Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,466 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4530264 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza: Is funny how limited 33% South Africas brain capacity can beat and wallop fake 100% Nigerias brain power at their own tuff (Nairaland). South Africans wherever they go they conquer, No wonder some have even adopted rats tendencies of only sneaking out in the still of the night to make noise. They have resorted to this low profile behaviour for fear of being challenged intellectually.

grin grin

You mean like in CAR? grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza: Is funny how limited 33% South Africas brain capacity can beat and wallop fake 100% Nigerias brain power at their own tuff (Nairaland). South Africans wherever they go they conquer, No wonder some have even adopted rats tendencies of only sneaking out in the still of the night to make noise. They have resorted to this low profile behaviour for fear of being challenged intellectually.

grin grin

Yup. It's because of the kind of people they are. All talk and noise, with no substance.

Most of their comments are now like what is quoted below.

Quite revealing and painfully embarrassing for them.

sambos994:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2013
sambos994:

I can assure you that if the SANDF's mandate was to conquer CAR, CAR would be flying our flag by now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2013
zetdee:

I can assure you that if the SANDF's mandate was to conquer CAR, CAR would be flying our flag by now.

So what were you in CAR for? To protect your ally Bozize? To seem like a big player in Africa? Or perhaps to protect your mining in CAR? Probably the last one...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2013
South African companies are strategically trying to steal Alhaji Dangote's wealth by buying majority controlling shares in his businesses. Recently, South African companies have been flogging in Nigeria with the aim of having their hands on the businesses owned by the richest man in Africa. The magnate had on the past few months concluded a deal of selling his controlling majority shares of his flour company to Tiger Brand, South African owned company. He also further sold part of his shares of Dangote cement to PIC which are now looking to buy more of the stake. More of the PIC story can be read below:

http://leadership.ng/news/160613/south-africa-s-pic-invest-more-dangote-companies
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza: South African companies are strategically trying to steal Alhaji Dangote's wealth by buying majority controlling shares in his businesses. Recently, South African companies have been flogging in Nigeria with the aim of having their hands on the businesses owned by the richest man in Africa. The magnate had on the past few months concluded a deal of selling his controlling majority shares of his flour company to Tiger Brand, South African owned company. He also further sold part of his shares of Dangote cement to PIC which are now looking to buy more of the stake. More of the PIC story can be read below:

http://leadership.ng/news/160613/south-africa-s-pic-invest-more-dangote-companies

Don't forget to point out to to the loudmouths sonder substance that the PIC is wholly owned by South African government and therefore, that's the people of South Africa owning those companies and attending shareholders meetings.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

There is a whole lot of information you do not know about e-tolling system. SANRAL is a much bigger parastatal which runs toll gates throughout the country and e-tolling system is only installed in Johannesburg where the Austrian company owns a 65% stake through foreign investment, not 100% stake as is always the case in Nigeria with foreign investment. In order to know the ins and out of this drama, I will gladly recommend you to read the link attached below:

http://m.mg.co.za/index.php?view=article&urlid=2012-04-26-etolling-splits-anc-alliance

Shut your filthy vocal cavity! I am here hoping that you can dispute all my factual comments and all you can do is come up with baseless assertions of your own imagination. You have unwittingly agreed to the FACT that South Africa is surviving basically on Foreign Investment! The world owns South Africa grin grin You are a laughable lot! You point at Nigerian/Chinese bilateral pacts yet refuse to see how much better and more cost effective they are compared to South Africa's wasteful and expensive investment deals with your foreign masters! grin grin grin When you get caught with your filthy hands in the cookie jar you begin to digress towards irrelevant tales. I know more than your head can ever know about how South Africa is run! Calculate 65% of US$500 million per annum and it tells you that we are more fiscally prudent in our choices and decisions on issues of national interest! Where in the world has anyone ever acquired a heavy long term loan at 3% interest rate? Nigeria just did that with China. grin grin Sadly your South Africa is heavily indebted with huge accumulated interests over and above the principal capital. Kapsch will keep squeezing on SA's balls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza: South African companies are strategically trying to [size=16pt]steal[/size] Alhaji Dangote's wealth by buying majority controlling shares in his businesses. Recently, South African companies have been flogging in Nigeria with the aim of having their hands on the businesses owned by the richest man in Africa. The magnate had on the past few months concluded a deal of selling his controlling majority shares of his flour company to Tiger Brand, South African owned company. He also further sold part of his shares of Dangote cement to PIC which are now looking to buy more of the stake. More of the PIC story can be read below:

Can you ever stop trying to STEAL? Keep dreaming! Get your head checked-in for treatment! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Where did I say you said that?

I am simply telling you that your whole thinking is flawed. Because you are the Holy Bible?

And your understanding of the basic concepts rests on your ability to comprehend what it is that Kapsch invested in. You should be the one comprehending ... with the leads I have provided!

They have a contract. They did not invest in South African infrastructure. Bloody id.iot! They invested and you are damn wrong boy

The bone of contention is whether foreigners own our roads. That is your own twist to the points that I made

You have demonstrated that you know nothing about the Kapsch situation. An id.iot speaking about himself!

The IdI0T is you, clearly, non? As long as my statements remain undisputed, enjoy your KAPSCH while Nigeria begins to utilize the credit and investment facilities from our bilateral agreements with the China of your BRICS grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Fact is, you will never do it.

So, the above is just empty talk.

Cause a provocation and see how Nigeria will swiftly get the party rocking! grin grin grin. We showed SA a snippet during your overzealous Yellow fever card provocation and you came apologizing on national and international television just as Zuma sent through to President Jonathan emissaries with a formal letter of apology and a promise to be of good behavior! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Shut your filthy vocal cavity! I am here hoping that you can dispute all my factual comments and all you can do is come up with baseless assertions of your own imagination. You have unwittingly agreed to the FACT that South Africa is surviving basically on Foreign Investment! The world owns South Africa grin grin You are a laughable lot! You point at Nigerian/Chinese bilateral pacts yet refuse to see how much better and more cost effective they compared to South Africa's wasteful and expensive investment deals with your foreign masters! grin grin grin When you get caught with your filthy hands in the cookie jar you begin to digress towards irrelevant tales. I know more than your head can ever know about how South Africa is run! Calculate 65% of US$500 million per annum and it tells you that we are more fiscally prudent in our choices and decisions on issues of national interest! Where in the world has anyone ever acquired a heavy long term loan at 3% interest rate? Nigeria just did that with China. grin grin Sadly your South Africa is heavily indebted with huge accumulated interests over and above the principal capital. Kapsch will keep squeezing on SA's balls. grin grin

The desperation of a Naai-gerian arguing for the sake of arguing.

Fiscally prudent? Where? At the point where you have to be given money by the Chinese? That's prudent alright.

Where has anyone acquired a longterm loan at 3%?

Nowhere! Which should tell you that this is not a loan. It's shackles in the form of cash. This is exactly how africa was colonised in the first place - with cheap gifts. You're taking the continent back!

In return, you'll hand over your resources and business to china.

What? You think the Chinese love you so badly that they can't help but gift you free money? Funny. grin

Now, let's see:

1. What exactly has Kapsch invested? They have a contract to render us a service.

2. So? In your mind, they actually provided a loan to SA? Really? When did this happen? When did they provide a loan to SA and how much was it?

3. What exactly do they own, other than a contract?

Do you even know who borrowed what from whom?

Once you've worked this out, then please explain to us what on earth is wrong with a loan that we are good for?

We won't exactly be giving our resources to our funders like Naai-geria will be to China.

Not that you even have the slightest inclination of the funding scheme.

We'll simply pay back the money like every other country borrows and services loans. South Africa pays its way. Naai-geria does not.

I don't see any ownership story here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

You have simply commented without backing up any of your statements.

Clearly, you prefer being a time waster.

The pain must be getting to hard for your brittle bones to bear! Enjoy your time! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The pain must be getting to hard for your brittle bones to bear! Enjoy your time! grin grin grin

The pain? Oh is that so? The pain that has caused you to become a one-liner?

This being something that invariably happens when you feel you wish to respond but find that you actually have nothing to say?

Sure dude.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm off to bed. I don't wish for you to be the last thing I see before I sleep. That will undoubtedly cause me pain.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Shut your filthy vocal cavity! I am here hoping that you can dispute all my factual comments and all you can do is come up with baseless assertions of your own imagination. You have unwittingly agreed to the FACT that South Africa is surviving basically on Foreign Investment! The world owns South Africa grin grin You are a laughable lot! You point at Nigerian/Chinese bilateral pacts yet refuse to see how much better and more cost effective they compared to South Africa's wasteful and expensive investment deals with your foreign masters! grin grin grin When you get caught with your filthy hands in the cookie jar you begin to digress towards irrelevant tales. I know more than your head can ever know about how South Africa is run! Calculate 65% of US$500 million per annum and it tells you that we are more fiscally prudent in our choices and decisions on issues of national interest! Where in the world has anyone ever acquired a heavy long term loan at 3% interest rate? Nigeria just did that with China. grin grin Sadly your South Africa is heavily indebted with huge accumulated interests over and above the principal capital. Kapsch will keep squeezing on SA's balls. grin grin

Bwahahahahaha!! The world will never own SA because of our policies which demands foreign investment to partner with local business or else there is no business. With the policy that Nigeria has now adopted in relation with conducting their foreign investment by allowing every dirt to come from nowhere and make business in Nigeria without any local partnership marks a disaster for Nigeria and its people. You will end up being owned by the Chinese and South Africans because everyday they expand their businesses in Nigeria to the level that Nigeria and its people will fail to even buy them out. They will remain the burden for Nigerian government forever and ever. In SA, for every foreign investor there is a local partner with majority controlling shares or just below if the local partners decides to sell more of their shares to a foreign investment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Seeing as you've just dazzled us with your brilliance. grin

Amazing how you become a one-liner whenever your weak arguments get showed up.

You may live in South Africa, but you remain Naai-gerian.

Your thinking has improved, only marginally.

Only if you could read the JOKE that you consistently make out of yourself. Until you "dazzle" above your 33% capacity you are actually brilliantly stupid! Thanks to my professional background you'll always be confounded by my currency, ways and means with regard to information I share about your South Africa. Yet, I seriously have not shared anything unusual or out of the ordinary to give you the threatening feeling that I live in your South Africa. grin grin KAPSCH ... kapish!! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

The pain? Oh is that so? The pain that has caused you to become a one-liner?

This being something that invariably happens when you feel you wish to respond but find that you actually have nothing to say?

Sure dude.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm off to bed. I don't wish for you to be the last thing I see before I sleep. That will undoubtedly cause me pain.

Really? If my ways and manner of expression is killing you, it's your pain at this point so read it or buzz-off! grin grin Make sure you wake up alive!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2013
grin grin grin CrayFish on a mad, aimless and cowardly rampage!

CraigB:

The desperation of a Naai-gerian arguing for the sake of arguing.

Fiscally prudent? Where? At the point where you have to be given money by the Chinese? That's prudent alright.

Where has anyone acquired a longterm loan at 3%?

Nowhere! Which should tell you that this is not a loan. It's shackles in the form of cash. This is exactly how africa was colonised in the first place - with cheap gifts. You're taking the continent back!

In return, you'll hand over your resources and business to china.

What? You think the Chinese love you so badly that they can't help but gift you free money? Funny. grin

Now, let's see:

1. What exactly has Kapsch invested? They have a contract to render us a service.

2. So? In your mind, they actually provided a loan to SA? Really? When did this happen? When did they provide a loan to SA and how much was it?

3. What exactly do they own, other than a contract?

Do you even know who borrowed what from whom?

Once you've worked this out, then please explain to us what on earth is wrong with a loan that we are good for?

We won't exactly be giving our resources to our funders like Naai-geria will be to China.

Not that you even have the slightest inclination of the funding scheme.

We'll simply pay back the money like every other country borrows and services loans. South Africa pays its way. Naai-geria does not.

I don't see any ownership story here.

Emptiness of the highest order and more delusions just to satisfy your need to ventilate from your smelly behind! grin You and your MsauZA, and Mike..ZA ( -- brothers in stupidity), will continue to beat about the bush rather than address the simple points of fact that I have made! But how about one more chance to rebut my original response to Mike..ZA? I am reposting again below:

Mike..ZA:
Globalisation? Don't start with your unfunny jokes. China is taking resources from stupid countries like Nigeria and manufacture products which they sell back to you again. No South African road is being built by some Chinese company,but as we speak of today Chinese companies are building roads in Abuja and Lagos.

NaijaPikinGidi: Like I said I can't count on anything smart coming from your blunt proboscis ! What resources are you talking stupidly about? The gold and platinum that is mined in South Africa and shipped off to China and around the western world only to be returned expensive as finished products? You must be starving yourself of those cheap things you suck! Nigerian/Chinese joint companies will continue to build our roads and infrastructure !!

Hopefully, your weak brain can analyse the information presented by the links below:

South Africa builds nothing!! All you currently do is get foreign skills and technology to replicate in South Africa what originally existed eslewhere.
http://www.tollroadsnews.com/node/4380

At least 65% of over US$500million in tolls from your Sanral-built gantried-roads is owned by foreign-owned Kapsch Group (http://www.kapsch.net/).

And when all is said and done you are the same people who are worse-off in huge debts and poverty as a result of bad infrastructure investments and offers fom your American and European masters! Will your COSATU and OUTA and civil society ever win the case against your SANRAL tolling monster?
http://www.economist.com/node/21554553

Unlike South Africa, Nigeria will build roads that will not become financial burdens to her citizens hence we have secured lowest interest financing from China for a broad range of infrastructure development projects ... Again something you can never comprehend or wrap your empty behead around! shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are much smarter than you South African lot!

Respond if you truly can! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Only if you could read the JOKE that you consistently make out of yourself. Until you "dazzle" above your 33% capacity you are actually brilliantly stupid! Thanks to my professional background you'll always be confounded by my currency, ways and means with regard to information I share about your South Africa. Yet, I seriously have not shared anything unusual or out of the ordinary to give you the threatening feeling that I live in your South Africa. grin grin KAPSCH ... kapish!! grin grin

Leave SA alone because the Austrian company is not going to claim 100% profit and repatriate it back home. Almost 35% of revenues will remain in South Africa to a local partner until such partner buy majority controlling shares. Deep down I know that you can see that your leaders are directionless for allowing such nonsense to happen in Nigeria, where foreigners make profit out of exploiting labour and market and still repatriate 100% revenues back home without any local partner. Those foreign companies are slowly killing the local business which existed for ages in Nigeria, since the locals now patronise foreign business because of the new taste of market that foreigners have introduced in Nigeria.

One Nigerian told me that they were not used to buying a clean meat as the one they have seen from shoprite in Nigeria and ever since its introduction, people do not buy meat from the market anymore because of poor hygiene. Instead, people flock at shoprite to buy clean meat from shoprite butchery many of which were imported from SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: grin grin grin CrayFish on a mad, aimless and cowardly rampage!

Emptiness of the highest order and more delusions just to satisfy your need to ventilate from your smelly behind! grin You and your MsauZA, and Mike..ZA ( -- brothers in stupidity), will continue to beat about the bush rather than address the simple points of fact that I have made! But how about one more chance to rebut my original response to Mike..ZA? I am reposting again below:

Like I said I can't count on anything smart coming from your blunt proboscis ! What resources are you talking stupidly about? The gold and platinum that is mined in South Africa and shipped off to China and around the western world only to be returned expensive as finished products? You must be starving yourself of those cheap things you suck! Nigerian/Chinese joint companies will continue to build our roads and infrastructure !!

Hopefully, your weak brain can analyse the information presented by the links below:

South Africa builds nothing!! All you currently do is get foreign skills and technology to replicate in South Africa what originally existed eslewhere.
http://www.tollroadsnews.com/node/4380

At least 65% of over US$500million in tolls from your Sanral-built gantried-roads is owned by foreign-owned Kapsch Group (http://www.kapsch.net/).

And when all is said and done you are the same people who are worse-off in huge debts and poverty as a result of bad infrastructure investments and offers fom your American and European masters! Will your COSATU and OUTA and civil society ever win the case against your SANRAL tolling monster?
http://www.economist.com/node/21554553

Unlike South Africa, Nigeria will build roads that will not become financial burdens to her citizens hence we have secured lowest interest financing from China for a broad range of infrastructure development projects ... Again something you can never comprehend or wrap your empty behead around! shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are much smarter than you South African lot!

Your findings above are very wrong my friend. The Austrian company does not stand to benefit from SANRAL's entire business nationwide but only from the Gauteng E-toll system where the Austrian company has a stake. Gauteng is a province in SA and not a country, hence the Austrian company has a stake only in Gauteng e-toll project.
You are smarter than us but your roads remain as bad as hell. Chinese will never give quality and for that I bet you because it will only be a matter of time that your roads will be starting to worn out again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Cause a provocation and see how Nigeria will swiftly get the party rocking! grin grin grin. We showed SA a snippet during your overzealous Yellow fever card provocation and you came apologizing on national and international television just as Zuma sent through to President Jonathan emissaries with a formal letter of apology and a promise to be of good behavior! grin grin

That's how you are supposed to deal with cry babies who sulk. Now back to military discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Leave SA alone because the Austrian company is not going to claim 100% profit and repatriate it back home. Almost 35% of revenues will remain in South Africa to a local partner until such partner buy majority controlling shares. Deep down I know that you can see that your leaders are directionless for allowing such nonsense to happen in Nigeria, where foreigners make profit out of exploiting labour and market and still repatriate 100% revenues back home without any local partner. Those foreign companies are slowly killing the local business which existed for ages in Nigeria, since the locals now patronise foreign business because of the new taste of market that foreigners have introduced in Nigeria.

One Nigerian told me that they were not used to buying a clean meat as the one they have seen from shoprite in Nigeria and ever since its introduction, people do not buy meat from the market anymore because of poor hygiene. Instead, people flock at shoprite to buy clean meat from shoprite butchery many of which were imported from SA.

Further digression! Can you for once talk like an "adult" and not the "veteran" of your Alice in Wonderland South African Universities Military Games? You seem to have conceded to the facts of Kapsch owning 65% of proceeds from your road tolls ... as such you are busy talking about profit repatriation with baseless justifications! Keep fooling around trying to poke holes in Nigeria's consistent efforts at socio-economic growth while your European and American masters continue to drill nicely into the gaping holes in the fabric of your national economic life. Nothing in Nigeria should interest South Africans, but with all the keen interest from your lot ... it is evident that Nigeria is way into her upward trajectory! Deal with your issues ... we are dealing with ours! Don't come here acting like the Pope!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2013
paniki:

That's how you are supposed to deal with cry babies who sulk. Now back to military discussion.

You dare, we act in full measure! Spineless South Africans ... evidenced in all your national endeavours! Full of bark and no bite! You must humble yourselves to let your Nigerian teachers teach you the politics of diplomacy and military engagement! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Further digression! Can you for once talk like an "adult" and not the "veteran" of your Alice in Wonderland South African Universities Military Games? You seem to have conceded to the facts of Kapsch owning 65% of proceeds from your road tolls ... as such you are busy talking about profit repatriation with baseless justifications! Keep fooling around trying to poke holes in Nigeria's consistent efforts at socio-economic growth while your European and American masters continue to drill nicely into the gaping holes in the fabric of your national economic life. Nothing in Nigeria should interest South Africans, but with all the keen interest from your lot ... it is evident that Nigeria is way into her upward trajectory! Deal with your issues ... we are dealing with ours! Don't come here acting like the Pope!

Lol!! Foreign companies are making a kill in your country, just imagine if my company were to benefit to Nigerias bigger market without having to share my business with any stinking Nigerian. When I will even have to hire labour and deny them membership of labour unionisation because labour policies of Nigeria does not provide any rights to join unions. I will indeed act like a boss by hiring and firing whichever way I please where I can even exploit their women sexually in favour of employment. Nigeria is going down the drain grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You dare, we act in full measure! Spineless South Africans ... evidenced in all your national endeavours! Full of bark and no bite! You must humble yourselves to let your Nigerian teachers teach you the politics of diplomacy and military engagement! grin grin grin

What do you know about diplomacy if you fail to get your country right. Why can't you use the very skill to negotiate with BH and grant them their wishes of establishing their own separate state which will be ruled under sharia? grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Your findings above are very wrong my friend. The Austrian company does not stand to benefit from SANRAL's entire business nationwide but only from the Gauteng E-toll system where the Austrian company has a stake. Gauteng is a province in SA and not a country, hence the Austrian company has a stake only in Gauteng e-toll project.
You are smarter than us but your roads remain as bad as hell. Chinese will never give quality and for that I bet you because it will only be a matter of time that your roads will be starting to worn out again.

Why are you so stupid? Further nonsensical justifications? Now you are adding a "nationwide" digression to twist the facts? Each new time you try, you basically give more credence to the facts of my original comment! SANRAL remains the same whether in Gauteng, Western Cape, Mpumalanga, KwaZuluNatal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape or any other South African province! Therefore the Kapsch etoll stake in Gauteng and the proposed etoll in the Western Cape will have impacts on your SANRAL nationally! Kapsch will benefit nicely from further road and transport infrastructure projects. Just wait for SANRAL to win its case against your rapist Vavi's COSATU and DA sponsored OUTA! You are consigned to pay Kapsch or have SANRAL go burst in high interest loans and credit repayments, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Why are you so stupid? Further nonsensical justifications? Now you are adding a "nationwide" digression to twist the facts? Each new time you try, you basically give more credence to the facts of my original comment! SANRAL remains the same whether in Gauteng, Western Cape, Mpumalanga, KwaZuluNatal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape or any other South African province! Therefore the Kapsch etoll stake in Gauteng and the proposed etoll in the Western Cape will have impacts on your SANRAL nationally! Kapsch will benefit nicely from further road and transport infrastructure projects. Just wait for SANRAL to win its case against your rapist Vavi's COSATU and DA sponsored OUTA! You are consigned to pay Kapsch or have SANRAL go burst in high interest loans and credit repayments, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There is a huge difference between e-tolling (cities) and road tolls (Nationally). E-tolling system is where foreign investment stand to gain but has the responsibility to maintain city roads out of their pockets. It will not be the responsibility of the government to take a good care of those roads anymore.

The metro used to lose billions of rands through maintenance of roads, especially in Gauteng alone where there is heavy traffic which warn out the road every bit of the day. Now there was a need to shift the responsibility by outsourcing where the government can now use its revenues on something else.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

What do you know about diplomacy if you fail to get your country right. Why can't you use the very skill to negotiate with BH and grant them their wishes of establishing their own separate state which will be ruled under sharia? grin grin grin

Rule No.1: You do not negotiate with faceless and sly terrorists! grin grin They must come fully to the dialogue or face complete decimation by the Nigerian Army! What I know about diplomacy is beyond your narrow minded comprehension of it! The past 3 years since 2010 were periods in Nigeria's national efforts at diplomacy and civil entreaties with a terrorist group! A period when internal use of force was not yet on the table. If you had any brains ... you would have seen/recognized the twin deployment of diplomacy and military action in the SoE mandated operations. A separate state in Nigera will happen only after Orania breaks away from South Africa under white supremacist rule?

Your head no correct! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

There is a huge difference between e-tolling (cities) and road tolls (Nationally). E-tolling system is where foreign investment stand to gain but has the responsibility to maintain city roads out of their pockets. It will not be the responsibility of the government to take a good care of those roads anymore.

Fact is ... you are so clueless! Stop fooling around with your unending digressions! 65% of US$500 million minimum per annum will be milked from all South Africa road users in Johannesburg and handed to Kapsch for services and technology deployment to improve your roads! Kapish grin grin grin Just do the Maths and live with it! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Rule No.1: You do not negotiate with faceless and sly terrorists! grin grin They must come fully to the dialogue or face complete decimation by the Nigerian Army! What I know about diplomacy is beyond your narrow minded comprehension of it! The past 3 years since 2010 were periods in Nigeria's national efforts at diplomacy and civil entreaties with a terrorist group! A period when internal use of force was not yet on the table. If you had any brains ... you would have seen/recognized the twin deployment of diplomacy and military action in the SoE mandated operations. A separate state in Nigera will happen only after Orania breaks away from South Africa under white supremacist rule?

Orania remain part of South Africa even to this day. Their schools are still funded by our government.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Fact is ... you are so clueless! Stop fooling around with your unending digressions! 65% of US$500 million minimum per annum will be milked from all South Africa road users in Johannesburg and handed to Kapsch for services and technology deployment to improve your roads! Kapish grin grin grin Just do the Maths and live with it! grin grin

It doesn't matter, for so long the roads of JHB will remain in good condition for the better part of their lives. The roads of our cities will be as more shinny than ever before when our government was taking a good care of them. The roads of JHB used to wear every month and needed billions of money to repair. Have you ever wonder why the roads of New York are this shinny? That's as a result of this e-tolling system. The roads of New York have been privatised. Perhaps in Cape Town we will only have local investors since they could have already seen how profitable the business will be. They hesitated to invest on Gauteng e-tolling system since this business was new in the country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
paniki:

So why have Nigerians allowed this thread to reach 600 pages if the answer is so simple? I know that your trolling contributed around 100 spam pages but still.

I recommend you seek psychiatric help! Make sure to check-in alongside CraigB, MsauZA, KwameTUT, AwoduaGyanOniwe and Mike..ZA (the rampant trollers and spammers on this once focused thread)!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Orania remain part of South Africa even to this day. Their schools are still funded by our government.

Is that all you could comprehend from that comment? I am reposting it again to answer your new comment above! Read and comprehend the highlighted portion!!

NaijaPikinGidi:

Rule No.1: You do not negotiate with faceless and sly terrorists! grin grin They must come fully to the dialogue or face complete decimation by the Nigerian Army! What I know about diplomacy is beyond your narrow minded comprehension of it! The past 3 years since 2010 were periods in Nigeria's national efforts at diplomacy and civil entreaties with a terrorist group! A period when internal use of force was not yet on the table. If you had any brains ... you would have seen/recognized the twin deployment of diplomacy and military action in the SoE mandated operations. [size=14pt]A separate state in Nigera will happen only after Orania breaks away from South Africa under white supremacist rule?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.