Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,691 members, 7,962,234 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

5 Best Stress Free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Best Stress Free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA (501 Views)

I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Stress Free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Ay4naija(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yes, i made 4.77 GPA and you too can make it and even surpass this feat. It is not a rocket science. It is possible to achieve, but the question you should ask yourself is, are you desperate enough? Follow me closely and take your time to digest every single word:

Unlike in the past, first class students are beginning to struggle even to keep up with their average students counterpart and the reason for this unfortunate incidence is not far-fetched.
Some people believe it is due to shady examination malpractices being perpetuated by this same supposed first class students. Some other people also believe it is as a result of declining education standard in which cramming and other unproductive academic exercises are being encouraged. Whatever the reasons are, the fact still remains that education standard is declining globally and unless a proactive step is taken, we should not be surprise if true education goes into oblivion.

To continue click on the link below: https://ay4naija..com.ng/2017/11/5-best-stress-free-ways-on-how-i-made.html

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2018 Approved Cbt Centres / Things To Consider Before Choosing Your Course Of Study In Nigeria / ASSURE Commences Annual National Online Quiz; FREE Airtime Every Month (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.