Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533243 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: the pseudo boko haram drop their weapons before crossing the border so we should start shooting at unarmed people for them to cry foul and complain about Cameroonians killing their citizens .smh

i had to go over this again grin

it's so damn funny. this guy should be a stand up comedian.

is this the best excuse you can come up with for your cowardly army? the other noise you made is ignorable. but this... grin grin grin

oh my.. laugh wan kill me for here grin grin grin grin grin

Cameroonians are truly intelligent. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB:

You read one page and now you want a mountain of answers?

I should stop calling Naai-geria's military useless because you say so?

Well I've got something that works better than orders and pleas. Arguments. Want us to stop calling the useless Naai-gerians useless, then you'll have to show us why we should.

900 pages in; and the evidence is not forthcoming.

Don't even talk about "the mission".6 months extended to 12, extended to god-knows-how-long. And in the end, boko haram's still here.

Wish we could say the same for the dead civilians.
of course they wil still be there.They are not just going to vanish into thin air,They will be defeated step by step.Fighting insurgency is a very hard thing to do.And you shoudnt call them useless because,liberia,sierraleone and some other african countries are still in existence thanks to it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
We will b waiting, tho you are known for for empty threats, please don't cry when we end up with a portion of your territory just like Israel against her enemies.
Meanwhile why are u waiting for any green light? You expect a green light from a country located in +6000km from you to strike a neighbor and u call yourself a giant? Please let's start the hostilities you need to b put to your place (under our boots) one more time . Who is going to fight in Nigeria? Country of cowards since your inception , cowardice runs in your veins . Useless fools grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

i had to go over this again grin

it's so damn funny. this guy should be a stand up comedian.

is this the best excuse you can come up with for your cowardly army? the other noise your made is ignorable but this grin grin grin

oh my.. laugh wan kill me for here grin grin grin grin grin

Cameroonians are truly intelligent. grin

You have probably never been at the northern border, you Must see how your people are queueing to cross the border and enter in heaven so what we should is close the border right? Who is going to vaccinate and feed them? As long as they don't constitute a threat to us we don't have the right to prevent them from crossing for two obvious reasons
1) it is against human rights and all the treaties we signed
2) unfortunately your people are visas free here( 90days)
So please come to us with any sane way , and don't think we will join u in your barbarism
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Meanwhile why are u waiting for any green light? You expect a green light from a country located in +6000km from you to strike a neighbor and u call yourself a giant?

i can understand the years of slavery, poverty and dictatorship has put your country under the radar and backward for so long you don't know what international laws are for. i mean who talks about cameroon except when france lauches attacks from their base on your soil.

Nigeria is practicing democracy and diplomacy. something Cameroonians can only dream of. clown grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

[s]You have probably never been at the northern border, you Must see how your people are queueing to cross the border and enter in heaven so what we should is close the border right? Who is going to vaccinate and feed them? As long as they don't constitute a threat to us we don't have the right to prevent them from crossing for two obvious reasons
1) it is against human rights and all the treaties we signed
2) unfortunately your people are visas free here( 90days)
So please come to us with any sane way , and don't think we will join u in your barbarism[/s]

fixed. don't try to hide the foolishness you previously displayed. now you are getting softer. nice

next time, think before you talk.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

i can understand the years of slavery, poverty and dictatorship has put your country under the radar and backward for so long you don't know what international laws are for. i mean who talks about cameroon except when france lauches attacks from their base on your soil.

Nigeria is practicing democracy and diplomacy. something Cameroonians can only dream of. clown grin

I see your diplomacy and democracy is about plotting with wrstern country to undermine African countries right? CIV on my mind, like I said moronic bastard ewe will b waiting for..do it fast your people are dying , let's strike Cameroon and see the end of boko haram . M0ron is an understatement for someone like u
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

fixed. don't try to hide the foolishness you previously displayed. now you are getting softer. nice

next time, think before you talk.
you are a dunce thats why u didn't get my previous post , so you think the people queuing are not also members of boko haram ?

We have done more harm to boko than your useless wrestling team , we killed over 100 in one attack, we have plenty as prisoners shekau videos can attest for that, yet we are going soft . Bottom line your boko doesn't interest us and if u think that we will allow you to jeopardize our peace and integrity mehn u are on a long run .

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You have probably never been at the northern border, you Must see how your people are queueing to cross the border and enter in heaven so what we should is close the border right?

let me provoke you a little. since you want to play ball grin

while your government doesn't have the guts to send Nigerians back, we keep throwing your likes back to cameroon everyday in thousands. and the worst thing is you don't have conflicts but would rather die in Nigeria. so why else would you rather be pests here if not for poverty.

Nigeria deports 22,000 as part of anti-insurgency fight
Interior minister Abba Moro told reporters in the northern city of Kano late Thursday most of the deportees came from the neighbouring nations of Chad, Cameroon and Niger and were not properly documented.
http://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/nigeria-deports-22000-part-anti-insurgency-fight

oh the irony. refugees when there's no crisis grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I see your diplomacy and democracy is about plotting with wrstern country to undermine African countries right?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you just keep making me laugh grin

who bought you a phone that you were so eager to log on to nairaland?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
CamNewton4Pres ... Your name tells the sad story of your delusions of being President (of Cameoun?). Sadly, Your Paul Biya has no plans of leaving! Are you by chance related to CameroonPride? grin grin grin I ask because sooner than later you'll be leaving the thread in shame and disgrace like him. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Naija police budget indeed, the same policemen who sleep in toilets? We saw how your school police looks like ? We saw how your soldiers were fighting over fish's head , bottom line your army and police are ill equipped and ill trained, they are useless to say the least and can't win even a wresting match against us talk less about a war, we will simply destroy everything .

Someone mentioned Chad, like I said we train them, and Chad can't dare Cameroon, not only we feed them but we are more advanced than them in all ramifications, furthermore it is not in our country that they are backing rebels groups, what is the great Naija doing about Chad? Na throwing punches in the air won't save your country ?

For the one who mentioned airbase with frenc jet fighters stop being a slowpoke they have to stop in Cameroon for refuelling etc , we make money from that and we refused to go in CAR and die to protect French interests like you slaves have been doing in CIV, in Liberia etc naija is the African country used to maintain African under slavery , you think Cameroonian are mad? Lol we want to completely get rid of them but we know we can count on you therefore we have to b careful , our former president signed contracts with them what we do is to not renew them when they expire, as we can see there are no French bases in Cameroon unlike in West Africa that the pseudo giant of Africa is supposed to protect .
Please kill that dream in your mind right now bombing our territory will mark the end of Nigeria . And do not think we are not aware of your shenanigans, trying to get us involved in bokoharam for where? We have made it clear we don't get involved in people internal problem this is in our constitution so you can ask your soldiers to stop throwing stones (and don't discuss that we busted u)

@ sambo , Bokoharam haram said they want to form a country out of northern Nigeria why should it bother Cameroon? Are we the one that should maintain the integrity of your territory? Why should we b against them? Do we call Nigeria to deal with secessionist groups in Cameroon? No
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Naija police budget indeed, the same policemen who sleep in toilets? We saw how your school police looks like ? We saw how your soldiers were fighting over fish's head , bottom line your army and police are ill equipped and ill trained, they are useless to say the least and can't win even a wresting match against us talk less about a war, we will simply destroy everything .

Someone mentioned Chad, like I said we train them, and Chad can't dare Cameroon, not only we feed them but we are more advanced than them in all ramifications, furthermore it is not in our country that they are backing rebels groups, what is the great Naija doing about Chad? Na throwing punches in the air won't save your country ?

For the one who mentioned airbase with frenc jet fighters stop being a slowpoke they have to stop in Cameroon for refuelling etc , we make money from that and we refused to go in CAR and die to protect French interests like you slaves have been doing in CIV, in Liberia etc naija is the African country used to maintain African under slavery , you think Cameroonian are mad? Lol we want to completely get rid of them but we know we can count on you therefore we have to b careful , our former president signed contracts with them what we do is to not renew them when they expire, as we can see there are no French bases in Cameroon unlike in West Africa that the pseudo giant of Africa is supposed to protect .
Please kill that dream in your mind right now bombing our territory will mark the end of Nigeria . And do not think we are not aware of your shenanigans, trying to get us involved in bokoharam for where? We have made it clear we don't get involved in people internal problem this is in our constitution so you can ask your soldiers to stop throwing stones (and don't discuss that we busted u)

@ sambo , Bokoharam haram said they want to form a country out of northern Nigeria why should it bother Cameroon? Are we the one that should maintain the integrity of your territory? Why should we b against them? Do we call Nigeria to deal with secessionist groups in Cameroon? No
. HAHAHA! YOU ARE BLABBING boy. You would destroy what? With what? How? Your airforce with old, rusty unserviceable and abandoned impalas and alphas can't fly let alone drop a tiny gravel at any target. Your navy is dead, your army is filled with old, gutter trained, wrinkle faced, beer bellied Drunkard Generals, Dictator Biya has refused retirement in order to keep his dream of dieing in power alive. We would cruise your airspace with effizzy if we deem right and your military and Beer(aka Biya) would do nothing but cry to your master France. Nigerian Navy will flex your waterways and your marine police ''navy'' won't cough. At the sight of Gulma and Aerostar around his villa checking out for bh your dictator would have peeped his pants down before reaching the phone for Francoise Hollande. Your claims of training Chad is a story only the deaf would have interest in. Btw, Your master berthed at your port with over battalion soldiers with equipment and got to CAR via your border routes so bring facts and not poo. You are just one bigmouthed and ignorant Cameroonian challatant, you are talking gibberish, you want to get rid of your master FRANCE? LOL! JOSEPH THE DREAMER! AS YOU WERE!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Boko haram said they want to form a country out of northern Nigeria why should it bother Cameroon?

Are we the one that should maintain the integrity of your territory?

Why should we be against them? Do we call Nigeria to deal with secessionist groups in Cameroon ? No

okay, let your president Biya request nigeria to give permanent bases to all heavily armed Cameroonian rebels/secessionists/terrorists, so that they can camp on nigerian side of the border, then run across to attack Cameroon at night, and return with speed to hide again in Nigeria.

Then we will see if Cameroon will still be able to dance Makossa music when it is being played in any night club.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

the pseudo boko haram drop their weapons before crossing the border
OH!So When bh kidnapped the french family and Priest they came into Cameroon with sticks and stones having dropped their weapon before crossing? Hmmm, I never knew! You don't mean it, hmm.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GHKWAME1: 1:36am On Dec 28, 2013
lekkie073:
d president appoints his cabinet and can as well remove them. d deputy is a running mate.....
Excuse me Sir, but have you been following my line of argument? I don't know the provisions existing in South Sudan's constitution regarding how the vice president can be removed from office, but in every civilised country, when you feel your rights have been violated, you sue(take the offending party to court).
lekkie073: they were jointly elected. so ur argument holds no water
Once again, i don't know how its done in South Sudan, but in civilised countries, there is one name representing a political party at the polling booth, I am yet to see a country where the citizens cast their vote for the President and vice president at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:22am On Dec 28, 2013
rka1:

Shekau is dead. Let's see the video and you will find either an imposter, or a voiceover with old footage of him. The claims also make me laugh reading the articles grin

Chief! If the military itself does not have confidence enough to confirm it, who are you to stand and claim something you are not sure about. Remember, the US always assumed that Bin Laden was dead until new information came about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Better put: For FighterPilot it is not easy arguing foolishly with a Nigerian that knows how to confront blockhead South Africans with snippets of facts that expose the falsehood they try to feed readers on this thread! I repeat ... There is no such thing in your South Africa as a gateway for Nigeria's NIGCOMSAT Satellites! You have failed to debunk my position so far, and of course everybody has seen the truth!

From gateways to servers you knocked yourself out so badly. See you awake in 2014. grin grin grin but choose a better frequency! shocked shocked shocked

It is really not easy to argue with a r.etard 419 scammer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

It is really not easy to argue with a r.etard 419 scammer.
I wonder why a paedophile is commenting on this thread to begin with.. abi you won dash us aids?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Chief! If the military itself does not have confidence enough to confirm it, who are you to stand and claim something you are not sure about. Remember, the US always assumed that Bin Laden was dead until new information came about.

Shekau is dead. Djotodia is alive. Jump into the ocean if that huts you cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Does it even matter if Shekau is dead or alive? Not like BH has been effected.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
agaugust:

Shekau is dead. Djotodia is alive. Jump into the ocean if that huts you cheesy

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! How sure are you? Shekau is still alive. South Africas mission in CAR was not to fight rebels or stabilise peace in the country but the mission was to train CAR government forces which we also trained in South Africa, Bloemfontein. Peace enforcement missions is not something that SA can decide on its own, since such can only be decided by UN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Seleka Rebels were trained by SANDF at Tempe (44 parachute) base in Bloemfontein, South Africa (2007)

http://fstimes.co.za/Car%20rebels%20wanted%20R824%20000%20ransom.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2013
zaandrew: Does it even matter if Shekau is dead or alive? Not like BH has been effected.

Boko Haram is 90% defeated.

From attacking about 15 states/provinces in nigeria, they shrank down to only 1 or 2 states only in the north.

They no longer have a fixed base inside nigeria, boko haram now lives inside Cameroon and maybe Chad.

Seleka grew strong and took over the whole of CAR.

if nigerian army is weak, we could have become like Mali that islamic terrorists captured half the whole country in few months by defeating the whole Malian army and air force that has about 20 jet fighters

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2013
agaugust:

Boko Haram is 90% defeated.

From attacking about 10 states/provinces in nigeria, they shrank down to only 1 or 2 states.

They no longer have a fixed base inside nigeria, boko haram now lives inside cameroon and maybe chad.

Seleka grew strong and took over the whole of CAR.

if nigerian army is weak, we could have become like Mali that islamic terrorists captured half the whole country in few months.

Boko Haram is far from being defeated because they still can manage to attack military formations and kidnap soldiers, wives and their kids. Chief! What your military is always telling the world with respect to war on terror is a pure propaganda and that has been discovered by BBC world long ago. They always inflate the number of casualties against that of their own forces and do not want Journalists to come any closer to their operations.

A 90% defeated enermy would never even dare to come any close to military base nor even challenge them on a gun fight. If you are 90% defeated it means that you are on the run and you pose no any threat at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Boko Haram is far from being defeated because they still can manage to attack military formations and kidnap soldiers, wives and their kids. Chief! What your military is always telling the world with respect to war on terror is a pure propaganda and that has been discovered by BBC world long ago. They always inflate the number of casualties against that of their own forces and do not want Journalists to come any closer to their operations.

A 90% defeated enermy would never even dare to come any close to military base nor even challenge them on a gun fight. If you are 90% defeated it means that you are on the run and you pose no any threat at all.

Seleka rebels are 100% operational all over C.A.R, what did south african army do about that ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

it is only 90% defeated fighters that do hit and run across the border, a winning army stands and fights like Seleka rebels, they never run away.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2013
agaugust:

it is only 90% defeated fighters that do hit and run across the border, a winning army stands and fights like Seleka rebels, they never run away.

That very hit and run leaves a lot to be desired. A 90% defeated enermy wouldn't even dare to effect that hit and run which in most times leaves behind a collateral damage where soldiers are killed, buildings destroyed by fire and many more.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

nigerian army has not come out to say soldiers wives and children were kidnapped, some newspapers said it, but no proof.

why cant the newspapers interview anyone whose family was captured ?

the army said some civilians were captured, yes, but could be the usual village people boko haram terrorizes.

was the journalist there at 3am in the darknight when boko haram attacked ? if he was, he wont be alive to write the story cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ckkris: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Boko Haram is no longer in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa. Nigerian Forces are effectively routing them, in spite of enormous financial resources available to them, to use them to keep Nigeria so permanently impoverished as to depend on other nations, and be instructed about on what to do, and what not to do. Nigeria will ERADICATE BOKO HARAM.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2013
agaugust:

Seleka rebels are 100% operational all over C.A.R, what did south african army do about that ?

South African Army's mission was not to fight Seleka Rebels, that would have been seen as imperial agenda. If that was their mission they would have done that long ago in 2007. Our equipments were kept at minimal by French forces which were in control of the Airport. Moreover, SA does not decide who must become the president in CAR whether by election or coup de etre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.