Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Turn 22month Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Turn 22month Old (323 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 39th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 3 Years As Born Again Christian, Gives Out Iphone6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Turn 22month Old by lodgerill: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, tonto dikeh just shared a post on IG gushing about her son, King Andre..

She took to her Instagram page to share photo of her son and herself, as she celebrate her 22nd month birthday, she wrote:

"Every month Since we met stands for Perfection,Love,Total bliss and blessing..
I'm blessed because you chose me,I'm blessed for all the sunshine you bring into my life..
You are a blessing to this world,I love you today, tommorrow and always My Beloved Son.
You are my sunshine,my everything...
I promise,you will ALWAYS be happy..
JUST BEAR IN MIND SON "YOU HAVE A SUPER HERO FOR A MOM"••
GOD BLESS,ELEVATE,JEALOUSLY PROTECT YOU AND SHOWER YOU WITH HIS LOVE,GRACE,WEALTH AND WISDOM..
#MYWORLD #MYRVERYTHING #MYJOY #22months #I LOVE YOU #GREATCHILD #CHILDOFTHEMOSTHIGH #CHILDOFPURPOSE/GRACE #MYACE
#KINGY #KING-ANDRE THE GREAT #JUICYMAN #MYGUY"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh_18.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Dominique
Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Best Music Albums Of 2017 / Review Of Home Made Foam Cannon / Omg!!!! For The Power Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.