the indigenous propulsion systems of these missiles was finally completed."

In June 1998, a test flight was conducted after the new quality policy was implemented, and was successful. Four months later, two missiles scored direct hits on their targets at the maximum range in test flights. Immediately following these two successes, another three tests were conducted, two of which were completely successful, while the other was considered partially successful. After many more tests, the C-803 missile was finally accepted into service"

SOURCE :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-803

i said envy will skyrocket your blood pressure all you liar south africans. the above proves that C-803 anti-ship missile is in full service since 1998 and functions perfectly and about 1,000 have been produced and in use today.... its video below is from year 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2LmLaZmvJQ

dont try to select one sentence out of one hundred and cut off the rest of the story to tell a lie and confuse people. most weapons have failures during development and testing stages like your south african Gripen jets in sweden was a technical failure for 10 years from 1982 to 1992, does that mean no air force flies Gripen jet today ? educate your self below...fool :

"Sweden first ordered the JAS 39 in 1982; this first order was named Batch One and consisted of 30 JAS 39A single-seaters. The first Gripen was rolled out on 26 April 1987, marking Saab's 50th anniversary. Originally planned to fly in 1987, the first prototype (serial number 39-1) took its maiden flight on 9 December 1988 with pilot Stig Holmström at the controls. During the test programme, concern surfaced about the aircraft's avionics, specifically the fly-by-wire flight control system (FCS), and the relaxed stability design configuration. On 2 February 1989, this issue was dramatically highlighted with the crash of the prototype during an attempted landing at Linköping; test pilot Lars Rådeström was able to walk away with only a broken arm. The cause of the crash was identified as pilot-induced oscillation (PIO), caused by problems to the FCS's pitch-control routine.

To rectify the first and earlier problem, Saab and US firm Calspan introduced major software improvements to the aircraft. A modified Lockheed NT-33A was used in testing; flight testing resumed within 15 months following the accident. The programme was again hindered when, on 8 August 1993, production aircraft 39102 was destroyed in an accident during an aerial display in Stockholm.
Test pilot Rådeström lost control of the aircraft during a roll at low altitude, and the aircraft rapidly stalled, forcing him to eject. Saab later found the problem to be high amplification of the pilot's quick and significant stick command inputs. The ensuing investigations and rectification of the flaws delayed test flying by several months, resuming in December 1993. "

watch video of 1989 Gripen jet crash during its 10 years failure in testing of 1982 to 1992.

SOURCE :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_JAS_39_Gripen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6yVU_yYtEc

SOURCE : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_JAS_39_Gripen

all you south africans will have full high blood pressure from nigerian navy next year 2104, your sickness just started today

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Henry120:

Oga donian007 happy birthday.
NA GOD O. Thanks a million.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: don't forget the NNS Armada-the aircraft carrier.though unofficially announced,but also coming soon.

I don't mean to sound like a "bad belle", but we do not have the money or the expertise to afford or maintain an aircraft carrier.

Don't you think this NNS Armada is just wishful thinking? To be honest with my self, I don't believe this NNS armanda story.

1 aircraft carrier cost = 4 billion dollars
Our defence budget. = 3.3 billion dollars

Wetin we wan dey land on top na
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: calling nigeria a french puppet is a big insult, if care is not taken, I'll find him and I'll break his leg angry he dare not say it in public ...
Guyman, me sef day vex 4 dat him careless yarn but me take am sey d guy no knw wetin him dey yarn, me jez first laf am, u no nid 2 nack akpako 4 him head na, try tell am sorry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Henry120:

I don't mean to sound like a "bad belle", but we do not have the money or the expertise to afford or maintain an aircraft carrier.

Don't you think this NNS Armada is just wishful thinking? To be honest with my self, I don't believe this NNS armanda story.

he may not have a source today to prove, but his first post on it said more helicopters than jets, and project slowed down due to pressure of funds. lets not judge yet, he said its proposed plan. lets wait and see near future.

Hezron Lorraine: NNS Armanda(something something,don't remember the full name) coming soon b4 end of 2015.its gonna be one of Nigeria's biggest warship.

Its gonna have carrying capacity of 6 fighter jets,12 helos.

(Its only stranded due to the large projects embarked on by the NN).its gonna be with world class artilleries,best technology so far.
#Naija on top.

beegeagle talked about 12 nigerian navy helicopters to be purchased from france, A550 Fennec helos.

it is a small aircraft carrier based on his post and could be second hand or custom built new in a cheap chines or indian shipyard i guess. so cost may be just $500 million and diesel powered, that class is called 'pocket size aircraft carriers' because they are small.

india purchased a second hand russian aircraft carrier for about $700 million recently.

nigeria may be looking for a forward offshore platform for helicopters to protect deep offshore oil rigs in quick response time. president jonathan said at this months army day celebrations that nigeria will focus on oil & gas protected by technology and powerful weapons, as his personal defence policy.

such a helicopter platform stationed deep off shore 200km from coast will give nigeria 30 minutes naval attack helicopter rapid response to any threat to our many scattered off shore oil and gas platforms, that 30 minutes will save lives and business compared to a 3 hour response time from surface slower sailing ships and vessels.

nigerian navy chief has said the new policy is to be at sea always and being ably to move anywhere there is threat without delay.

the money nigeria will lose if we dont protect our oil industry in just one year is equal to the value of all 350 warships and boats in the entire nigerian navy.

in the past 7 years all other african regional powers have spent billions of dollars to buy new warships and submarines for their already powerful navy, estimates are egypt spent $2 billion, south africa $3 billion, algeria $4 billion, nigeria less than $1 billion.

nigerian oil and gas revenue in the next 7 years is about $100 billion, the tiny 1% spent on nigerian navy for 7 years is too small, why not spend 5% of the money spread over 7 years to protect our oil and gas export business like algeria is doing now.

it is ten times cheaper to spend on powerful navy than to lose oil industry revenue of yearly billions of dollars.

the $4 billion dollar aircraft carriers are the american or NATO brand new large sized nuclear powered aircraft carriers.

the powerful chinese Type 056 frigate costs far below $100 million each while german valour frigate costs about $400 million each and the chinese warship is 4 times more deadly in missile power.

chinese JF-17 Block II jet is equal to Gripen jet but costs $25 million each while sweden's Gripen costs $50 million each.

those who have money to waste can keep buying european and american heavy weapons. china and india offer same weapons or even some times better for much cheaper prices. when last did nigeria buy british or american weapon ? its now china and india.

source http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-china-to-sign-agreements-on-defence-trade-others/152507/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: calling nigeria a french puppet is a big insult, if care is not taken, I'll find him and I'll break his leg angry he dare not say it in public ...

truth hurts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

[size=14pt]C-803 anti-ship missile is the standard missile for all Type 056 warships.[/size] so sharaaap !!!

QUOTE :

Class overview
Huangpu Shipyard
Wuchang Shipyard
Liaonan Shipyard
Bangladesh Navy (future)

General characteristics
1,440 tons (Full Load)
Sensors and
Armament:

QUOTE :

"The C-803/YJ-83 program began in the early months of 1994. From November 1995 through November 1996, a total of five flight tests were conducted. Three were failures, including a test conducted on 15 November 1995, during which the test missile immediately plunged into the water as soon as it left the launcher. Analysis of the event later revealed that all failures were caused by the missile's propulsion systems. As a result of the failures, a suggestion was made to abandon the project altogether and instead adopt imported Russian systems. after numerous attempts and trials the domestic development and upgrade of the indigenous propulsion systems of these missiles was finally completed."

In June 1998, a test flight was conducted after the new quality policy was implemented, and was successful. Four months later, two missiles scored direct hits on their targets at the maximum range in test flights. Immediately following these two successes, another three tests were conducted, two of which were completely successful, while the other was considered partially successful. After many more tests, the C-803 missile was finally accepted into service"

SOURCE :

i said envy will skyrocket your blood pressure all you liar south africans. the above proves that C-803 anti-ship missile is in full service since 1998 and functions perfectly and about 1,000 have been produced and in use today.... its video below is from year 2004

dont try to select one sentence out of one hundred and cut off the rest of the story to tell a lie and confuse people. most weapons have failures during development and testing stages like your south african Gripen jets in sweden was a technical failure for 10 years from 1982 to 1992, does that mean no air force flies Gripen jet today ? educate your self below...fool :

"Sweden first ordered the JAS 39 in 1982; this first order was named Batch One and consisted of 30 JAS 39A single-seaters. The first Gripen was rolled out on 26 April 1987, marking Saab's 50th anniversary. Originally planned to fly in 1987, the first prototype (serial number 39-1) took its maiden flight on 9 December 1988 with pilot Stig Holmström at the controls. During the test programme, concern surfaced about the aircraft's avionics, specifically the fly-by-wire flight control system (FCS), and the relaxed stability design configuration. On 2 February 1989, this issue was dramatically highlighted with the crash of the prototype during an attempted landing at Linköping; test pilot Lars Rådeström was able to walk away with only a broken arm. The cause of the crash was identified as pilot-induced oscillation (PIO), caused by problems to the FCS's pitch-control routine.

To rectify the first and earlier problem, Saab and US firm Calspan introduced major software improvements to the aircraft. A modified Lockheed NT-33A was used in testing; flight testing resumed within 15 months following the accident. The programme was again hindered when, on 8 August 1993, production aircraft 39102 was destroyed in an accident during an aerial display in Stockholm.
Test pilot Rådeström lost control of the aircraft during a roll at low altitude, and the aircraft rapidly stalled, forcing him to eject. Saab later found the problem to be high amplification of the pilot's quick and significant stick command inputs. The ensuing investigations and rectification of the flaws delayed test flying by several months, resuming in December 1993. "

watch video of 1989 Gripen jet crash during its 10 years failure in testing of 1982 to 1992.

SOURCE :

all you south africans will have full high blood pressure from nigerian navy next year 2104, your sickness just started today

it is not known if nigeria will buy any ASM for there new OPVs, nor does matter the missiel will only be has good has it's launch platforms radar.

And the fact a gripen prototype crashed means what, it production model safety record is very high.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

truth hurts
watch your back
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

truth hurts
I can see you realy don't deserve to be spared, after I protested the insults you still had the guts to showcase your ignorance and stupidi*ty. Nigeria has no strong relationship with France and so puppeteering have no place. @Andrewza grow up and resign your classic foolishness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donian007: I can see you realy don't deserve to be spared, after I protested the insults you still had the guts to showcase your ignorance and stupidi*ty. Nigeria has no strong relationship with France and so puppeteering have no place. @Andrewza grow up and resign your classic foolishness.

lets see, in ivory coast who did nigeria back, Sa who wanted there to be a diplomatic outcome or france who used force to install a government of their choosing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

lets see, in ivory coast who did nigeria back, Sa who wanted there to be a diplomatic outcome or france who used force to install a government of their choosing.

are you purposely trying to be ignorant or it's your S.TUPIDITY at play?

nigeria supported Gbagbo be deposed cos we never had good relationship with Gbagbo, just like the case of ghaddafi.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
chris365:

are you purposely trying to be ignorant or it's your S.TUPIDITY at play?

nigeria supported Gbagbo be deposed cos we never had good relationship with Gbagbo, just like the case of ghaddafi.

So you admit nigeria supported france in installing their leader?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza: http://www.africanspotlight.com/2011/11/12/france-pledges-to-support-nigeria-in-fighting-boko-haram/

“Nigeria is France’s number one partner in the Sub-Sahara.

You pulled out an old article in 2011 really? Only Nigeria has been fighting Boko Haram not France or any foreign help.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza: http://www.africanspotlight.com/2011/11/12/france-pledges-to-support-nigeria-in-fighting-boko-haram/

“Nigeria is France’s number one partner in the Sub-Sahara.

what do you expect him to say? brazil, Germany, US etc have said the same thing.

Did you hear of french troops or security personel on ground?

Or did you ear Nigeria begging for help from france?

Going by the news i'd say it's france that wants to lick our a*s. Even when their citizens were kidnapped and moved in to Nigeria, their troops could not even near our boarder.

It's such low level of intelligence you people have that cause you to fail in your operations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

So you admit nigeria supported france in installing their leader?

no. We decided on our own and since france and ecowas agreed on same resolution, it was right to work together.

You remind me of one S.TUPID craigB
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Henry120:

that's why it is unofficially announced.
You have a very valid point of arguement.but I can tell you its not a wish list.
In fact the exact cost is a little bit higher than your projection.
I have insider intel that the recovered loots of ex-military leaders are directed into funding some military projects.also a separate unknown account is fixed for impromptu fundings.so as to meet up with the global direction.
You really don't think we'd be procuring SUB's and not have a framework for an aircraft carrier.
Like I also said earlier,it is currently stranded due to the large projects the navy is currently undergoing.
If the right directive comes from the top(GEJ),top brass would put pressure on FG for immediate approval of their arrival.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kenya and South Africa in business

http://www.intelligencebriefs.com/?p=2086
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

truth hurts

Falsehood is the best truth that South Africa knows. It surely hurts when liars like AndrewZA continue to peddle lies, and we will not allow that to happen on our watch!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Made in nigeria APV

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kenya and South Africa in business.

http://www.intelligencebriefs.com/?p=2086
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aircraft carrier?
Abeg let us get Subs first.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Mike..ZA:
Let's compare then. South Africa produced the SAS Drakensburg,you might remember this supply warship,cause in 2010 it certainly appeared in "your area of influence" during the Ivory coast civil war,South Africa was flexing a military muscle in your face and letting you know who wears pants on the continent. Our ship yards have just finished upgrades on the SAS Galeshwe. Nigeria has the "upgrading capabilty" while SA has the "upgrade and building capability". Stick to "Nigeria armed forces can fight better than the SANDF,cause when it comes upgrading and designing weapons we are in a higher league than you.

Mr. AndrewZA I am reposting my comment below as a partial response to your dumb question.

You South Africans like to feel good about nothing! What difference does your "warship" make amongst other fishing boats when your spineless SANDF soldiers could not dare to step boots on Ivorien shores? Meanwhile Nigeria as usual was busy calling the diplomatic shots on the ECOWAS and UN levels and applying necessary pressures on Gbagbo to hand power to the duly elected President Alassane Ouattara. Nigeria's recognition of President Ouattara's election contrasts with South Africa's support for defeated Mr. Gbagbo.

Curiously, while South Africa continues to proudly support tyrants/dictators (Gbagbo and Ghaddafi) on the continent, clearly Nigeria has continued to make the right moves in the interest of democracy. Nigeria has where/when necessary deployed our military might to ensure stability in areas of conflict and instability on the continent. So far we have not failed or lost our missions!!

Poor SANDF ... more practice with Seleka will make them perfect someday!

Now kindly tell us why South Africa was in support a person who refused to accept the democratic will of the citizens of Ivory Coast?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: that's why it is unofficially announced.
You have a very valid point of arguement.but I can tell you its not a wish list.
In fact the exact cost is a little bit higher than your projection.
I have insider intel that the recovered loots of ex-military leaders are directed into funding some military projects.also a separate unknown account is fixed for impromptu fundings.so as to meet up with the global direction.
You really don't think we'd be procuring SUB's and not have a framework for an aircraft carrier.
Like I also said earlier,it is currently stranded due to the large projects the navy is currently undergoing.
If the right directive comes from the top(GEJ),top brass would put pressure on FG for immediate approval of their arrival.

I really, really want to accept this as fact, but to be honest, I can't. If you had said a SUB, that I would concour with since nigerian navy personnel had a couple of years (2-3years) back under-gone submarine training in pakistan.

Yes, separate account for impromptu funding exists. However, what are our immediate threats? I'd list them : terrorism/ islamic insurgency
Piracy/ oil bunkering
Continent wide Peacekeeping

Which of these require an above 4 billion dollars procurement of an AIrcraft carrier for? Do we live in the same region with IRAN? NO!! Pakistan? NO!!, India? NO!!! Egypt? NO!!! North/ south korea? NO!! Russia? NO!!!
Who are our neighbours, cameroun, togo, benin, ghana. Lagos state has a GDP that is bigger than each and every one of those countries.

Which leaves us with PIRACY, most piracy attacks occur of the coast of bayelsa, delta state. The navy has established an Air mobility group FOB in warri, another in bayelsa. It makes absolute sense to say the navy are going to receive 12-15 helicopters. Abi, do you pursue pirates with Aircraft carriers, when you have an Air mobility base, one in warri and another in bayelsa.

Would a country that flies 12 F-7 jets, wake up one morning and sign agreements for the purchase of an aircraft carrier? No way man.

Don't you know that if President GEJ does that, he would be impeached.

Our current needs are COIN based fighter jets (SU-25 frog foot), more MRAPS to replace our toyota hilux (soft skin), light attack helicopters, additional OPV's for the navy, helicopters and Frigates etc etc .......... Not an above 4 billion dollar waste of money on an aircraft carrier.

I'm a patriot, but I'm not buying this story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

QUOTE :

Class overview
Huangpu Shipyard
Wuchang Shipyard
Liaonan Shipyard
Bangladesh Navy (future)

General characteristics
1,440 tons (Full Load)
Sensors and
Armament:

QUOTE :

SOURCE :

SOURCE :

Agaugust is damned right 2104 will be the year. Sometimes the truth has a way of coming out of the mouth involuntarily. Lol!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Nigeria supported President Alassane Ouattara who won a free and fair election by defeating Laurent Gbagbo! Although SA continues to claim to be a democracy yet you have shamelessly continued to support tyranny/dictatorship all across Africa? As far as Nigeria is concerned there will be no room in ECOWAS rascality and impunity against the democratic will of the people. There will be no negotiation with tyrants who refuse to accept the will of the people!!

Again ponder on this:

NaijaPikinGidi:
... Meanwhile Nigeria as usual was busy calling the diplomatic shots on the ECOWAS and UN levels and applying necessary pressures on Gbagbo to hand power to the duly elected President Alassane Ouattara. Nigeria's recognition of President Ouattara's election contrasts with South Africa's support for defeated Mr. Gbagbo.

... South Africa continues to proudly support tyrants/dictators (Gbagbo and Ghaddafi) on the continent, clearly Nigeria has continued to make the right moves in the interest of democracy. Nigeria has where/when necessary deployed our military might to ensure stability in areas of conflict and instability on the continent. So far we have not failed or lost our missions!![/b]

Now kindly tell us why South Africa was in support a person who refused to accept the democratic will of the citizens of Ivory Coast?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Henry120: Made in nigeria APV

That vehicle is not an APV, look at it.... I do not think it can even withstand a heavy fire. Its weaknesses are wheels and wind screen. Why does it look like an ordinary civilian vehicle polished and modified a bit with armour.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Nigeria supported President Alassane Ouattara who won a free and fair election by defeating Laurent Gbagbo! Although SA continues to claim to be a democracy yet you have shamelessly continued to support tyranny/dictatorship all across Africa? As far as Nigeria is concerned there will be no room in ECOWAS rascality and impunity against the democratic will of the people. There will be no negotiation with tyrants who refuse to accept the will of the people!!

Again ponder on this:

Yet , you seem to forget that Nigeria on its own struggles to maintain stable democracy. No wonder their intervention in Africa is this minimal because they are afraid of being asked if their house is in order. SA remains the only true democracy in Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Msauza:

That vehicle is not an APV, look at it.... I do not think it can even withstand a heavy fire. Its weaknesses are wheels and wind screen. Why does it look like an ordinary civilian vehicle polished and modified a bit with armour.
this is what happens when a mofo finds 'www'
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: this is what happens when a mofo finds 'www'
grin
gringrin
gringrin
gringrin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.