Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,466 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4530264 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Why are you so stupid? Further nonsensical justifications? Now you are adding a "nationwide" digression to twist the facts? Each new time you try, you basically give more credence to the facts of my original comment! SANRAL remains the same whether in Gauteng, Western Cape, Mpumalanga, KwaZuluNatal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape or any other South African province! Therefore the Kapsch etoll stake in Gauteng and the proposed etoll in the Western Cape will have impacts on your SANRAL nationally! Kapsch will benefit nicely from further road and transport infrastructure projects. Just wait for SANRAL to win its case against your rapist Vavi's COSATU and DA sponsored OUTA! You are consigned to pay Kapsch or have SANRAL go burst in high interest loans and credit repayments, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don't know what you're talking about. The GFIP will cost R90 billion once complete. The completed phase 1 cost R22 billion and most of this money was borrowed from South African investors which now has to be paid back. We are now enjoying the upgraded roads. The biggest lender was the Public Investment Corporation(PIC), the same government owned institution that is slowly buying Nigerian assets.

www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-south-africa/pic-sanrals-biggest-investor?sn=2009+Detail

Kapsch is a urban road management company that SANRAL is using to collect tolls. SA does not have domestic urban tolling technology so we had to import. Just know that there is a difference between building roads and collecting tolls on roads that have been built. Can you please ease up on your trolling and debate military issues.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
courtesy: www.beegeagle.

U.S NAVSCIATTS, NIGERIAN JSMTC COOPERATE ON TACTICAL RIVERINE OPERATIONS COURSE (JULY 13-SEPT 6) , 6 PATROL BOATS DELIVERED TO NIGERIA ; NIGERIAN NAVY SPECIAL BOAT SERVICE DESCRIBED AS “HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL, MATURE, TACTICALLY SKILLED AND RESTRAINED”

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/08/120731-n-eo971-193.jpeg[/img]
Senior-level officers from Nigeria and partner nations take part in a capabilities demonstration on an 11-meter long Naval Special Warfare Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat (RHIB) while attending a 2012 Strategic Level Small Craft Combating Terrorism Course at the Naval Small Craft Instruction and Technical Training School.

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/08/120223-n-eo971-012.jpeg[/img]
A student from Nigeria takes part in a communications training exercise while at Naval Small Craft Instruction and Technical Training School.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Is that all you could comprehend from that comment? I am reposting it again to answer your new comment above! Read and comprehend the highlighted portion!!

Is better to us, since white people in SA are not forcing us to the edge by killing our people on their plight for the formation of their separate state. The BH in Nigeria is forcing you to the edge by jihadist attacks on your people. Anyway, this is not for us to worry but your people who are blown up to the pieces by bombings that never cease to end. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

It doesn't matter, for so long the roads of JHB will remain in good condition for the better part of their lives. The roads of our cities will be as more shinny than ever before when our government was taking a good care of them. The roads of JHB used to wear every month and needed billions of money to repair. Have you ever wonder why the roads of New York are this shinny? That's as a result of this e-tolling system. The roads of New York have been privatised. Perhaps in Cape Town we will only have local investors since they could have already seen how profitable the business will be. They hesitated to invest on Gauteng e-tolling system since this business was new in the country.

Now you throw-in the towel after being pummeled consistently in the face with accurate facts! grin grin Now faced with solid facts ... It doesn't matter? grin grin grin Going by your new digression why then are COSATU, DA- backed OUTA, and your civil society in a legal fight with SANRAL?

I am finally done with this issue, summarized thus:

South Africa builds nothing!! All you currently do is get foreign skills and technology to replicate in South Africa what originally existed eslewhere.

Kapsch Group on my mind! Kapish!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2013

Public Enterprises Minister Malusi Gigaba has instructed the board of State-owned Defence industrial group Denel to develop a strategy to increase its sales in Africa. He pointed out that government wanted Denel to be a global player, including supplying South Africa and Africa.

“The global economic downturn has continued to impact on the growth opportunities of many industries across the world, including defence. However, emerging markets’ defence expenditure is expected to be resilient,” he pointed out at the recent Denel defence industrial group 2012/13 financial results presentation. “In pursuit of African business, I’ve directed the [Denel] board to develop a comprehensive African strategy and align it with the Department of [Public Enterprises’] own strategy, so the company can leverage off the government’s diplomatic policy in the continent.”

In answer to a question from a journalist, Gigaba affirmed: “[W]e believe in Africa. We believe we need to become a significant player in Africa – Africa not only as a buyer of our products but also as a partner in our programmes. We believe that we have technical skills and other skills that we can use in partnership with Africa . . . [and] leverage in developing partnerships between Africa and the world. Africa as a whole is a good platform for us to grow our leverage and power.”

He affirmed that this did not mean that there was going to be any neglect of the Middle Eastern or Brics (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa group) markets. He noted that the company was doing well in Africa but he wanted it to do even better. “We have an ambitious agenda,” he stated. “We do not want foreign countries, whether they come from Asia, Europe or South America, to dominate Africa.”

At its results presentation, State-owned Denel announced that it had posted a profit for the third consecutive year. Unveiling its results for the 2012/13 financial year, the group reported that it had increased its revenues by 10% over the previous financial year. Net profit came to R71-million. This success was attributed to a 34% rise in exports, from R1.329-billion to R1.783-billion. Exports had increased to all of the group’s target markets – Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and South America. The domestic market accounted for 55% of total revenue, or R2.135-billion.

“I am encouraged by the company’s financial performance in the year under review,” said Gigaba. “I am, however, the first to admit the company is not out of the woods.” Denel board chairperson Zoli Kunene noted that these were “pleasing results”.

“The board welcomes the improvement in the operational and financial performance of the company. It demonstrates the robust- ness of Denel’s turnaround strategy. The board is proud of Denel’s contribution to broader national development, particularly in advanced manufacturing and technology.”

“Denel has earned an international reputation in a number of niche areas,” highlighted group CEO Riaz Saloojee. These included missiles, unmanned air vehicles, demining and artillery systems. He reported that the group had newly concluded contracts worth R22-billion over the next seven to ten years.

For the future, the company had invested R528-million, including R142-million of its own funds, in research and development in the last financial year. At least R46-million had been spent on skills development, parti- cularly in the technological and engineering disciplines.

The group has successfully restructured its R1.185-billion short-term debt into a mixture of short-term debt and three-year and five-year bonds. Denel expects to remain profitable and to achieve significant revenue growth in the medium term. Ratings agency Fitch has upgraded Denel’s long-term rating from negative to stable.

http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/denel-to-strengthen-africa-focus-as-it-increase-exports-and-continues-profitability-2013-08-02
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Cause a provocation and see how Nigeria will swiftly get the party rocking!
grin grin grin. We showed SA a snippet during your overzealous Yellow fever card provocation and you came apologizing on national and international television just as Zuma sent through to President Jonathan emissaries with a formal letter of apology and a promise to be of good behavior! grin grin

they know we don't bluff like them. if they knew we wouldn't why did they apologize after we threatened to cut ties and take their companies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Is better to us, since white people in SA are not forcing us to the edge by killing our people on their plight for the formation of their separate state. The BH in Nigeria is forcing you to the edge by jihadist attacks on your people. Anyway, this is not for us to worry but your people who are blown up to the pieces by bombings that never cease to end. grin grin grin

I have talked based on facts, but you talk based on delusions! From where I stand Nigeria is still intact while your BH friends and terrorists have been cut to size away and out of our borders where they came from! They isolated remnants are being tracked, captured or killed in the ongoing mop-up around the fringes of the North Eastearn borders!! Since 1914, there has always and will always be ONE NIGERIA! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Now you throw-in the towel after being pummeled consistently in the face with accurate facts! grin grin Now faced with solid facts ... It doesn't matter? grin grin grin Going by your new digression why then are COSATU, DA- backed OUTA, and your civil society in a legal fight with SANRAL?

I am finally done with this issue, summarized thus:

Kapsch Group on my mind! Kapish!!

Who says I throw in the towel? NO!! I don't because this project might be profitable to the people of South Africa through creation of Jobs, better infrastructure and the greater relief on our government in respect of maintaining expensive roads in JHB (my city). Aside from its foreign investment the government has as well included local partners which is important to our people to make sure such lucrative deals do not enjoy sole ownership by foreigners as is always the case in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
2smooth2shout:

they know we don't bluff like them. if they knew we wouldn't why did they apologize after we threatened to cut ties and take their companies.

Too much bark without bite is a proudly South African thing!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I have talked based on facts, but you talk based on delusions! From where I stand Nigeria is still intact while your BH friends and terrorists have been cut to size away and out of our borders where they came from! They isolated remnants are being tracked, captured or killed in the ongoing mop-up around the fringes of the North Eastearn borders!! Since 1914, there has always and will always be ONE NIGERIA! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you know the meaning of Jihad (Holy war)? It means the ongoing war even at the expense of losing life and that war has no end. It gets to be passed from generation to generation like cancer cells.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Who says I throw in the towel? NO!! I don't because this project might be profitable to the people of South Africa through creation of Jobs, better infrastructure and the greater relief on our government in respect of maintaining expensive roads in JHB (my city). Aside from its foreign investment the government has as well included local partners which is important to our people to make sure such lucrative deals do not enjoy sole ownership by foreigners as is always the case in Nigeria.

Kapish! I ended this particular issue seeing you and every other SAn on this thread has failed to dispute my points of FACT. Your delusions about Nigeria are EPIC and baseless as usual. Learn to support and sustain your arguments with irrefutable facts. Cheers my boy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Kapish! I ended this particular issue seeing you and every other SAn on this thread has failed to dispute my points of FACT. Your delusions about Nigeria are EPIC and baseless as usual. Learn to support and sustain your arguments with irrefutable facts. Cheers my boy!

It is an undisputable fact that foreign business operate in Nigeria without any fuss of local partnership. FACT!! Deal with it.

That you will never see in SA my boy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Do you know the meaning of Jihad (Holy war)? It means the ongoing war even at the expense of losing life and that war has no end. It gets to be passed from generation to generation like cancer cells.

This kid never stops his stupid talk? Are you the one to tell me about Jihad! grin grin The Nigerian Armed Forces are equal to the task! They have shown their strategic and tactical capacity quite well in the past three months! Whatever sacrifice it would take for our great nation to be at peace ... it is not for little MsauZA to worry about. Make I yarn you ... we hold our side tight for this obodo Naija and nothing dey happen! Deal with your crime, high inequality and racial tensions that has outlived your local and icon freedom fighters! That is the real terror to your South Africa! Meanwhile there is a growing financial and economic Islamic Jihad sweeping through SA. It's not my place to explain this statement ... KiloZuluNovember in focus!

Kapish!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

It is an undisputable fact that foreign business operate in Nigeria without any fuss of local partnership. FACT!! Deal with it.

Wetin this ode dey yarn sef? Aimless, baseless, brainless, sourceless, show of stupidity! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

This kid never stops his stupid talk? Are you the one to tell me about Jihad! grin grin The Nigerian Armed Forces are equal to the task! They have shown their strategic and tactical capacity quite well in the past three months! Whatever sacrifice it would take for our great nation to be at peace ... it is not for little MsauZA to worry about. Make I yarn you ... we hold our side tight for this obodo Naija and nothing dey happen! Deal with your crime, high inequality and racial tensions that has outlived your local and icon freedom fighters! That is the real terror to your South Africa! Meanwhile there is a growing financial and economic Islamic Jihad sweeping through SA. It's not my place to explain this statement ... KiloZuluNovember in focus!

Kapish!

How do you justify new jihadist attacks, despite its alleged defeat? grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
paniki:
Kapsch is a urban road management company that SANRAL is using to collect tolls. SA does not have domestic urban tolling technology so we had to import. Just know that there is a difference between building roads and collecting tolls on roads that have been built. Can you please ease up on your trolling and debate military issues.

How different is my original comment (in response to Mike..ZA) from your rigmarolling comment above? Kindly direct our last sentence to your Mike..ZA and MsauZA whom I chased and arrested with facts after their usual "hit-and-run" antics on this thread! I am done with this one! grin grin grin

You surely need foreign companies to collect tolls on your behalf grin grin grin I mean 65% of the road tolls free of charge? SANRAL must be in hardcore gay romance with KAPSCH. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

How do you justify new jihadist attacks, despite its alleged defeat? grin grin grin

Any individual can unleash petty/major mayhem without notice even in the most advanced of countries, which does not mean the security forces are not in control or winning the war on terror! I had asked you to point to any large scale bomb blasts/terrorist attacks/inurgencies on churches, markets and public places as was the case pre-SoE and you failed! I don't need to highlight latest gang and crime related killings in your SA. You seem to glorify the wickedness and criminality of Boko Haram especially when our sympathies as human beings should be on the side of the helpless and innocent lives being taken by the criminals! Where do you stand? With rhinos or with innocent human lives be they Nigerians? I know your answer!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Brain dead foo.l!! grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Wetin this ode dey yarn sef? Aimless, baseless, brainless, sourceless, show of stupidity! grin grin grin

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH- Aliko Dangote in Univ of JHB, Soweto Campus during Obama's visit in Soweto from an occasion that I personally attended. Here under I quoted from his speech:

The Nigerian billionaire has outspoken views about South Africa’s attempt to right past economic imbalances. Last month, at a meeting convened by the trade and industry department, Dangote criticised the South African approach to empowerment.

He said: “In Nigeria, we had these laws demanding that any foreign investor had to have a Nigerian partner. But that dried up capital flow.”

He said Nigeria now allows foreign investors to partner with whomever they choose.

That was one big performance that received thumbs dow
n from South African students who attended the occasion. Infact, students were so irritated that they couldn't believe their ears. What he meant was that South African companies or any foreign investors can partner South Africans to make business in Nigeria without any involvement of local partner and which is always the case with South African companies operating in Nigeria. All that we can only think of was that foreign investment lost confidence in partnering Nigerians as business associates, no wonder the trade policy in Nigeria has taken about turn. Why do we have to pamper foreign capital at the expense of suffering and exploitation of our people by compromise, only because white foreign capital does not trust them enough for partnership. Should such policies take long in Nigeria we will only end up with foreign owned Nigeria.

For further reading:

http://www.citypress.co.za/business/dangote-looks-south/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
I wonder, what happens if we nationalize MTN Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Cause a provocation and see how Nigeria will swiftly get the party rocking! grin grin grin. We showed SA a snippet during your overzealous Yellow fever card provocation and you came apologizing on national and international television just as Zuma sent through to President Jonathan emissaries with a formal letter of apology and a promise to be of good behavior! grin grin

The argument was that you could do it at any time.

Now you're waiting for a provocation? Shifting the goal posts now?

What sort of provocation could cause you to nationalise companies?

No such provocation would need to happen anyway, seeing as your economy is already owned. What more could your owners possibly wish for now?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
sambos994: I wonder, what happens if we nationalize MTN Nigeria?

You can never nationalise MTN per se. You can nationalise the whole industry which is telecommunications and that will affect all the telecom companies in Nigeria. Though, the problem is Nigeria does not currently have the capacity to nationalise telecommunications industry, unless it wants to run the risk of collapsing the industry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You dare, we act in full measure! Spineless South Africans ... evidenced in all your national endeavours! Full of bark and no bite! You must humble yourselves to let your Nigerian teachers teach you the politics of diplomacy and military engagement! grin grin grin

How could you possibly be dared?

Of course you'll make the above statement because there's nothing else to say?

Your economy is already infiltrated - with complete submission from you lot.

Now, you want to talk about possibly...perhaps possibly closing the door after the horse has bolted.

Funny.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Only if you could read the JOKE that you consistently make out of yourself. Until you "dazzle" above your 33% capacity you are actually brilliantly stupid! Thanks to my professional background you'll always be confounded by my currency, ways and means with regard to information I share about your South Africa. Yet, I seriously have not shared anything unusual or out of the ordinary to give you the threatening feeling that I live in your South Africa. grin grin KAPSCH ... kapish!! grin grin

grin grin

If it's not Mr Seleka claiming he lives in the US, it's NaijaPigoon/All4Naija claiming he doesn't live in SA!

Funniest thing!

Your professional background? Where? In Hillbrow, selling computer or phone spares?

Sure, dude.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

The argument was that you could do it at any time.

Now you're waiting for a provocation? Shifting the goal posts now?

What sort of provocation could cause you to nationalise companies?

No such provocation would need to happen anyway, seeing as your economy is already owned. What more could your owners possibly wish for now?

The CrayFish is awake? And alive too grin grin grin Give Nigeria a reason anytime soon ... and we will show you what we mean! Pronto!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: grin grin grin CrayFish on a mad, aimless and cowardly rampage!

Emptiness of the highest order and more delusions just to satisfy your need to ventilate from your smelly behind! grin You and your MsauZA, and Mike..ZA ( -- brothers in stupidity), will continue to beat about the bush rather than address the simple points of fact that I have made! But how about one more chance to rebut my original response to Mike..ZA? I am reposting again below:

Respond if you truly can! grin grin

Truly to what, exactly? To the initial belief that Kapsch invested in the hounding of our roads? Which belief I see has fallen by the wayside?

Or to the belief that Kapsch have South Africa a loan? Which belief I also see hasn't been advanced further that all of one page?

What have you proven exactly? I don't see anything that's worth making noise about, by you?

A businessman sold his stake to Kapsch after he'd been awarded a contract.

How does that then mean that " South Africans build nothing". I don't follow...? Er, how about the actual roads that the toll gantries are on?

So, where exactly is the issue here?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

grin grin

If it's not Mr Seleka claiming he lives in the US, it's NaijaPigoon/All4Naija claiming he doesn't live in SA!

Funniest thing!

Your professional background? Where? In Hillbrow, selling computer or phone spares?

Sure, dude.

You'd like me to be in SA? Keep wishing! Keep hoping! Keep guessing! You are doing just what we are trained to make you do! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The CrayFish is awake? And alive too grin grin grin Give Nigeria a reason anytime soon ... and we will show you what we mean! Pronto!!

Like what reason? You have enough reason already. You have people doing as they please in your economy. That's reason enough, I think.

In fact, you should be thankful to South Africa for showing the world that your frontier market could be engaged.

We believed in exploiting you when no one else did. Well, other than the oil people. You should be grateful that we've allowed you an opportunity to enslave yourselves to the world and to be recolonised.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You'd like me to be in SA? Keep wishing! Keep hoping! Keep guessing! You are doing just what we are trained to make you do! grin grin grin

Why would you admit it? I wouldn't admit it, either. But it's pretty obvious you're enjoying the sun of SA, away from the stress of Biafra, where you come from.

That's why you're sensitive about everything South African.

You're wishing to be loved and accepted and you want to make sure that you're safe in South Africa.

Your mission here is to try and change South African hearts so they love you.

It's sad really.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Truly to what, exactly? To the initial belief that Kapsch invested in the hounding of our roads? Which belief I see has fallen by the wayside?

Or to the belief that Kapsch have South Africa a loan? Which belief I also see hasn't been advanced further that all of one page?

What have you proven exactly? I don't see anything that's worth making noise about, by you?

A businessman sold his stake to Kapsch after he'd been awarded a contract.

How does that then mean that " South Africans build nothing". I don't follow...? Er, how about the actual roads that the toll gantries are on?

So, where exactly is the issue here?

Another business man will soon be selling SANDF to SELEKA. shocked shocked shocked More desperate excuses indeed? Like I mentioned not too long ago, you all have failed to rebut my factual reply to Mike..ZA, and as such anything more you say with regard to Kapsch's 65% toll cash earnings is a noisy waste of time! Deal with it and move. My summary still stands! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Another business man will soon be selling SANDF to SELEKA. shocked shocked shocked More desperate excuses indeed? Like I mentioned not too long ago, you all have failed to rebut my factual reply to Mike..ZA, and as such anything more you say with regard to Kapsch's 65% toll cash earnings is a noisy waste of time! Deal with it and move. My summary still stands! grin grin

An excuse to what assertion exactly? There's no summary. You've put forward unconnected arguments from infrastructure ownership to god knows what else.

Shooting in the dark a la crocodile Dundee.

The initial argument was that "south Africans build nothing" and that our roads are owned by foreigners.

How have you proven that? By producing a services agreement? Is that how your mind works?

You're shifting more than the sands in the Namib desert. The strategy is to make noise and hope that something sticks. Well, nothing has stuck.

We all know that when you Naai-gerians talk about Seleka, that's when you've lost.

Your factual issue about the contract? Why does that need to be rebutted? And why exactly is it a noise-making issue? It's a services agreement.

I don't follow? I doubt that you do either, by the way! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.