Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Gifted Hands! One Of Nigeria's Most Creative Makeup Artist Creates D Unthinkable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifted Hands! One Of Nigeria's Most Creative Makeup Artist Creates D Unthinkable (736 Views)

“nwabili Suppose Be Gifted Hands, Not Ben Carson” – Aproko Doctor / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gifted Hands! One Of Nigeria's Most Creative Makeup Artist Creates D Unthinkable by emeckzy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
No doubt Nigerians are talented! How I wish this potential can be fully tapped.

Can you imagine how frightened I was when I first saw these photos? Mehn!

She is a make up Artist both in Movies and weddings, she is so creative , the arts you see on her are fatal injuries from accidents, first degree burns, cuts and bruises.

We're you thinking they were real injuries? Lol, worry not, na makeup!

You all know Bobbi Brown, Hers is a well-recognized name in the world of fashion and makeup! Bobbi Brown is one of the most well-established makeup artists in the world. She is the CEO of her cosmetics company, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and also The Today Show’s beauty editor.
Truth be told, Girls like this can rival Bobbi Brown.

Let's celebrate one of our own

http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/gifted-hands-one-of-nigeria-most.html?m=1

Re: Gifted Hands! One Of Nigeria's Most Creative Makeup Artist Creates D Unthinkable by medexico(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Very good work
We just need expensive cameras to supplement it

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Wants To Meet You (pics) / Most Googled Songs In Ghana 2017, Shows Shatta Wale Rules / My Heart Is Filled With Sadness-Pasuma Condoles Wasiu Ayinde over Wasila's death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.