Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,254 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta (30880 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Activeman391(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Aging pair..but still looking beautiful
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by afbstrategies: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please celebrate safely because I don't want to hear bad news this Christmas about ransom and kidnapping. Safety is better than photo ops.

Happy Christmas to all men and women of goodwill. Evil people, please look for the nearest lake and do the needful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by alfred007(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
muller101:
stop having wet dreams in the afternoon

thank u! I will take proposition seriously
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
adez33:
My only problem now is how to comfort and console all those girls that their pastors told they will marry before the end of this year. Today is 25th, December pls my people, how closer are you to the marriage having in mind that there are only 365 days this year and 359 has been spent so far? I shall know that the thunder and brimstone that will fire some of these fake pastors are already in taking permission from Aso Rock
Many are getting married tomorrow
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by alfredilly: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
This Hilda Dokubo still look young. Even look younger than Shan George. She was the screen goddess in the early days of nollywood, I mean the late nineties and early 2000s.
Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 26, 2017
alfred007:
I just banged both of them

With your imagination abi?

You can eat this with your imagination too.

Re: Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta by alfred007(m): 4:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Zionista:

With your imagination abi?
You can eat this with your imagination too.

I just did that tooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Glows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.