Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,992 members, 7,960,148 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4529841 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

You must be confusing me with your boyfriend Patriot. Show us which 70% Nigeria is building. All China is doing is giving you sheets of steel to weld together. Please don't try impress people with your so called 70%. The most complex parts of any warship are the electronics and engines. Is Nigeria installing any homegrown radar system? Is Nigeria installing any homegrown sonar system? Is Nigeria developing the weapons management and control software? Is Nigeria installing any homegrown engines? Did Nigeria do any of the computer simulations and scale model testing of this boat before production? etc etc etc. What indigenous components in this boat are 100% Nigerian? The pots and pans in the kitchen? All the real hard work was done by the Chinese. They just gave you sections to weld together and you came running here thinking it would impress people. I told you I'm not Patriot. Your country simply doesnt have (not yet) the experience and expertise to develop high end electronic packages used in missile technology and electronic monitoring such as radar. Its a simple fact, just face it.

when you read the BBC weblink, the phrase "TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER" was too advanced for a your south african brain to decode grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

when you read the BBC weblink, the phrase "TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER" was too advanced for a your south african brain to decode grin

Welding is a technology. There are people with Phd's in welding who advise industry on best practices. Manufacturing processes are a technology. There are industrial engineers with Phd's who advie industry on best manufacturing processes and techiques. If your small brain believes for one minute that by 2014 Nigeria will have the ability to design and manufacturw high end sensitive equipment found in missile seekers and radar algorithms keep dreaming. China is only helping Nigeria bolster its ship buidling capabilities. The brain, eyes and ears of ships will be imported into Nigeria for many many more years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine: And we're still waiting for you to show how Aradu can fire 8 Otomat missiles simultaneously at a Frigate like you claimed. Still waiting for you to show any technical document which states Aradu can fire more than 1 missile at a time. Still waiting for you to show proof of when last Nigeria went out to sea and fired any missile at any target. 1980? When? Umkhonto will blow your so called missiles out the sky. Assuming you still have any left, which i highly doubt.

almost every weapon in the world that has more than one missile is able to fire all its missiles in seconds. eg Roland SAM fires 2 missiles in one second and reloads 8 more missiles every 10 seconds in batches of 2 each. weapon manufacturers have a brain much better than yours. your b.rain has restricted calculative capabilities. every hard thing looks easy to you, while every easy thing looks hard to you. grin

NNS ARADU has not been wasting its Otomat anti-ship missiles in your dream of regular firing practice, do you know the cost of an anti-ship missile ? you think its a cheap AK-47 bullet ? how many times has south african navy fired its Exocet missiles for practice ? how many will all the four south african navy valour warships fire for practice in the next 10 years since you have only 17 Exocet missiles imported from france shared among 4 warships ? you think missiles are cheap like rifle bullets ?

the nigerian navy Admirals and their men have all the 100% needed training to fire NNS ARADU missiles when they need to. there are simulator equipments used to practice war situations for most heavy and expensive military equipments. you dont know weaponry, you just rely on google. go buy and read military books, internet wont take you far.

show me where nigerian navy has been declared to have forgotten how to fire its Otomat missiles on NNS ARADU. show us proof that they lost their skills and knowledge...when they have simulators and are always going to germany for courses and training.

nigerian navy is not as foolish as you are, we have no submarines, yet we are training in Paskitani navy submarines, you think we just waste money ? you think nigerian military is foolish like you are ?

they are learning how to use weapons they dont have, then you imagine they dont know how to use the weapons that they already have. you really dumbo grin

your internet wont help you, i swallow military books and work among military men. thats the difference between you and me.

show us how an Umknonto anti-air craft missile will be used to stop a sea skimming missile that is hugging the ocean surface while your umkhonto missile is heading for the sky to hug the moon. fool ! grin

there is a way ships defend against anti-ship missiles, i have helped you with this information, you never knew it before , this time be grateful to me for helping you learn about sea combat. go to google and find out the details of what i just revealed to you now, then come back talk to me again tomorrow....and say thank you to me at least for once grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

Welding is a technology. There are people with Phd's in welding who advise industry on best practices. Manufacturing processes are a technology. There are industrial engineers with Phd's who advie industry on best manufacturing processes and techiques. If your small brain believes for one minute that by 2014 Nigeria will have the ability to design and manufacturw high end sensitive equipment found in missile seekers and radar algorithms keep dreaming. China is only helping Nigeria bolster its ship buidling capabilities. The brain, eyes and ears of ships will be imported into Nigeria for many many more years to come.

if you have any document that reveals all details of that technology transfer from china to nigeria, which the chinese shipbuilder sent to your private mail box to satisfy your curiosity, please post it here as source to prove your claims of 'welding' metals.

i may not respond to posts that show poor thinking. on this forum, people should stick to what they know, dont say someone does not have this level of capability or that when you dont have access to his information files or any relevant public source of his infromatioon base. try use your head a little more. dont make this thread/forum look senseless.

all that the BBC source said is that china is transferring warship building technology to nigeria by making nigeria to build 70% of the Type 056 warship in lagos shipyard. the phrase used is "technology transfer" , dont add to it, dont subtract from it, leave it as it is.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LTSHANGY: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
The Nigerian military just hate being lazy, i just kept wondering why they had always allow shekau to escape.. Then i realise, they just want to know all his hide-outs, his name will have to be changed to 'NOWHERE TO RUN'.. Talking about military equipments and all, we are looking at the best we can get with a possible technology transfer and minimal maintenance cost. THE AIRFORCE went for HONGDU L-15 FALCON JETS(btw,a fighter jet is being developed locally,might be unveiled in 2015), THE NAVY ARE STILL LOOKING UP FOR THE GERMAN MEKO-CLASS FRIGATES, THE ARMY ARE VERY SECRETIVE WITH THEIR CHOICE.. TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

almost every weapon in the world that has more than one missile is able to fire all its missiles in seconds. eg Roland SAM fires 2 missiles in one second and reloads 8 more missiles every 10 seconds in batches of 2 each. weapon manufacturers have a brain much better than yours. your b.rain has restricted calculative capabilities. every hard thing looks easy to you, while every easy thing looks hard to you. grin

NNS ARADU has not been wasting its Otomat anti-ship missiles in your dream of regular firing prcatice, do you know the cost of an anti-ship missile ? you think its a cheap AK-47 bullet ? how mant times has south african navy fired its Exocet missiles for practice ? how many will south africa fire for testing in the next 10 years since you have only 17 Exocet missiles imported from france ? you think missiles are cheap like rifle bullets ?

the nigerian navy Admirals and their men have all the 100% needed training to fire NNS ARADU missiles when they need to. there are simulator equipments used to practice war situations for most heavy and expensive military equipments. you dont know weaponry, you just rely on google. go buy and read military books, internet wont take you far.

show me where nigerian navy has been declared to have forgotten how to fire its Otomat missiles on NNS ARADU. show us proof that they lost their skills and knowledge...when they have simulators and are always going to germany for courses and training.

nigerian navy is not as foolish as you are, we have no submarines, yet we are training in Paskitani navy submarines, you think we just waste money ? you think nigerian military is foolish like you are ?

they are learning how to use weapons they dont have, then you imagine they dont know how to use the weapons that they already have. you really dumbo grin

your internet wont help you, i swallow military books and work among military men. thats the difference between you and me.

show us how an Umknonto anti-air craft missile will be used to stop a sea skimming missile that is hugging the ocean surface while your umkhonto missile is heading for the sky to hug the moon. fool ! grin

there is a way ships defend against anti-ship missiles, i have helped you with this information, you never knew it before , this time be grateful to me for helping you learn about sea combat. go to google and find out the details of what i just revealed to you now, then come back talk to me again tomorrow....and say thank you to me at least for once grin

MR " SA is not on the list" aint you getting tired of telling lies?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2013

[size=16pt]Morocco shines....52 units of brand new latest version F-16 Jets[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
paniki: http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2013-08-05-just-practising-joint-us-sa-military-training-exercise-in-eastern-cape-winds-up/#.Uf-36G0vsWJ

i found this comment very interesting, coming from a honest south african

Pierre Schnehage
• 7 hours ago

Come on, Zimbabwe could invade SA in a day. Our army is nothing but a bunch of tax guzzling fatso's riding out the wave.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

And you're a South African! Dumbest comment yet from another dull head South African! angry angry
You don't get it. You're a Nigerian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

educate yourself :

It is in this meeting that President Ford told the Chinese: "We had nothing to do with the South African involvement, and we will take action to get South Africa out, provided a balance can be maintained for their not being in". He also said that he had approved 35 million US dollars more (in support of the north) above what had been done before. They discussed and agreed who should support the FNLA or UNITA by which means and in what manner taking into account the sensitivities of the neighbouring countries.

on 20 December 1975, the U.S. Senate passed an amendment banning covert assistance to anti-Communist forces and curtailing CIA involvement in Angola. Later that winter, an amendment to the foreign aid bill sponsored by Dick Clark extended the ban. (Clark Amendment) [111] The US administration resorted to other means of support for FNLA and UNITA of which one was raising mercenaries.

The CIA initiated a covert programme to recruit Brazilians and Europeans, mostly Portuguese and British, to fight in the north of Angola. Other ways of continued support for the FNLA and UNITA were through South Africa and other US client states such as Israel and Morocco.

i wont waste more of my time, i will just add that Israel helped south africa build its nuclear bombs at that time and tested them, France sold the Mirage 2000 jets south africa used just some months before the war started. Britain gave covert support, America provided valuable covert satellite help to south africa.

strategic military advice came from NATO to south africa covertly.

only foolish countires will publish details of covert military assistance on internet the way you foolish south africans think all things must be written on free internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_intervention_in_Angola

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolan_Civil_War

My God I cannot believe your stupidity. So, France supported SA by just selling Mirage F1AZs and F1CZs during the time when South Africa were allowed to. Your analysis is very stupid because Mirage is a defence industry based in France and their means of survival is to make profit. They will sell their Jet to whoever is fit and legally allowed to buy them without any fear or favour.

Your 419 brain is so small to think indeed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
2smooth2shout:

so your tiny brain couldn't summarize this article. shame undecided
Show us Nigerian military experience foo.l.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
2smooth2shout:

did he mention he's a Togolese? you are stup1d undecided
His Togolese? I'm dead with laughter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

NNS ARADU has not been wasting its Otomat anti-ship missiles in your dream of regular firing prcatice, do you know the cost of an anti-ship missile ? you think its a cheap AK-47 bullet ? how mant times has south african navy fired its Exocet missiles for practice ? how many will south africa fire for testing in the next 10 years since you have only 17 Exocet missiles imported from france ? you think missiles are cheap like rifle bullets ?

I never asked you about Roland you fool. Dont come here with that rubbish "almost every missile blah blah blah".....they are completely different systems. Show us the technical details pointing out that Aradu can fire 8 missiles simultaneously like you claimed, or shut that hole you call a mouth.

Again, like I keep saying I'm not Patriot your boyfriend. You can't keep talking around the point and impress me. If you feel like lying to someone email Patriot personally, don't come lie on a public forum. Every credible Navy on earth with a missile firing capability needs to conduct live firing tests to keep their sailors relatively current on the weapons systems. Not every day, but a few times over a number of years. I asked you when last Nigeria has fired a single Otomat missile from Aradu now you try escape the question by talking about submarines. Just say you don't have an answer to that question instead of panicking and talking about Pakistan. You haven't fired an Otomat missile in over 20 years. Your sailors are clueless in how to use those missiles. You most probably don't even have them any more. Don't come lie here and talk about simulation. Missiles must be fired from time to time, not on a computer screen....in a real life exercise.

[img]http://www.armsdeal-vpo.co.za/images/mm40-01.bmp[/img]

Who do you think is more capable or resupply anti ship missiles, Nigeria or South Africa? Who has fired more practice and live missiles in the last 10 years and have more experienced crew to efficiently resupply? I'm sure some of your sailors think Otomat is type of tinned fish they buy at the store, they've never seen one with their own eyes.

Oh shame you didn't know that Umkhonto can fire at incoming/sea-skimming missiles to defend the Frigate? You didn't know that? And you're claiming to be teaching me new things? Go back to sleep my boy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
2smooth2shout:

i found this comment very interesting, coming from a honest south african

Pierre Schnehage
• 7 hours ago

Come on, Zimbabwe could invade SA in a day. Our army is nothing but a bunch of tax guzzling fatso's riding out the wave.
grin grin grin

south african army is too small and too weak to defend their vast land mass with porous borders where people from zimbabwe and mozambique smuggle in thousands of guns into south africa every year...while the pretoria's police and military are busy making nice photos for internet shows grin

the huge south african coastline of too long for its small navy to patrol, especially the U-shape of the coast line, one point cannot be radar monitored at sea or by air once you a caught by a corner/angle coastline position .

south africa is east to invade and if you bring the fight to them on homeland soil, their cowardly army will pee pee in their boxers, jacob zuma will flee to Tanzania grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

welcome back big bros @snydergp....so they eventually released you from jail, lucky you. so what was the crime you committed ? what was life like in the prison ? was it in johannesburg ? are you on parole or you finished serving your sentence ? welcome back to freedom anyway tongue :

i hear some rich nigerian men with have been 'sympathizing' with your daughter regularly during your absence. please take her for preg***y te*t just in case tongue

LWTMB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

I never asked you about Roland you fool. Dont come here with that rubbish "almost every missile blah blah blah".....they are completely different systems. Show us the technical details pointing out that Aradu can fire 8 missiles simultaneously like you claimed, or shut that hole you call a mouth.

you dont need source to prove that if you have real military knowledge at civilan level of it. missile systems enerally have sustained rapid fire capability, generally.

you and i should not be arguing military stuff because we are not the same level. you are just a waste of my time.

NNS ARADU can fire all its missiles a few seconds apart and it fires 8 Otomat anti-ship missiles that will sink all south african valour frigates, NNS ARADU has about two times more anti-ship missiles than all the south african navy 4 valour frigates combined together.

i say it again, NNS ARADU can fire all its missiles a few seconds apart and it fires 8 Otomat anti-ship missiles.

another shocker, NNS ARADU does not need to be at sea to fire its anti-ship missile. too much for your b.rain understand i guess.

i can give you the source on one condition, agree that i call the whole of your family a generation of fools everyday you post any comment on this forum, if i tell you. agreed ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
His Togolese? I'm dead with laughter.

olodo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

you dont need source to prove that if you have real military knowledge at civilan level of it. you and i should not be arguing military stuff because we are not the same level. you are just a waste of my time. NNS ARADU can fire all its missiles a few seconds apart and it fires 8 Otomat anti-ship missiles that will sink all south african valour frigates, NNS ARADU has about two times more anti-ship missiles than all the south african navy 4 valour frigates combined together.

i say NNS ARADU can fire all its missiles a few seconds apart and it fires 8 Otomat anti-ship missiles.

i can give you the source on one condition, agree that i call the whole of your family a generation of fools everyday you your post any comment on this forum, if i tell you. agreed ?

Good. I want that source. And I hope your excuse for a brain realizes that carrying 8 missiles in no way means being able to fire all 8 simultaneously and even a few seconds apart. Depends on the fire control radar. Shows us these missiles which will be target practice for Umkhonto SAM....I'm waiting.

Let me repeat myself to be clear. Please don't waste both our time by posting a link showing that Aradu can carry 8 anti ship missiles. Post a link shows what the fire control radar or tracking system on Aradu is capable of doing with those 8 missiles it carries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Are Naai-gerians still here talking? An army that has been incapacitated, for all intents and purposes?

You won't be going on any mission any time soon, losers. wink

You couldn't invade Mali if you tried.

Your house is leaking! And we all know that "35" is 65, at least, in reality and "2" is at least 22.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23577677

North Nigeria militant attacks 'kill 35'
Continue reading the main story
Nigeria under attack

Vigilante war
Gunning for Boko Haram
'Cut off' under emergency rule
From preachers to slave raiders
At least 35 people have been killed in two attacks by militants in northern Nigeria, the authorities have said.

A military statement said 32 militants, two soldiers and a police officer died in the assaults on a police station and a military base on Sunday.

An emergency was declared in Borno and two neighbouring states in May after four years of attacks by Boko Haram.

The group took up arms in 2009 to further its goal of turning northern Nigeria into an Islamic state.

More than 2,000 people have been killed since then.

The two attacks in Borno happened on Sunday, but news of them has only just emerged. Communications with the region have been difficult since the state of emergency was declared.

"Troops have successfully repelled Boko Haram terrorist attacks on a police base in Bama... on 4 August," said military spokesman Sagir Musa.

He also said a military base in the town of Malam Fatori was attacked, triggering a gun battle.

The military said "sophisticated weapons" and explosives were used in the attacks.

Boko Haram has not yet commented.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

Good. I want that source. And I hope your excuse for a brain realizes that carrying 8 missiles in no way means being able to fire all 8 simultaneously and even a few seconds apart. Depends on the fire control radar. Shows us these missiles which will be target practice for Umkhonto SAM....I'm waiting.

you mean you agree to receive regular insults if i give you a source ? are you desperate to trade your honour ? why ?

i am not a bad guy, i dont see why you should be desperate to this level, honestly saying, wow !

take time to think for few days, you know me i dont rush. yoruba says when your juju medicine is guaranteed you use the charm to k.nock your own head in confidence grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23577677

A military statement said 32 militants, two soldiers and a police officer died in the assaults on a police station [size=17pt]and a military base[/size] on Sunday.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Totally useless!

New rankings:

40. Naai-geria angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
The Naai-gerians on this forum are clearly wasting everyone's time.
undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
agaugust:

you mean you agree to receive regular insults if i give you a source ? are you desperate to trade your honour ? why ?

i am not a bad guy, i dont see why you should be desperate to this level, honestly saying, wow !

take time to think for few days, you know me i dont rush. yoruba says when your juju medicine is guaranteed you use the charm to k.nock your own head in confidence grin

hahahahaha.....I thought so. I don't know how many times I must repeat this, I am not that other guy Patriot who believed every single thing that came out of your *ss. There is no honour in this thread. You have called me a fool many times, same way in which I have called you a fool many times. Why now do you feel sorry for me? The only person who wants a few days is you, because now you're panicking. You need time to find this imaginary source of yours.

I showed your id*ot brain that Umkhonto can shoot down incoming missiles, something you didn't know.
You then claim Aradu has magical missile firing capabilities but can't find any source. Go back to sleep. I'm done wasting my time with you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
I quote:

Nigerian police and military often play down their losses and those of civilians, security sources say.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/clashes-between-nigerian-army-boko-haram-kill-35_866985.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

hahahahaha.....I thought so. I don't know how many times I must repeat this, I am not that other guy Patriot who believed every single thing that came out of your *ss.

grin grin

That's why his new name is PARROT.

"Mr Seleka" has been making blunder after blunder grin grin grin

His country is burning and his military clearly scares no one, seeing as militants are happy to attack their bases.

Soldiers are dead today. Killed in their own country and we're told Naai-geria are a formiddable force? Where?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LTSHANGY: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
lets clear this nw! South africans, how many grippens do u have and how many are grounded? How many submarines do u have and how many are operational? What is your military size? How many choppers do u have and how many are grounded? I need answers and not insults, please.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

hahahahaha.....I thought so. I don't know how many times I must repeat this, I am not that other guy Patriot who believed every single thing that came out of your *ss. There is no honour in this thread. You have called me a fool many times, same way in which I have called you a fool many times.

you south africans are the ones that thinks people should not have honour. i told you my stand about @andrewza, he is not my 'friend' so to say, but i have to give him honour as a human being when situation demands it, even if i have to quarrel with a nigerian. its up to you to make your own principles in life.

i have called you a fool, but i said if i give you this source, i will call all your family a generation of fools on a daily basis every time you come on-line, and you say yes to that ? unbelievable ! so if you dont have honour, your father and mother should be dis-honoured ?

what is the desperation of you south africans on this forum about nigerian military ? why are you upgrading youirselves from hypertension to epilepsy just because of nigeria's number position in sub-saharan military might only second to egypt ?

why are you south africans so desperate ? what can you do ? pull down nigeria's 3 military use satellites from space orbit because you dont have any satellite in south africa ?

call Epe missile project a lie ? call biafra, liberia , sierra leone conflicts no war ? claim b.oko h.ram defeated nigeria ? claim nigeria will break up into smaller nations in 2015 ? what is driving you guys i.nsane like this ? hatred or envy ? or both ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
The militants have even become confident enough to " invade" the South of the Naai-geria.

I repeat, Naai-geria will not be going on any missions. Not anytime soon.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/18275-panic-as-terrorists-invade-south-we’re-containing-them-military.html

The word that has been used is "Panic"

I quote:

Panic as terrorists invade South -We’re containing them -Military

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.