Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,253 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Various Benefits Of Drinking Cold And Warm Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Various Benefits Of Drinking Cold And Warm Water (397 Views)

Find Out Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water Or Ice Water As A Man / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Various Benefits Of Drinking Cold And Warm Water by DavidStainless: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
About 60% of the human body is comprised of water. You can survive for several weeks without food. Without water for just 3 days, you are likely to pass away.

This doesn’t come as a surprise as water performs so many vital functions in the human body. Water helps maintain ideal body temperature. It also flushes out toxins and waste products, and aids in the digestive process and metabolism of vitamins and minerals. Water lubricates the joints as well as assists having the body oxygenated.

Did you know that drinking cold and warm water each has its own set of health benefits?

Everyone knows that regular consumption of water is beneficial, but not many people are aware that the temperature at which it’s taken can make water work further to your advantage. Continue reading to know the different perks to enjoy for drinking cold and warm water.

Drinking Cold Water

Water is more refreshing and thirst-quenching when it’s ice-cold rather than room temperature. That is why everyone likes to guzzle cold water during those hot summer days or after ......Read more:http://healthculture.me/various-benefits-drinking-cold-warm-water/

Source: [url]HEALTHCULTURE.ME[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She's My Girlfriend - Her Breathe Stinks Like A Public Toilet. What Do I Do? / Treatment First / Doctors In The House Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.