Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,930 members, 7,962,962 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533789 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust:

try save your own country first.

AIDS rate in SA is doping. So what is your point.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Henry120:

My friend hold it. You and your fellow south african compatriots on this thread dis owned Eeben barlow, right here in front of us. Now you want to talk about EO.

Eeben barlow clearly stated on beegeagles blog, that SANDF are ill-disciplined and lack the men with the expertise to carry out missions effectively.

true talk
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2013
andrewza:

AIDS rate in SA is doping. So what is your point.
The 5million plus figure remains official and from the look of things, i don't think that figure would drop hence the alarming r@pe related crimes being reported almost on a daily basis..[code][/code]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2013
snydergp:

[b]this is very strange, by the way two days ago you complained that co.za domains are very biast yet you quote a pro nigerian blog, now isn't this hypocriticaltongue

Your the only blind person here

A pro nigerian blog, where you south africans go snooping around on, every minute. Numbers of visitors(quarterly) always show that after the UK, Nigeria and america, south africa comes in, at 4th position in the number of visitors.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007:
Why don't you let us arrive before you welcome us cool

You have already reached your destination, wake up and smell the coffee. You are as well rated on top, thus you have joined us in hell. The only thing that troubles me is that you should never overtake us to sit on the helm.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Henry120:

A pro nigerian blog, where you south africans go snooping around on, every minute. Numbers of visitors(quarterly) always show that after the UK, Nigeria and america, south africa comes in, at 4th position in the number of visitors.
Did you just coached synergp on traffic? HAhahahahhaahahahhaa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007:
While SA is on the rise... factors like the everyday r@pe, teenage pregnancy and shiit... you're 50mill bro. If i were you, I'd be concerned about mine..not Nigerias

Now here's a report on SA's HIV programs which clearly shows the epidemic is stable and infections have slowed.

Now the same cannot be said for nigeria who don't even have proper testing facilities for even 70% of its population, thus making the true scourge of the disease unknown.
http://news.yahoo.com/soutg-africa-makes-progress-hiv-aids-fight-143643286.html

Hahahtongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Henry120:

I dislike people who like to claim;

Give us an independent source like wikipedia
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Msauza:

You have already reached your destination, wake up and smell the coffee. You are as well rated on top, thus you have joined us in hell. The only thing that troubles me is that you should never overtake us to sit on the helm.
Lol... SA is in hell already being rated number 1 with a relatively smaller population compared to nigeria..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust: i never said south africa supported cameroon on bakassi, i am NOT a F00L, i said south africa supported B.iafra in nigerian civil war. snydergp go back and read my post again ant stop telling your usual lies against innocent people, you c.riminal south african serial liar.

Go back to your own posts where you mentioned South Africa and France supported the war its your own post
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust:

the photo posted below by the south africans is NOT nigeria, we drive on right-hand side traffic rule. the photo shows the vehicles drive on left-hand traffic rule which is the current law in south africa. this photo is actually a south african road
, and the man with cow on motor-bike is likely to be snydergp himself.

weblink source : http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Left-hand-drive-vehicles-OK-AA-20081204

Thank you bro............:ahahahahahahahahaha, that's actually snydergp himself, with his mummy's cow.

We drive on the right, SA drives on the left, that photo was taken in south africa no doubt about that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007:
The 5million plus figure remains official and from the look of things, i don't think that figure would drop hence the alarming r@pe related crimes being reported almost on a daily basis..[code][/code]

You should never think, the numbers are dropping already. SA is more educated than ever and has dealt with this sickness for quite some time, unlike Nigeria who are starting to face this challenge inexperienced. Soon they will come to us looking for answers forgetting that they once called us an AIDS HUB.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2013
scipher:
Name it? You're so bent on gaining points that you twist things... better luck next time.. and tell me how's your nigerian dad? does he sell drugs too? / have you killed him like the rest of the foreigners in SA?

Hahahahahahahaha, this is so funny oh, my belle don tear. Guy you killed it(him).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2013
Msauza:

You should never think, the numbers are dropping already. SA is more educated than ever and has dealt with this sickness for quite some time, unlike Nigeria who are starting to face this challenge inexperienced. Soon they will come to us looking for answers forgetting that they once called us an AIDS HUB.
i have spoken... cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust:

whats the message here? i dont know how your weblink above it is relevant to the topic.

Now the NA has been the worst international peace keeping force deployed in Darfur, Sudan and its 62 of its soldiers were sent home by the GOC due there dismal performance where poorly equipped rebels attacked them and they ran away leaving there ams and vechiles behind which was a serious embarrassment for Nigerian Armytongue

Now here's a quote from your own General
"The GOC, 1 Mechanized Division of the Nigerian Army, Major General Garba A. Wahab, said 62 soldiers serving in Darfur, Sudan have been repatriated to Nigeria for being disarmed by the rebel group."
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/91243/1/62-soldiers-repatriated-from-sudan-goc.html

Now there's your proof from your own Generals mouth on the discipline of your soldiers who were deployed on peace missions, now a SANDF soldier would rather die then face such embarrassment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2013
Msauza:

That's a fact the giant of Africa feared Cameroon. Big ups for Samuel Eto's country!!!!!!!
now this is really funny! Cameroun soldiers could not even take on our militants group when the struck their border infiltrated their land and kill 18 gerdames.! The same militants group were all intercepted during a gun duel with nigerian naval forces after being called to the rescue!
]
your own definition of afraid is what marvels me bro! The same cameroun soldiers whn nigerian troops drove out of bakassi just overnight by the orders of the president!
"
the same cameroun who ran to france to strike a military pact because of nigerias growing military influence
"
the same cameroun who barely have enough fighters to take on our RECCE BATTALIONS!
{
the same cameroun who use our military hardwares to conduct naval patrols and drills
]
the same cameroun who can hardly survive a 3month war with Nigeria with their 25b and gdp and minial foreign reserve, whose economy is describeb by cia as among the world's worst?
The list keeps going bro . . . . There is no need to fight among ourselves(africans)! We should work together to create a beter africa bro . ,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust:

SWAPO/MPLA chose soviet union as their military partner against south africa, they wanted a super power military support or at least a communist country support just to counter the american and europen support given to south africa. the SWAPO/MPLA made their choice of soviet union/russia, but they still accepted fiancial and material aid from nigeria.

bakassi peninsula was nigerian land secretly given by nigerian government of general gowon to cameroon around 1970 after nigerian civil war as a token of appreciation for cameroon's moral and diplomatic support for nigeria to remain one nation undivided, our enemies then included south africa, ivory coast, and france. ghana was nigeria's second friend in moral and diplomatic support in the b.iafra war. new nigerian governments from 1980 did not want to honour the bakassi land gift because nigerians live on the land. president obasanjo refused to fight cameroon 1n 2000-2003 because he was in nigerian army during the civil war and he knew about the secret land gift. so he chose to honour the secret agreement and obeyed the world court order to release the land to cameroon.
then nigerian army pulled out of the land for cameroon to come in, because they could not fight us and win. its better nigeria honoured the 1970 gift agreement, its good to be a man of promise, keep your words and agreement with other people. i am happy today that this month to see our cameroonian brothers special marine forces on board nigerian navy ship NNS Thunder doing joint COIN/ANTI-PIRACY drills/training together with nigerian navy special forces SBS commandoes.
that is what africa needs...unity and brotherhood.

i copy my post from page 90 for snydergp to learn how to interpret simple english language comprehension passages. i never said south africa supported cameroon in bakassi crisis, my above post says south africa supported B.iafra in nigerian civil war.

i beg, what do they learn in south african schools? i thought they boasted they are better than naija ?

maybe snydergp is even using a paid interpreter to help him write his posts, and both of them are blind man leading another blind. lol grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007: nigeria and SA both have problems, but SA has ultra problems... BH and epileptic power supply is almost a thing of the past...

Nigeria can barely supply 10000MW, to 170m people of even 24/7 power to ur people yet. More then 120m people in Nigeria who haven't even seen lights being on for 24hours and they mostly make use of generators.

SA has 45000MW and still struggle and even our current power plant building projects are 3times bigger then Nigeria and the 3rd biggest in the world including the worlds biggest cool dry coal power plant named Madopi.

Stop claiming sh*t u have years to go.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nigerian man carrying a cow with a bike; Lol!!!

Just click. https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/177102_Cow_Biker_jpg51382b8993d4d21bee68fe555581265d
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
We all have derailed this thread to much. Perhaps we could talk about other african militaries for a change. Nigeria and south africa are not the only countries on the continent. Besides the thread is about who has the strongest military(s) on the continent.

Or we can still continue/ go ahead with the country bashing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
andrewza:

How do you get to that. Not my fault MTN is making money of Nigerians. Any case MTN is a privat compoany the presdiant can't not boss them around for no resoane.
too bad MTN IS GONNA GET KICKED OUT WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF mobile number portability system, NBS say about 75% of mtn customers want to dump it for poor services going over to nigerias globacom, indias airtel, among etisalat etc and new players UK TELECOM. By then sA GNP WILL FALL! Nigeria last year recorded a 43% percent lost of taste for foreign products and a 16% increase in non-oil export! Soon the import wil be reduced to single digits!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust:
nothing special. try something else

You posted a link showing nigeria deployed 6000 peace keepers I am showing we deploy 3000. Since nigerias army is 100 000 strong more than the acitve duty Deffense force of SA (80 000) and far more than the SA army (40 000 or 60 000 with reserve forces) yet we can still deploy 3000. Seems nigeria dose not actualy care about peace keeping.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
snydergp:

Nigeria can barely supply 10000MW, to 170m people of even 24/7 power to ur people yet. More then 120m people in Nigeria who haven't even seen lights being on for 24hours and they mostly make use of generators.

SA has 45000MW and still struggle and even our current power plant building projects are 3times bigger then Nigeria and the 3rd biggest in the world including the worlds biggest cool dry coal power plant named Madopi.

you are wrong, we nigerians in North America have taken care of the electricity problem finally. our nigerian brothers in the Canada who work in Manitoba Power Company of Manitoba province of Canada have successfully started and completed a deal for the Canadian company to provide full solutions to nigeria's electricity needs. the contract was signed last year 2012 and it was public hot news worldwide on TV, newspapers, and internet.

the canadian company jumped and swallowed the big juicy nigerian offer because our population is an asset like china and not a liability as you south africans wrongly think.

the canadian company has only 1 million customers in manitoba province of canada, but we nigerians have now given them 170 million nigerian customers to become the biggest single electric power company in europe and america, and one of the to ten biggest in the world .

you think we nigerians who live overseas are sleeping ? sorry snydergp, you played your ball over the bar.

weblink source : http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/african-and-mideast-business/nigeria-signs-23-million-electricity-deal-with-canadian-firm/article4436258/

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007:

Yes it will take a long time for those 5 million to die since you can live a long life with AIDS in SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
snydergp:

You're dumb, do you think nigerians are learners like you all? Even with your 45k eskom is having issues serving y'all.... do you think power is childs play? ANd those figures of yours are pretty hogwash.. There are places in nigeria with stable electricity now.. let alone abuja.. just keep your fingers crossed i know you south africans are obsesed with nigerians hehehehehhe
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007:
Lol... SA is in hell already being rated number 1 with a relatively smaller population compared to nigeria..

You are misinformed, Botswana is the first, then SA and Nigeria takes third. There is still large numbers that are yet to be disclosed in Nigeria. As BBC reported people in Nigeria wait until they are sick in order to be tested. Why are Nigerians so scared to be tested, it is so simple, they just prick your finger with a faint needle and that's all. That test is called rapid AIDS test and is immediate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Henry120:

500 000 nigerians live in south africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
50 million nigerians pay money to MTN telecoms of south africa every day for the past 10 years and forever.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007:
You're dumb, do you think nigerians are learners like you all? Even with your 45k eskom is having issues serving y'all.... do you think power is childs play? ANd those figures of yours are pretty hogwash.. There are places in nigeria with stable electricity now.. let alone abuja.. just keep your fingers crossed i know you south africans are obsesed with nigerians hehehehehhe

What!!! this village boy. SA produce 450000 MW of power what is untrue about that statement. By the way, do not forget to buy petrol to start your generator tonight or else the darkness is your friend tonight.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
andrewza:

Yes it will take a long time for those 5 million to die since you can live a long life with AIDS in SA.
Lol..it means andrewza can fvck a biitch without condoms? You seem proud of it man..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
andrewza:

500 000 nigerians live in south africa.
Lol nigerians in SA are there to hustle.. they don't give a rats ass about beegle... by the way, wheres your source,? 500thousand my bottom
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
agaugust: 50 million nigerians pay money to MTN telecoms of south africa every day for the past 10 years and forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.