Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,463 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2205814 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
this is not the problem of the government; people should stop behaving like pigs.. how can you trade, eat, sleep on top of dirty SMH. .. soludo really exposed how dirty Anambraberians are ... .

Thunder faya u dia. This ur post is coated with disdain for ndi Anambra and not even the piles of dirt. If u want to attack us...come out plain and do that. Stop hiding under heaps of dirt to insult us. Thunder faya u again.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
'Ndi Anambra' slander will not be tolerated from any ediot here and anywhere. Whether in subtle shade or plain mode.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2022
If some of u had put the same energy u are using on Anambra govt on ur various state govts...Abia state govt wont be misbehaving and embarrassing Abians everyday,Gov of Enugu state wont turn Enugu pple into a laffing stock,same goes for imo and Ebonyi states.
Your selective criticisms has made south east region be what it is today...Lazy,incompetent,underperforming governors now hiding and basking in d euphoria of insecurities caused by non state actors. One is even alleged to be dashing state monies to an 'ashawo' but no outrage from d so called indigenes.
Pls direct ur anger and frustrations on ur various state govts and not here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

Bra......u lie. There's every need to call thunder for u because you're a demented bastarrd with dead brain cells. Stfu u ediaaat!
No Insults ... . At least we should be realistic here. ..

I don't know you, but if you need Insults .. I'm obviously good at that
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
The point I was trying to make is that Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment.

Imo indigenes are moving to live in Onitsha and Awka in their millions, that's something to worry about.

The deplorable and dilapidated condition of roads in imo state, particularly owerri is worrisome. People in Owerri live like pigs and animals.

At least Anambra is cleaning up and providing waste bins but nothing of such is happening in imo state as everywhere is covered in dirt. This is very shameful.

Another major concern in imo state particularly owerri is insecurity and ipob terrorists that have since converted owerri to their headquarters because of its lawless state.

It is even more embarrassing that imo have some educated people but allowed illiterates and charlatans to rule the state over the years.

Today imo is a failed state. This is not just shameful but embarrassing to the SE. Imo should at least copy from Anambra to rescue their backward useless worthless shithole imo state.

Thank you and have a wonderful day

[s][/s]
there's no point quoting further. .. I think another emergency need to be declared... . Haha wtf
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
No Insults ... . At least we should be realistic here. ..

I don't know you, but if you need Insults .. I'm obviously good at that

You're a big fool. Thunder faya u again and again. Blind imo state bat
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

Blind old bat!
How will u ever understand where he's coming from? when ur brain is always on a reverse?!
The pic he showed u..isn't that ur dirty IMO state in a heap of garbage?
your problem is lack of comprehensiveness. . . That's not surprising because pigs can't differentiate between being clean or dirty, they always remain who they are
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

onitsha need clean up excercise for another round

Dualize tiny odd looking roads

....and lots More
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

but you don't dispose your trash properly

Fool @40 haha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
but you don't dispose your trash properly

Fool @40 haha

I think u are one of those pained ediots that were dealt with on the other threadscheesy
Stop being a deranged coward and come out of ur disguise. Plus I now see where ur anger is coming from...but u know what?cheesy

U will continue to cry and cry again.
Dirty imo state bastard.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
now I remember 70% is erosion ravenged according to your commissioner

Coupled with the dirty looking environment

I'm out! You all should take responsibility

Foolish cowardcheesy
u want to crawl back to d graveyard u wriggled out from.

Come back here and continue what u can't! Imo state Miscreant
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Anambra has by far better roads infrastructures both single and dual carriage roads than imo state can ever have even in the next 20yrs. Just airport road in Anambra beats all the roads in imo state put together.
posting pictures isn't necessarily, regenerating outdated pictures terming it as IMO,I don't even care to know...... What I'm saying here is according to my observation

The avalanche of trash in onitsha needs national emergency,. Haha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Anambra is a state that takes responsibility and fix their problems, but in imo state even though it is worse hit by erosion, they have still not been courageous enough to accept the truth.

It has been proved here and other places that Anambra is not just cleaner than imo state, but it is also more developed and advanced than your backward useless worthless shithole imo state, which necessitated imo indigenes to keep trooping to Anambra for greener pasture.

The above implies that Anambra is more livable, decent, economically and socially viable than imo state can ever be even in the next 20yrs.

Anambra is not your mate, look for your state mate in Northern Nigeria. Ndo oh
taking responsibility indeed

Who could believe your onitsha doesn't have waste management agency

Point noted
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Cowards indeed die many times before their death...'I'm out of here',kill u dia!

Grgton the lunatic...simply tell us u want to go pick ur other moniker to continue from where u stopped. Foolish imo state miscreant hahahaha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:
Cowards indeed die many times before their time...'I'm out of here',kill u dia!

Grgton the lunatic...simply tell us u want to go pick ur other moniker to continue from where u stopped. Foolish imo state miscreant hahahaha
like I said earlier, you need to go back on your elementary comprehension passages....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsley1000(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but some people are not getting him right Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people. Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no sit at home Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is buying and selling Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like them Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their Victims because of Hunger People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Grgton:
like I said earlier, you need to go back on your elementary comprehension passages....

Shut up that stinky and rotten buccal of yours. Imo state terrorist miscreant

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.