Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (39602 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Le me think and get back to you.
successking401:
the cost of the medicine is #60,000 .since you are in Lagos,waybill cost is #2,000 total = #62,000. " option B" under this option I will be the one to pay for the first and last lab test,pay for my own lawyer while you pay for yours, finally administer the medicine for two weeks and the cost of this very option is #150,000.(N:B) under this option the agreement thing will take place in Bayelsa but at a place where both of us will agree to meet.the choice is yours.thank you
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
engwari:
Le me think and get back to you.
ok
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
I will respond next year.
successking401:
ok
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
engwari:
I will respond next year.
no problem
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Blackpromise(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
engwari:
How much?
Cost is like 3400 USD..
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by zolution: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
engwari:
I like this, but you have not allayed my fears and answered my questions completely which are:
What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs- This has been answered partially?

What's the price of your herb(s)?
How long is it taken?=answered

Are you in Lagos?
Who will bear the cost of the test because I have done one already?
Who will bear the cost of the agreement? because it cost about $20 to get a lawyer to sign an agreement. I will suggest you sign an undertaking with you r company letter head with your company seal.
engwari:
I like this, but you have not allayed my fears and answered my questions completely which are:
What's ur location and how genuine and sincere are u concerning the efficacy of ur herbs- This has been answered partially?

What's the price of your herb(s)?
How long is it taken?=answered

Are you in Lagos?
Who will bear the cost of the test because I have done one already?
Who will bear the cost of the agreement? because it cost about $20 to get a lawyer to sign an agreement. I will suggest you sign an undertaking with you r company letter head with your company seal.

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by zolution: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
successking401:
any body can claim anything,yes i agree.but my dear if you are sure you are suffering from staphylococcus aureus,please let's talk.just a little advice for you,if you want to treat it with oyibo medicine pls don't waste a dime in this country,travel abroad.but if you want it treated and flushed out with herbs,lets talk.i can do it

Don't waste your money for any treatment. U can get rid of Staph yourself with the simple stuff I have posted. I have Staph n I've spent over 50k all to no avail but since l started my own herbal medication, my Moderate growth of Staph has reduced to A Very Little Staph ! I'm not advertising anthing but I'm telling u this for humanity sake. I posted my before n after results urine culture tests on my post. I will go for the final test next week Wednesday n post the result on Thursday or Friday pending whenever l receive it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by gnss(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
zolution:

Don't waste your money for any treatment. U can get rid of Staph yourself with the simple stuff I have posted. I have Staph n I've spent over 50k all to no avail but since l started my own herbal medication, my Moderate growth of Staph has reduced to A Very Little Staph ! I'm not advertising anthing but I'm telling u this for humanity sake. I posted my before n after results urine culture tests on my post. I will go for the final test next week Wednesday n post the result on Thursday or Friday pending whenever l receive it.
Quite Interesting ,God bless you for this piece of Information ,This composition of your can never and will never cure any strain of staphylococcus However I would like to make some very important points here ,you are not the only one that have tried this composition before ,i have as well tried it as well and i experienced some changes then, the level of staphylococcus aureus in my body was Heavy Growth going to MRSA then ,i knew about all these items. i started using it and felts a little relief , i went for a medical test it says it has reduced to moderate growth , I continued for many months , it says scanty growth , i was surprised when the bacteria got back fully again to heavy growth again ,this time around it was very disturbing ,the Alcohol in the mixture started affecting my internal organs like kidney and liver ,i just have to stop it , Staphylococcus aureus is a very stubborn bacteria , make your research about staphylococcus aureus , it has a very serious Resistance , today you feel a little relief tomorrow it starts all over again ,not until you personally takes to strict and helping nutrition , good hygiene , rigorous Preventions and immune boosting diets.you will keep searching and looking for a solution .Have you not heard experiences of people who have taken effective,Potent and very expensive Antibiotics yet no solution ,someone mentioned that if you need to treat staphylococcus aureus with Antibiotics you should not spend a dime in this country but travel abroad that is a very big lie because there are some people that have travelled abroad to get cured they came back and they still have staphylococcus symptoms , Staphylococcus is called the Super Bug .If at all you are Lucky to have a solution for a month or so ,watch it if you do not try to keep to those things I have mentioned you discover soonest staphylococcus will be back ,You just have to learn how to keep going with Prevention tips .Safe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sodium sulphate.

Google this salt. Tell me what U think.

Nnendu Herbal Center
www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by gnss(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ezebohirepurcha:
Sodium sulphate.

Google this salt. Tell me what U think.

Nnendu Herbal Center
www.drnnendu..com.ng
A Research is still on in regards to how to Prevents Food Borne Staphylococcus aureus/Food Poisoning ,The salt is not to be taken directly to cure Staphylococcus aureus in the body .The research was funded by the Wellcome Trust, the European Commission, and the German Research Foundation. Source:http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_16-8-2016-17-16-21

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Blackpromise:

Cost is like 3400 USD..
Thats 720,000 Naira or more shocked cry cry cry.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2017
zolution:

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment!
OK.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2017
I was surfing the net when I came across your post.
Sister! Do not latronise any on NL, you will only regret it. They are all fake trying to sell or advertise their products. Visit a hospital and get treated not all this taken advantage of your health challenge.
My 1dollar.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tracypacy:
Sister! Do not latronise any on NL, you will only regret it. They are all fake trying to sell or advertise their products. Visit a hospital and get treated not all this taken advantage of your health challenge.
My 1dollar.
Thanks.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
zolution:

Hmmmm, can you send me this remedy. I need to urgently eradicate mine asap.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
gnss:
Quite Interesting ,God bless you for this piece of Information ,This composition of your can never and will never cure any strain of staphylococcus However I would like to make some very important points here ,you are not the only one that have tried this composition before ,i have as well tried it as well and i experienced some changes then, the level of staphylococcus aureus in my body was Heavy Growth going to MRSA then ,i knew about all these items. i started using it and felts a little relief , i went for a medical test it says it has reduced to moderate growth , I continued for many months , it says scanty growth , i was surprised when the bacteria got back fully again to heavy growth again ,this time around it was very disturbing ,the Alcohol in the mixture started affecting my internal organs like kidney and liver ,i just have to stop it , Staphylococcus aureus is a very stubborn bacteria , make your research about staphylococcus aureus , it has a very serious Resistance , today you feel a little relief tomorrow it starts all over again ,not until you personally takes to strict and helping nutrition , good hygiene , rigorous Preventions and immune boosting diets.you will keep searching and looking for a solution .Have you not heard experiences of people who have taken effective,Potent and very expensive Antibiotics yet no solution ,someone mentioned that if you need to treat staphylococcus aureus with Antibiotics you should not spend a dime in this country but travel abroad that is a very big lie because there are some people that have travelled abroad to get cured they came back and they still have staphylococcus symptoms , Staphylococcus is called the Super Bug .If at all you are Lucky to have a solution for a month or so ,watch it if you do not try to keep to those things I have mentioned you discover soonest staphylococcus will be back ,You just have to learn how to keep going with Prevention tips .Safe.
You mean no cure for this infection internally.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
try semen mcs to know if you are fertile
zolution:

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by armadeo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
You did a test that said staph.

The test also said the staph is sensitive to ciprofloxacin,

I don't understand why you are here again.

Have you used the ciprofloxacin for at least 2 weeks consistently and repeated the test To see if it was effective?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Yes, if not I will not be here.
armadeo:
You did a test that said staph.

The test also said the staph is sensitive to ciprofloxacin,

I don't understand why you are here again.

Have you used the ciprofloxacin for at least 2 weeks consistently and repeated the test To see if it was effective?

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by deriod(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blackpromise:
Cost is like 3400 USD..
LOL grin
Blackpromise:
Cost is like 3400 USD..
LOL
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by deriod(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
engwari:
Thats 720,000 Naira or more shocked cry cry cry.
imagine dis
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deriod:

imagine dis

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by armadeo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
engwari:
Yes, if not I will not be here.

Okay.

I don't think you need thousands of dollars to treat a UTI. All you need is the best antibiotic suited for it.

1. Maybe you need to use another lab to repeat the test.

2. I've discovered that strong antibiotics like zinacef or augmentin usually takes care of this stuff.

IMO.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by gnss(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Tracypacy:
My 1dollar.
She said she has been to Hospital before ,Used the Antibiotics prescribed for two weeks ,do you mean she should go to another Hospital .Probably the Hospital she went to before is not Ok...
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by gnss(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
armadeo:

Okay.

I don't think you need thousands of dollars to treat a UTI. All you need is the best antibiotic suited for it.

2. I've discovered that strong antibiotics like zinacef or augmentin usually takes care of this stuff.

IMO.

Its good she repeats the Medical Test in another Test in another reputable Laboratory . Taking Antibiotics without a Sensitivity Test is self medication and its not good ,Medical test should be carried out to determine which drug should be used ,Off course an Antibiotics could be very potent and effective and yet not work for everyone .There are people that used Gentamycin and yet the bacteria Resisted it .Meanwhile You could share with your Doctor that you heard about an Antibiotics been effective against staphylococcus aureus he is the best position to advise you .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2018
It depends on her. I do not know the hospital she has been to and I will say she repeats the test after the medication/antibotics, that would enable her determine the true picture of the STI OR UTI.
gnss:
She said she has been to Hospital before ,Used the Antibiotics prescribed for two weeks ,do you mean she should go to another Hospital .Probably the Hospital she went to before is not Ok...
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
My brother from her story, she said,'' the test result showed moderate staph growth''. I have observed with my little experience that staph is a very stubborn bacteria infection.
armadeo:

Okay.

IMO.

@ the bolded does not work for everyone besides it is your opinion. 60% of the bacteria will be killed but the remaining 40% become resistant to the antibiotics, then you will need a higher antibiotics to deal with it and the cycle continues.
The pain, discomfort, infertility and *sighs*. it is a terrible experience.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by gnss(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Tracypacy:
My brother from her story, she said,'' the test result showed moderate staph growth''. I have observed with my little experience that staph is a very stubborn bacteria infection.
@ the bolded does not work for everyone besides it is your opinion. 60% of the bacteria will be killed but the remaining 40% become resistant to the antibiotics, then you will need a higher antibiotics to deal with it and the cycle continues.
The pain, discomfort, infertility and *sighs*. it is a terrible experience.
You are very right ...The journey for a Solution may last for several years years .On and On and On ,The issue is not mostly about the drug you take but that bacteria ,Staphylococcus aureus is very stubborn ,No wonder its caller MRSA Methiciline resistance staphylococcus aureus.Methiciline is a very very potent and effective Antibiotics yet staphylococcus aureus resisted it so which other Could Staphylococcus aureus not resists..God helps
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
PLS AM CRYING, REPLY MY PM.
gnss:
You are very right ...The journey for a Solution may last for several years years .On and On and On ,The issue is not mostly about the drug you take but that bacteria ,Staphylococcus aureus is very stubborn ,No wonder its caller MRSA Methiciline resistance staphylococcus aureus.Methiciline is a very very potent and effective Antibiotics yet staphylococcus aureus resisted it so which other Could Staphylococcus aureus not resists..God helps
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2018
gnss:
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by armadeo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
engwari:
PLS AM CRYING, REPLY MY PM.

I think you should see a medical microbiologist. They are in the best position to assist you.

I knew that staph was stubborn but never thought that it was this bad. Never had a UTI so I was speaking from experience of cough and chest issues.

Anyway.

Do you have symptoms of UTI currently and is it supported by results from another lab. Not to be suspicious but many quack labs are out there so you need to go to a well recognised lab for a urine mcs.

The sensitivity of staph would be identified and if vancomycin is among the drugs you should endeavour to use it.

Honestly I would advise a one on one with a doctor to monitor your progress. It may be stubborn but there is a chance.

Ps don't pay anybody anything here. There's a likelihood it's a scam.

All the best. I will provide any information I see on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by armadeo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
@gns MRSA was the reason I mentioned vancomycin. It's mostly used and it's available though on the high side.

There's also another one I can't recall the name that's ridiculously expensive but very effective.

She should see a doctor and stop this lab results treatment.

There are other complications involved being a female of child bearing age.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.