Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,145 members, 7,960,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2206209 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Grgton:
The capital

Guy ignore that clown.

He uses various acccounts to drag Igbo states and pitch us against each other.

Oburu nwafor.

Hapu ya.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Grgton:
The capital

Please don't join in his madness, if you join he wins. People visiting this thread will find it absurd that two Igbo Sister states are fighting within themselves. And if you give the clown that opportunity he wins. He has painted a narrative "We don't love ourselves".

So ignore him, post good news in the Imo thread, and post good news of Anambra in the Anambra thread too. At the end SE and AlaIgbo will win.

Biko seizes fire.

Tinyere Aka K'anyi mmema AlaIgbo/AniIgbo/Ali-Igbo

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Grgton:
The capital

Please don't join in his madness, if you join he wins. People visiting this thread will find it absurd that two Igbo Sister states are fighting within themselves. And if you give the clown that opportunity he wins. He has painted a narrative "We don't love ourselves".

So ignore him, post good news in the Imo thread, and post good news of Anambra in the Anambra thread too. At the end SE and AlaIgbo will win.

Biko seizes fire.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Grgton:
call your state man to order; he should stop posting fake outdated pictures Here....

He can post dilapidated tiny road pictures of onitsha, nnewi, Awka and what have you ; Nobody cares! Peherbs Nobody would have time to display stupidity as you call it huh ..!!!

How can I call someone in his home to order. You are the stranger here and still picking fights with him. Is that how you guys from Imo were trained to behave?

Fighting someone in his own estate? I don't think he will engage you if you didn't come here to deviate this thread.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, advise yourself as a man and gently bow out.

Imagine if I go Imo thread and start messing it up. Please advice yourself and shown some decorum.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsbuchi: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ndibunna:

How can I call someone in his home to order. You are the stranger here and still picking fights with him. Is that how you guys from Imo were trained to behave?

Fighting someone in his own estate? I don't think he will engage you if you didn't come here to deviate this thread.

Imagine if I go Imo thread and start messing it up. Please advice yourself and shown some decorum.

Between us and you (Chino and cohorts) who actually started deviating threads? It's actually you and your cohorts with multiple accounts that come to Imo's thread to exhibit insanity.
You Chino and cohorts have been insane for over 10years now. You are popular on nairaland,you started denigrating Imo state and other states on nairaland for over 10years. Is it how you guys from Anambra were trained?
We Imolites mind our business we dont give a f**k about your thread, just stop coming to Imo's thread and we will have no reason to come here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ndibunna:

He should stop rubbishing owerri with fake pictures..

You should go warn him to stop arguing blindly...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Biko seizes fire.

He always like comparing and posting fake pictures about owerri ...

Now he can't post a common junction they have in Anambra.. .. lol
He's really sick
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
But being honest, Owerri is in every aspect finer than Áwka and Onitsha combined, is that one up for argument too?
Awka is just Expressway and 3 Flyover, Roban and Everyday, single lanes, and one dual lane that leads to nowhere.
Zero nightlife aside Abakeleke Street.
But as a state generally, Anambra is very much far ahead of Imo State. Orlu can only compete with Otuocha, Ekwulobia and Ihiala.
Okigwe can compare to Agulu or Okija.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am from imo state and to be candid. Onitsha and Awka are in every aspect finer and more developed than Owerri. Awka has lots of flyovers, dual roads including Ekwueme road/EBS boulevard, Esther Obiakor, Zik Avenue and other numerous dual ways in and around Awka Millennium city. The number of dualways Obi did at Harbour layout Onitsha is more than all the roads in Owerri. Owerri is a shithole with lots of bad muddy roads. Owerri has one dual carriage which is Wetheral road that links PH road, others are dilapidated muddy single lane roads. and cheap brothels that hosts prostitutes. Even the economy of Nnewi is bigger than that of Owerri. Then Anambra in general is more developed than and advanced than imo state in all ramifications

ChiefOtunist:
But being honest, Owerri is in every aspect finer than Áwka and Onitsha combined, is that one up for argument too?
Awka is just Expressway and 3 Flyover, Roban and Everyday, single lanes, and one dual lane that leads to nowhere.
Zero nightlife aside Abakeleke Street.
But as a state generally, Anambra is very much far ahead of Imo State. Orlu can only compete with Otuocha, Ekwulobia and Ihiala.
Okigwe can compare to Agulu or Okija.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Grgton:
He always like comparing and posting fake pictures about owerri ...

Now he can't post a common junction they have in Anambra.. .. lol
He's really sick

Just ignore him please. I don't consider him Igbo to be frank.

What u are doing is affecting ndigbo, not him. SO ignore him.

We are Ndigbo first before Anambra or Imo or Abia or whatever state we fall under
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2022
0fodirinwa:
I am from imo state and to be candid. Onitsha and Awka are in every aspect finer and more developed than Owerri. Awka has lots of flyovers, dual roads including Ekwueme road/EBS boulevard, Esther Obiakor, Zik Avenue and other numerous dual ways in and around Awka Millennium city. The number of dualways Obi did at Harbour layout Onitsha is more than all the roads in Owerri. Owerri is a shithole with lots of bad muddy roads. Owerri has one dual carriage which is Wetheral road that links PH road, others are dilapidated muddy single lane roads. and cheap brothels that hosts prostitutes. Even the economy of Nnewi is bigger than that of Owerri. Then Anambra in general is more developed than and advanced than imo state in all ramifications

I don't think we should continue this, it's really unnecessary.... Can you post just a junction?? Just a fucking Damm junction in onitsha or Awka ??

Owerri is way miles ahead. .

I thought you no longer on nairaland ?? Welcome back

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2022
The capital

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Just ignore him please. I don't consider him Igbo to be frank.

What u are doing is affecting ndigbo, not him. SO ignore him.

We are Ndigbo first before Anambra or Imo or Abia or whatever state we fall under
lol where is he From?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsbuchi: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2022
0fodirinwa:

Chino the rabid dog, hope you know that the real Ofodirinwa the guy you cloned his name is now in the US making his money and you are here wallowing in abject poverty. The only job you have is degrading Imo state, creating new nairaland accounts everyday, posting and replying yourself on nairaland.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsbuchi: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Grgton:
lol where is he From?

He is from Igala Omambala, the kogi migrants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.