Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,935 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert (1177 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by lodgerill: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
A diehard fan of Wizkid has surprised her fellow fans following the action she took after her favourite singer, Wizkid touched her hands some days ago.

According to a Lady, Annie who was gisting her friend, Ola about what went down at Wizkid concert, she claims, the singer passed by a group of people – presumably while performing – and in salutation of his adorned fans, made physical contact with them.

This caused one of the ladies who was touched to extend the feel down to her genitals and the teller of the story was so shook that even sleep couldn’t take the thought off her mind.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/lady-fingers-her-private-parts-after.html

Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by domopps(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Keep it coming .....brov all serial masturbators shall be exposed

Cheers
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by lodgerill: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Yebariba Samboribobo
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by Oye0404(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
is DAT d lady or d picture is just for illustrations cos i don't know how easy it is get dis pics in such a crowded place...
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by HeyCorleone(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by purem(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2017
OK! Now this is what I described has Buncombe of Ninnyhammer and
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

I don't even know the meaning of those words but I know it's suits that lady shikena
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by Khd95(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Annie which kain lie be this na
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert by bingbagbo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
I greet you in the name of God the father and the Lord Jesus Christ
who is and who was and who is to come

This earth is bound for eminent destruction

This is not the first time the earth is going to be destroyed

This earth saw partial destruction before Adam was created

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!(Isaiah 14:12)

Then there was the destruction by flood during Noah's time (Genesis 5:28-10:32)

Now this earth is sitting on a time bomb, this earth is so fast passing away by the seconds only those who are sons of God shall prevail

Lucifer and his host of wicked fallen angels have been long condemned and their portion is an eternal lake of fire he is consequently looking for men to join him. He is bating you with SIN.

James 4:8

The Grace of my Lord and God Jesus Christ be with you now and forever more Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself / Apart From I Will Never Disappoint You, What Other Jokes Do Guys Tell Ladies? / Woman Goes On Tinder Date Completely N*ked, Thanks To Body Paints (video+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.