Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Going Home From Abroad This Christmas - Safety Tips? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going Home From Abroad This Christmas - Safety Tips? (616 Views)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Home From Abroad This Christmas - Safety Tips? by Ndyoo(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I have a friend who is going home to Nigeria from Europe after living there for a while. She plans to stay in lagos on arrival. She lived her whole life in the east and doesn't understand the hustle and tussle of Lagos. I will need advice on landing and staying in a decent hotel in Ikeja. She plans to go with a little cash and change it with aboki which I think it's not wise rather someone would transfer it to her account when she arrives there? Is Ikeja as an area safe to lodge? Can she use Uber taxi to move around to sort herself out while she's in lagos to get the required documents she needs?

I also think there should be a general safety tip for people coming back home after a while and are not familiar with how things run in the country.
Re: Going Home From Abroad This Christmas - Safety Tips? by magnificientzaz(f): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2017
I think Ikeja is a very good location, tell your friend to try 'Deen's Apartment' beside Shoprite in Ikeja. I've stayed there for a couple of weeks and it's an awesome place.
Re: Going Home From Abroad This Christmas - Safety Tips? by amoste(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2017
i stay in lagos i could help...if contacted

(1) (Reply)

Plan To Travel To West African Country / Why Do People Buy First-class? / Any Nairalander In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.