Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,142 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Don't Fall Into The Trench While Thinking About The Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Fall Into The Trench While Thinking About The Solution (329 Views)

Foreign Students: UK Varsities May Fall Into Deficit, Says Report / I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall Into The Trench While Thinking About The Solution by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
pls I need an ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION...
Let's Assume You Saw A Laptop Of 97K. You Didn't Have The Cash, So You Borrowed 50K From Ur Mom And 50K From Ur Dad = 100K. You Bought The Laptop Which Left You With 3K Change. You Gave Ur Dad 1K And Ur Mum 1K And Kept The Other 1K To Yourself. Now You Owe Your Mum 49K And Ur Dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + Ur 1K Kept = 99K.Where Is The Missing 1K?I Know You Are Intelligent. SoLve It And Tell Me The Answer....

I need the answer now please
Re: Don't Fall Into The Trench While Thinking About The Solution by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
The money to return is 99k?

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto State University (SSU) 1st Batch 2017/2018 Admission List Released. / Funai, Mut, South Africa, Sign Mou On Collaborative Research / Shock: 5-year-old Boy Who “repairs Motorcycles” To Raise School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.