Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. (1133 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri / Before You Crucify Obj On His 2019 Election Mobilization / MASSOB Begins Sensitization, Mobilization For Biafran Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by Preciousnelly19: 4:35am On Nov 11, 2017
HAPPENING NOW:

Live from FC IfeanyUbah International Stadium Nnewi/Ozubulu, as Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah mobilizes Nnewi North voters' for proper sensitization ahead of "Afa Igbo Efuna Rally" holding on Monday 13th, November, 2017.

#AfaIgboEfuna #VoteAPGA2017 #VoteObiano2017.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by Ayerona: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2017
one people, different opinions/views.
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by Ayerona: 6:03am On Nov 11, 2017
sometimes I just wish I was not born in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2017
After his historic failure in Pdp primaries he grieviously defected to apga. So now you think by campaigning for apga makes you politically relevant. You are always associated with failure. We are from the same town but I must tell you the truth, you act before you think politics is not for everyone. APGA IS EVIL. What have they done for our town, the town of the Ojukwu who built the party.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by globemoney: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:
[s]After his historic failure in Pdp primaries he grieviously defected to apga. So now you think by campaigning for apga makes you politically relevant. You are always associated with failure. We are from the same town but I must tell you the truth, you act before you think politics is not for everyone. APGA IS EVIL. What have they done for our town, the town of the Ojukwu who built the party. [/s]
so who will you vote instead? PDP? The same man that was APGA governor for 8 years, what did he do in your town. The new Apga led my willie obiano is the way to go. Ifeanyi ubah has finally gotten it right

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2017
globemoney:

so who will you vote instead? PDP? The same man that was APGA governor for 8 years, what did he do in your town. The new Apga led my willie obiano is the way to go. Ifeanyi ubah has finally gotten it right
for me it's Tony nwoye or nobody. Obi tried a bit far better than Obiakpor

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by Amarabae(f): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2017
dasamek8:

for me it's Tony nwoye or nobody. Obi tried a bit far better than Obiakpor
Which Tony nwoye?
Are you joking or what?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dvkot(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
yul edochie for governor
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Obiano all the way. The best governor in the SE.

APGA bu nke anyi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Amarabae:

Which Tony nwoye?
Are you joking or what?
don't quote me if you have no serious contribution. Irrelevant things in life don't appeal to me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Onyeka, you have been writing JAMB for the past years, why have you become a curse to your parents? What did they do wrong to have you? If you are not able to pass ordinary jamb how do we expect you to know what Obiano has done? At your age you are still a jambite. I spit on you.

[s]
dasamek8:

don't quote me if you have no serious contribution. Irrelevant things in life don't appeal to me.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Obiano all the way. The best governor in the SE.

APGA bu nke anyi.
the best fraud that we admire and eat pieces from his table.
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Onyeka, when shall you pass ordinary jamb at your age?

[s]
dasamek8:

the best fraud that we admire and eat pieces from his table.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Onyeka, you have been writing JAMB for the past years, why have you become a curse to your parents? What did they do wrong to have you? If you are not able to pass ordinary jamb how do we expect you to know what Obiano has done? At your age you are still a jambite. I spit on you.

[s][/s]
election don draw near Apga machinary in action. Lets watch and see.
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Onyeka go and pass an ordinary jamb first. I will soon post your pictures so people can see the ugly dirty old man that's still writing jamb. Dumb illiterate.

[s]
dasamek8:

election don draw near Apga machinary in action. Lets watch and see.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Onyeka, when shall you pass ordinary jamb at your age?

[s][/s]
you saw my previous posts on jamb but couldn't comprehend well. And who told you I failed Jamb, very mischeivious humankind. Continue searching my history political pig
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Dumb illiterate, so how did I know your name? Onyeka you will commit suicide the moment people see how hopeless, ugly and miserable you are. I spit on you.

[s]
dasamek8:

you saw my previous posts on jamb but couldn't comprehend well. And who told you I failed Jamb, very mischeivious humankind. Continue searching my history political pig
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Onyeka go and pass an ordinary jamb first. I will soon post your pictures so people can see the ugly dirty old man that's still writing jamb. Dumb illiterate.

[s][/s]
what an infantile threat. I no dey shake. I still stand for change. Go to hell,this is me Dasamek8 forever
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by dasamek8: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Dumb illiterate, so how did I know your name? Onyeka you will commit suicide the moment people see how hopeless, ugly and miserable you are. I spit on you.

[s][/s]
hahaha u can know from my social media acct or anyother platform can that stop me from anything. NO! I am who I am. For ur info Onyeka is not my real name
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2017
So how did I got to your social media account? Onyeka you shall soon be arrested by SARS. Just watch and see.

[s]
dasamek8:

hahaha u can know from my social media acct or anyother platform can that stop me from anything. NO! I am who I am. For ur info Onyeka is not my real name
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Mobilization For Afa Igbo Efuna Rally. by BeijinDossier: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
SARS already have all your personal details. They will get you soon.

[s]
dasamek8:

what an infantile threat. I no dey shake. I still stand for change. Go to hell,this is me Dasamek8 forever
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

FEATURED Breaking News..jacob Zuma’s Statue In Owerri Pulled Down By / Ipoas Vs Ipob - Is Joephat Still Igbo? What Ethnic Platform Does He Now Hold? / Roland Nwanze: The Umuehea God Sent Son, Turning Home To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.