Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hilarious - Imagine These Pesidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious - Imagine These Pesidents (580 Views)

Imagine These 5 Celebrities Were Female Nurses, Who Do You Think Would Have Been / Small Seychelles With This Kind Of Money, Just Imagine How Rich People There Are / Hilarious: Imagine ‘hurricane Abimbola’ Is Heading For Ekiti State In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious - Imagine These Pesidents by mannobi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just imagine!
Imagine Fayose becoming the president of FRN, all Àmàlà junctions would have a special sit for Mr president
Imagine fasola as the president of Nigeria, every state would have a special website built with #50 million naira. I wonder if angels were the ones accessing it.
Imagine Elrufai as the president, all workers would get sacked within a year.
Imagine Aminu Tambuwa as the president of Nigeria, don't be surprised seeing the presido climbing the fence of Aso Rock on a dark day.
Imagine Dino melaye as the president, just get ready for the remix of our AJEKUN IYA soundtrack.
If we have Sen Adeleke as the president hmm every day would be dancing competition at the council meeting.
Imagine gov Ajimobi as the president of Nigeria, hmmm i don't want to offend any CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY o.
Imagine Sen Ben Bruce as the president of Nigeria, all official documents would be signed on Twitter by making common sense.
And finally should my man Owelle Rochas become the president of Nigeria. Everyone of us would get a statue in Imo

Loool feel free to add more
Re: Hilarious - Imagine These Pesidents by quinnboy: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Hilarious - Imagine These Pesidents by marsoden: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
I'm trying so hard to at least smile.

(1) (Reply)

Apc: Was It Change Or One Chance / Buhari's Son Seriously Injured: Saraki, Atiku Pray For Him / Open Letter To Our President Buhari's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.