Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,659 members, 7,962,145 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533215 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2013
It's time Africa helped the struggling military of Naai-geria. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2013
When will you learn, the video is fake and you trying to be a gadfly is pathetic. Face your country's problems. The video will be proved to be made up yet again as it always is with badly edited clips, old footage etc.

Get a life. No other army in Africa can achieve anything close to what the NA has achieved and continue to achieve. Like it or lump it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Agaust
This clears your desparate LIES MR IBU. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Note SA's village population is small.
grin grin grin grin THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO. grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
CraigB: It's time Africa helped the struggling military of Naai-geria. undecided

Help is waiting for SA from Nigeria whenever you man-up to complete the job you abandoned in CAR. I'm sure you'd likely need an interpreter to translate this message.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ZeusAyo: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
CraigB:

Many have tried. Many have failed.

My hard-to-ignore posts hit home about the failing military of naai-geria. When the pain gets too much, Naai-ralanders resort to derailment.

It's as simple as that.
kwame tut: @Agaust
This is a PLAY at MARKET THEATRE in Joburg.

Most Nigerians who live in SOUTH AFRICA know these faces from popular SOAPIE GENERATIONS.

OLD DUMMY THESE ARE NOT THUGS BUT ACTORS ACTING IN A PLAY
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FVCK UR ALWAYS DESPARATE, you even stoop low most of the time. grin grin grin grin grin grin
dis two guys take the definition of stvpid to a whole new level

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ZeusAyo
Who takes this Naaigerian sub seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin In your world FOOLS PARADISE/Naaigerian ur regarded as a smart chap. Not here!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

DIRTY WATER DRINKERS AND THOSE MILLIONS WHO POO OUTSIDE Naija REGARD U AS A HERO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
SLUM HERO!!!!!!!! wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I laugh in SILENCE.

Zeus_Ayo: dis two guys take the definition of stvpid to a whole new level
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
7% of SA people kak/sh8t outside and live in villages, while 115 millions of Naaigerians sh8t with pride OUTSIDE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
CraigB: It also shows a display of weapons the banned Islamist group says it seized in the attack, including dozens of Kalashnikovs and rockets. cry

Boko Haram’s leader said in a video obtained by AFP on Thursday that the group was behind a daring raid on military installations in the north Nigerian city of Maiduguri earlier this month.

“Allah the Almighty has given us victory in the attack we launched inside Maiduguri (which was) called Borno in ancient times,” said Abubakar Shekau in a 40-minute clip.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/africa/2013/12/12/Boko-Haram-leader-claims-Dec-2-attack-in-new-video.html

shekau is dead dude, nigerian army sharp-shooters killed him grin

how is a dead man appearing from the grave on video to show weapons captured from nigerian army ? grin

why dont you post the said video for us to see as evidence ? fake lawyer grin

since you now communicate with dead poeple's ghosts, you become a necromancer grin

anyway, why wont you boast of a fake video and a fake shekau ? south africa boasts of fake sign language interpreters grin

fool grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=16pt]
major weakness of south african rooivalk helicopter gunship now exposed

.....reason why it is NOT the best in the world, and so easy to shoot it down by anti-aircarft

coming post for tonight [/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: dis two guys take the definition of stvpid to a whole new level

The two guys: "Dey pain you for body"!

Not a single lie have they posted.

Now that you have nothing in response, you attack the two guys.

Oldest trick in the book. Trick available to all lesser minds.

No one worries about the likes of you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

shekau is dead dude, nigerian army sharp-shooters killed him grin

how is a dead man appearing from the grave on video to show weapons captured from nigerian army ? grin

why dont you post the said video for us to see as evidence ? fake lawyer grin

since you now communicate with dead poeple's ghosts, you become a necromancer grin

fool grin

An old man putting emoticons at the end of all his sentences to give the impressions he's laughing, when he's not.

Everyone knows that you can't be grinning like that - otherwise you're an absolute idïot. Oh wait...!

And then you can happily take your complaint about Shekau up with the Naai-gerian press. Shekau is alive. Are your journalists useless? Is that it?

Should we now believe the bumbling, grinning idïot of naai-raland? Yeah, sure...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
rka1: When will you learn, the video is fake and you trying to be a gadfly is pathetic. Face your country's problems. The video will be proved to be made up yet again as it always is with badly edited clips, old footage etc.

Get a life. No other army in Africa can achieve anything close to what the NA has achieved and continue to achieve. Like it or lump it.

Oooooold tired argument. The video is fake? Sure! Says who?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust: .
[size=16pt]
major weakness of south african rooivalk helicopter gunship now exposed

.....reason why it is NOT the best in the world, and so easy to shoot it down by anti-aircarft

coming post for tonight [/size]

O no not another one of your dribl posts only you and your moronic friends beilvie.

The rooivalk is armoured up to 23mm fire, has a low IR signuter and advance EW sytems so i await your report.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

...and you said the man who complained about the quality of your submarines had zero knowledge...now you say the submarine had machanical failure and crashed to sea bottom grin

you dont even know how to your tell lies properly grin

please these events are not uncommon. Nigeria would probably do worse and be like India have it sink along side.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/14/us-india-submarine-fire-idUSBRE97D02920130814

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337832/HMS-Calamity-First-ran-aground-collided-tug-Now-Britains-1-2bn-flagship-submarine-breaks-day-service.html

hell canda has 6 subs but struggles with one in the water at any given time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
andrewza:

O no not another one of your dribl posts only you and your moronic friends beilvie.

The rooivalk is armoured up to 23mm fire, has a low IR signuter and advance EW sytems so i await your report.

i have been one year on this forum, by now you should know that if i said i saw a weakness on a weapon after careful study...i really saw it.

so why dont you just shut up and wait for me to tear your over-rated rooivalk helicopter into pieces tonight ? fool grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
CraigB:

US Confirms Shekau’s Death
The United States of America has confirmed the death of the dreaded Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.
http://thenews-chronicle.com/us-confirms-shekaus-death/

Although i dont expect your brain to interpret this confirmation accurately. Afterall it runs in the south african system.

Hope you Don't see demons as you read this o grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

i have been one year on this forum, by now you should know that if i said i saw a weakness on a weapon after careful study...i really saw it.

so why dont you just shut up and wait for me to tear your over-rated rooivalk helicopter into pieces tonight ? fool grin

You have yet to show a weakness in any of your posts. Ever single one of your points get debuffed for the dribble it is
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
chris365:

US Confirms Shekau’s Death
The United States of America has confirmed the death of the dreaded Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.
http://thenews-chronicle.com/us-confirms-shekaus-death/

Although i dont expect your brain to interpret this confirmation accurately. Afterall it runs in the south african system.

Hope you Don't see demons as you read this o grin

you didnt know @CraigB was trying to do ? he wants to divert forum attention away from his fellow madman in south africa....that fake interpreter that almost killed obama if his mad demonic spirit triggered while on stage.

this forum will be rocked by that story for a long time....

south african security allows madmen to stand beside 70 world leaders without detecting he was a mad man schizophrenic grin

it took the whole world to help the dull south afriacn security system to find out they had a lunatic standing beside obama !

DENEL should now be selling brain scan machines grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
andrewza:

You have yet to show a weakness in any of your posts. Ever single one of your points get debuffed for the dribble it is

for one full month on this forum i dribbled all you south african soldiers with a simple riddle you could not solve grin

nigerian Alpha jet flying at 13km above sea level and a south african navy Valour frigate with umkhonto anti-aircraft missile of 15km range cannot harm the Alpha jet, why ?

i got no answer from the whole of your country, because you are all so foolish you never knew the weakness of the Umkhonto missile is that it has a limited climb height/altitude/ceiling of 10km maximum above sea level.

all you guys do here is to post photos of your shiny painted south african wespons, you dont even know their technical weak points and limits

....dull brain pretoria mofos, nation of fake men and schizophrenic mad people shown on world Tv grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

for one full month on this forum i dribbled all you south african soldiers with a simple riddle you could not solve grin

nigerian Alpha jet flying at 13km above sea level and a south african navy Valour frigate with umkhonto anti-aircraft missile of 15km range cannot harm the Alpha jet, why ?

i got no answer from the whole of your country, because you are all so foolish you never knew the weakness of the Umkhonto missile is that it has a limited climb height/altitude/ceiling of 10km maximum above sea level.

all you guys do here is to post photos of your shiny painted south african wespons, you dont even know their technical weak points and limits

....dull brain pretoria mofos, nation of fake men and schizophrenic mad people shown on world Tv grin

The alpha jet has no means to strike a valour from 13000m it can not even do so from 10000m. All so have you never though that maybe we lied and it has a longer range. Not to mention the umkhonto MK2 had it's range increased to 20km.

If you had in real under standing you would know these things.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
CraigB:

Talk to me when your Army returns to CAR - cowards.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
andrewza:

The alpha jet has no means to strike a valour from 13000m it can not even do so from 10000m. All so have you never though that maybe we lied and it has a longer range. Not to mention the umkhonto MK2 had it's range increased to 20km.

If you had in real under standing you would know these things.

DENEL did not lie, the Umkhonto range was marketed to the world buyers at 15km maximum range, a good marketer would probably have even claimed a longer range than the missile can really go. your own personal marketing skill is equal to zero if you underestimate the power of your product before the buyer.

Umkhonto new 20km range has only been tested and its ceiling only increased to 12km, south african navy has NOT purchased one single unit today, your Valour warships still carry missiles with 15km range and maximum ceiling remains 10km. FACT !!

Alpha jets at 13km directly on the head above your warship will fire 7km rockets and it will saturate your Umkhoto defences with terror and you risk of fire fall debris, F-7 jet is even more dangerous with 22km range missile. i wont repeat old posts already concluded...

go back and read again https://www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/806

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Where are the Usual suspects?

BLOODY FRIDAY: 25 killed in Boko Haram, military clash in Borno

VANGUARD

No fewer than 25 people suspected to be members of Boko Haram terrorists have been killed Friday in a clash with troops of the 7 Division, Nigerian Army at Ngauramari villages of Bama Local Government Area of Borno state.

Ngauramari is a small farming community along the Maiduguri- Bama – Firgi-Gwoza federal highway which had witnessed series of attacks and killing of over 20 motorists and passengers this week by suspected Book Haram sects.

Our Correspondent gathered that the incident took place at about 8am on Thursday when some terrorists group who were trying to cross the road from their camps/hideouts in the Sambisa Forest clashed with military troops which led to the exchange of gunfire, a situation that led to the death of three terrorists at the spot, subsequently, those who fled through the riverine areas were later killed by Ariel bombardment/airstrikes.

Sources said, during the encounter with the military troops, all roads leading to the area were closed for over three hours in order to avoid civilian casualties, particularly motorists and their passengers who were plying the road as at the time of the airstrikes.

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=137383
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

DENEL did not lie, the Umkhonto range was marketed to the world buyers at 15km maximum range, a good marketer would probably have even claimed a longer range than the missile can really go. your own personal marketing skill is equal to zero if you underestimate the power of your product before the buyer.

Umkhonto new 20km range has only been tested and its ceiling only increased to 12km, south african navy has NOT purchased one single unit today, your Valour warships still carry missiles with 15km range and maximum ceiling remains 10km. FACT !!

Alpha jets at 13km directly on the head above your warship will fire 7km rockets and it will saturate your Umkhoto defences with terror and you risk of fire fall debris, F-7 jet is even more dangerous with 22km range missile. i wont repeat old posts already concluded...

go back and read again https://www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/806

You never give a greater range than fact, it is all way under estimated.

The new 20km version is just a minor upgrade to a MK2 version. SAN has bought MK2s

You want to fire unguided rockets from above 10000m? You would struggle to hit the correct grid zone never mind a ship.

again all this was mesntioned before but you just say it can be done because you want it to be done. You are a fraud.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
rka1: Where are the Usual suspects?

BLOODY FRIDAY: 25 killed in Boko Haram, military clash in Borno

VANGUARD

No fewer than 25 people suspected to be members of Boko Haram terrorists have been killed Friday in a clash with troops of the 7 Division, Nigerian Army at Ngauramari villages of Bama Local Government Area of Borno state.

Ngauramari is a small farming community along the Maiduguri- Bama – Firgi-Gwoza federal highway which had witnessed series of attacks and killing of over 20 motorists and passengers this week by suspected Book Haram sects.

Our Correspondent gathered that the incident took place at about 8am on Thursday when some terrorists group who were trying to cross the road from their camps/hideouts in the Sambisa Forest clashed with military troops which led to the exchange of gunfire, a situation that led to the death of three terrorists at the spot, subsequently, those who fled through the riverine areas were later killed by Ariel bombardment/airstrikes.

Sources said, during the encounter with the military troops, all roads leading to the area were closed for over three hours in order to avoid civilian casualties, particularly motorists and their passengers who were plying the road as at the time of the airstrikes.

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=137383

[size=16pt]south africans wont see this one now o ! [/size]

the day one nigerian soldier is killed by boko haram, the SA mofos will post 20 comments on nairaland.

only in pretoria have i heard buffoons saying that the army that pursues the enemy running away and kills them in ratio 10:1, is losing the war.

anyway, south africa is a nation where schizophrenic madmen stand beside world presidents to work, so what do we expect from them ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

the day one nigerian soldier is killed by boko haram, the SA mofos will post 20 comments on nairaland.

only in pretoria have i heard buffoons saying that the army that pursues the enemy running away and kills them in ratio 10:1, is losing the war.

anyway, south africa is a nation where schizophrenic madmen stand beside world president s to work, so what do we expect from them ?

Who cares, the fact that BH is still around is a fact you loosing the war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
agaugust:

anyway, south africa is a nation where schizophrenic madmen stand beside world president s to work, so what do we expect from them ?

Don't mind them. They will return to hibernation until they think they have something negative to post. Like I have said, they should tackle their own problems first. Remove the plank from their eyes first grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
andrewza:

Who cares, the fact that BH is still around is a fact you loosing the war.

You have no idea what you are saying. Which war are we losing? Of course they are still around, it is an insurgency. They don't have uniforms on 24/7 like Seleka rebels, who you ran away from and lost.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
rka1:

Don't mind them. They will return to hibernation until they think they have something negative to post. Like I have said, they should tackle their own problems first. Remove the plank from their eyes first grin

Think

all you need to do is Google Nigeria, go to news of the last 24 hours. Something will come up.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/islamic-extremist-leader-boasts-nigerian-attack-21189591
boasting of attack

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Nigeria-ignores-sectarian-violence-HRW-20131212
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/world/africa/nigeria-rights-report/
the fact that central Nigeria is just has messed up has the north

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/13/50bn-fraud-govt-audits-nnpc-account/
And corruption on a epic scale
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
rka1:

You have no idea what you are saying. Which war are we losing? Of course they are still around, it is an insurgency. They don't have uniforms on 24/7 like Seleka rebels, who you ran away from and lost.

The one on extremest. BH is a symptom of something very wrong in Nigeria. That some thing will not be fixed by killing people.

Yes we all so killed over 1000 of them for 15 deaths.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
andrewza:

You never give a greater range than fact, it is all way under estimated.

The new 20km version is just a minor upgrade to a MK2 version. SAN has bought MK2s

You want to fire unguided rockets from above 10000m? You would struggle to hit the correct grid zone never mind a ship.

again all this was mesntioned before but you just say it can be done because you want it to be done. You are a fraud.

listen up dude, i dont care what irrelevant stories you tell here, this forum has grown past the stage of deceiving us with copy and paste photos of shiny coloured south african weapons.

your navy as at today has umkhonto missile with 15km range and 10km ceiling maximum on board your valour frigates. so shut up !

Alpha jet rockets fly at super high speed of about 3,000 km/hr against a very big Valour warship clearly visible and exposed on the open sea travelling like a slow tortoise at 52 km/hr......it takes only about 7 seconds for the Alpha jet rockets to be half way to the valour frigate.

only a south african pilot will not be able to use 3,000 km/hr speed rockets to endanger a 52 km/hr warship since your own Hawk jet pilots have never seen real battle action since the day they were born.

nigerian Alpha jet pilots have been attacking from air to ground over 20 years experience now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.