Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,161 members, 7,936,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (40091 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
if she ask you to fornicate with her you won't complain but now she wants to make it formal you're complaining
Abeg shift
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Tomisinpraiz:
Who will teach this guy how to knock the door?
teach them na
amebo
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by exquisite007: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Too young. I don't blame them, I fault it on their parents.
What's with the earpiece...lols.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by banre(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin nawa o...funny people funny gal funny guy funny picshure definitely will b a funny marriage
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by TweezyR(f): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
*PRESENTATION*
�������������

*AFFORDABLE POCKETS GOLD PACKAGE*
Ur smile ....our business

Affordablepockets is here again with another package called Gold package ( Food and Cash Incentives) to make life easy for all.

*COMPENSATION PLAN*

2×2 matrix at feeders stage

/ \
�. �

2×3 matri stage 1 to 5

�you
/ \
�. �feeders
/ \ / \
�. �. . ��stage 1
/ \ / \ / \ / \
���� ����stage 2 etc
*How much do I need to register?*
����������
U register with 3,000

*What do I get when I register?*
����������
Welcome pack worth #500

*What is the welcome pack?*
You will have to choose among these items
����������
-poundo yam
-bean flour
-Milk

*Hmmm Interesting,So how many people am I suppose to bring in ?*
��������������
U are expected to bring in 6 people ,2directly under u and 4 indirectly under u.
By the time the matrix is complete it will be 6 people all together under you and earn food item #7,000 for stage
������������
INCENTIVES

1 carton of indomie
Milo
milk
golden morn
sugar
Butter
Pressing Iron
Curry
Thyme
Salt
Maggi
2 Spaghetti

*How do I move to level 2?*
�����������
By this time Ur 6 downliners will bring in their 6 each.on completing when 14 people from here have brought their 6 complete ane meet u in level 1then u automatically move to stage 2 and earn #70,,000
������������

CASH- #20,000
FOOD-#50,000

INCENTIVES���

10kg Rice
3 litre Groundnut oil
2.5 litre Palm oil
1 carton Tomato Paste
2Milk
2 Milo
6 Sardine
Custard
2 Maggi
2Curry
2 Thyme
2 Salt
10 kg Semovita
1 Blender
Superpack indomie

*How do I move to level 3?*
�����������
By this time 14 of your downliners will meet u in stage 2 then u automatically move to stage 3 and earn #100,000

CASH-#35,000
FOOD-#65,000

INCENTIVES���

25kg Rice
5 litre Groundnut oil
5.litre Palm oil
1 carton Tomato Paste
3 Milk
3Milo
10 kg semovita
(2) 1 kg golden morn
1 Superpack indomie
1 carton of malt
1 pack of plastic pepsi
Toaster

*How do I move to level 4?*
���������
By this time 14 of your downliners will meet u in stage 3 then u automatically move to stage 4 and earn #1.7m

CASH-#1m
FOOD-#250,000
ELECTRONIC-#250,000
Additional food item of 20 k sent to u for 6 months

*How do I get to level 5?*
�������������
By this time 14 of your downliners will meet u in stage 4 then u automatically move to stage 5 and earn #3,250,000
Car - 3m
CASH- 100k
Bag of Rice
25 litre groundnut oil
25 litre palmoil
Food item 20 k for 8 months sent to u

https:///A0WvUOWSQER1YSo9LvLp5H

Amarabae:
The first pics photoshop is funny.
They re very young .
Kudos to them
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by summerky: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't understand the earpiece and phone showoff on the picture
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
I gt married durin my early 20s, why because i gt the resources and the determination.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by slendxy: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Tokziby:
I know majority of people will claim they are too young to marry but will say nothing if they fvck around claiming bf and gf

I bet most of them never knew their parents got married early like 17 or 18? A little research will aid u in regards to parents born pre 60's or 70's got married early.

May God Bless ur union and favor u cos u avoided sin and took a bold step in doing the rightful...

Sex is different from marriage and 1960 is not 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Should I Worry About Her Size? / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.