Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,167 members, 7,936,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (575668 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
I love d way Crystal replied that Ayo gal, its kinda classy

3 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Banje101(m): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Horlar995(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thanks for the mention ma'am....... Nice one......

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by olatex25(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
“Ayo! Woman to woman, I have a little advice for you. Don't force yourself on a guy who have eyes for another woman. It's just a pure waste of precious time" ..... like seriously it really don't worth d time....
I dey feel u like.....? well done dear, more inspiration fall on u

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by afolabiwunmi: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kudos to you ma'am more wisdom fall on you.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by hebraheem20(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
kudos to you ma. God will bless you for the wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by ogunholla(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
rachealfst:
Dedication: ogunholla
Thanks for the dedication ma, God honour you too.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Diamondmae: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Am coming out of my ghost mode, dis is really a nice story, so much lessons to learn. nice job rachealfst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dedication:
richiearmany14, Banje101, Toluade45, arikedunjoye, RichBrown, bigbauer, queenitee, HARMYMY, emerituscalculus, CHINEX1055, yvesboss, hebraheem20, Diamondmae

AYO
I got back to school and narrated my ordeal to my room mate who is into runs.
"Benita, I love this guy and one useless rich girl want to snatch him away from me" I poured out.
"You better don't kill yourself because of a boy. This one that you are crying, I'm sure the guy must be stinkingly rich"
"He is not rich, he lives in my house as a tenant. Infact he is a cab driver but he has potential and full of dreams, that I can tell and I want to be a part of his future"
"Did I hear you well. Cab driver ukwa!" Ayo! For the very first time, you fall my hand. I even thought he's one rich dude so I can take you to one Baba that use to help me get my magas"
"Benita! Benita! I don't mind, take me to that baba. If I don't act fast I'll loose this guy forever. Please" I pleaded with her.
"Okay.......calm down. I'll take you. I'll call baba and inform him I'm coming with someone"
"When are we going?"
"Tomorrow, I already have plans for today” She said.

The next day, we went to the Baba's house. At first I thought the place will be scary like we see in some Nollywood movies. But to my surprise it's a flat a beautiful house at that. The baba is a porch herbalist though he is of age.
"What do you want child? He asked me as we settled down.
I narrated everything to him. He brought out a red piece of cloth and spread it on a small wooden table before him.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!” He exclaimed.
"Baba what is it?" Benita asked.
"Hmm....see glory......" He said in awe.
"Baba we can't see anything, whose glory" Benita asked and I was just wondering what drama is going on with the baba.

____________Toyin Taiwo
"Sorry you can see it, the boy you brought his case is a great person. His star will shine for the whole world to see"
"I thought as much. Benita didn't I tell you that he looks like someone with a promising future" I said proudly and blushing at the same time.
"But the sad news is that you can't have him because we can't touch him"
"What! Baba don't fall my hand o. Which one is we can't touch him. Do something o, just name your price Baba. I've told Ayo a lot about you o" Benita said angrily.
"Benita, will you keep quiet and let me land!"
"Sorry baba, go on" she said
"The boy has so much grace upon him and he is untouchable" Baba said.
"So what do we do now?” she asked calmly this time.
"There's only one way to get people like Oba"
"What way?" I asked curiously.
"You can only get him through sex. That's the only time we can strike people like this" he explained.
"Baba that one is not hard, let her go and seduce the boy" Benita said and baba laughed.
"Baba, why are you laughing. She's right just give me something that I can use to seduce him. I can also put it in his food" I suggested.
"Ha ha ha......."baba laughed again.
"Baba, what is it. Don't keep us in the dark" Benita said and baba spoke.
"He will never eat your food. If you have been giving him food before now be rest assured that your food ends up in the trash" he said.
"So he hasn't been eating my food! Good. Baba just do something and make him fall and have sex with me" I said.
"He can't and will never have sex with you" he stated.
"Huh" Benita exclaimed.
"His only weakness is that lady you talked about. If he can sleep with her then we can hyptonize him as he'll become vulnerable"

____________Toyin Taiwo
"Really!" Benita and I chorused again.
"So baba, you mean, the guy and his girlfriend never had sex before now?" Benita asked.
"Isn't it obvious" he replied her.
"So what are we going to do now?" I asked.
"Nothing, the only solution is for him to have sex"
"Baba!" Benita called out obviously disappointed.
"Benita! If you leave this place and go to ten thousand places, you'll get the same answer I gave you. There's no other way"
"We believe you baba"
"One more thing you need to know. If he has pre-marital sex, he'll be as good as nothing as it will rob him off his glory. He may not achieve anything tangible in life. Even the devil himself is waiting for him to fumble so he can strip him off his glory. It's a pity, you can't see what I’m seeing”
"Really, an ordinary cab driver" Benita said.
"Sit down there, that cab driver is part of the journey he has to tread to greatness" he replied Benita.
"What will you gain from a man that will eventually become useless" she said to me.
"You see.....just let him go. You will find another man my daughter" he advised.
We both sighed. We thanked baba and left sadly.
____________________Toyin Taiwo

OBA
Crystal and I became inseparable and we are always together anytime we are free. I took her to her father's house on a friday evening after she closed from work.
We met Daddy Afam and Crystal's mum who was around too. We exchanged greetings and informed them that the two of us are now dating. They were so happy and they gave their blessings.
Though Crystal already told her mum and they've both prayed about it and convinced that we are good together.

I also took her to my parent's house that same but before we went to the house, we stopped at the market first since it's the end of the month. I got all the food stuffs with Crystal by my side. I told her sit back in the car but she declined so she followed me.
I don't want to stress her, so I call on one of the market assistants to help carry the goods. We got back to the car and I paid for the services. We kept the goods in the car trunk and left the market.
"Oba! I'm really impressed with this homely gesture of us. A man buying food stuffs in the market! And I also love the fact that you still take care of your parents despite your income" she said expressively.
"It's my duty. If I don't take care of them, is it an outsider that will take care of them!" I replied her.
"You are right and I admire your sense of responsibility" she commended.
"That reminds me. I got an email from Exonn Mobil. I'm invited for the final interview”
“Oh my God! She exclaimed.
She was so happy to when I broke the news to her and she urge me to make sure I prepare well for the interview.
We got to my parent's house. My siblings came out and I told them to bring out the food stuffs, she also helped them in carrying some. The three only exchanged greetings. We entered the house, then I formally introduced her to my parents and siblings.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cyndy1000(f): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wao! It's seems Oba isn't just a great man but a man of God . Thank God Crystal and him are match from heaven. Thanks ma for the update more grace.

Thank God Ayo don give up. I was really scared when Benita mentioned baba it reminded of another Beatrice.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by yvesboss(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
cyndy1000:
Wao! It's seems Oba isn't just a great man but a man of God . Thank God Crystal and him are match from heaven. Thanks ma for the update more grace.

Thank God Ayo don give up. I was really scared when Benita mentioned baba it reminded of another Beatrice.

I hope Ayo gave up for real..now i am scared

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by vickyluvspices(f): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2018
unpredictedone:
That "young lady" could be Oba's cousin, or landlord's daughter. I'm neither worried nor afraid that Crystal might suspect Oba having anything to do with the unknown lady. After all that could be to test their love, which is allowed in any relationship to make it rigid. The Love Oba has for Crystal is unquenchable, unstoppable and indisputable. Whosoever is against it, should quietly rush to any nearby army check point, select one of the soldiers and bless him with a heavy slap. whatever happens after that will be enough for him/her to realise Oba and Crystal (CRYSOBA) were meant for each other, and no impetus of crocodile dance, interference or manipulation is worthful to eliminate it.

Abeg, Toyin Taiwo (Toyin Tomatoe) well done oo.
May your inspiration never get frustrated like PHCN
u just said it all for me.great piece rachealfst

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Pearl05(f): 4:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Destiny sinker, stains, sucker .....premarital sex. Oh God I hope that's not where the Broken Hedge will come from.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mofy1(f): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Make sure oba get rich o not because of crystal but for the fact that he is a good child to his parents. One who takes care of his or her parents is not suppose to suffer. Because when your parents are happy through you then you should be successful.

3 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by bimberry1307(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Hmmm! Ayo, how market nau? thanks Op.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by timota(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2018
This is great @ rachelfst ,i wish u more of His grace and His mercy to those whose destiny was tampered with through sexual immorality. Hope u meant Exxon mobil maybe u do the correction whenever the company's name come up again.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2018
O pay mi ooooo. Ayo later give up.
Tanks a lot 4d update. Jah bless

RESPECT

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by phemmyhelu(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2018
This story is obarious and crystalious of a story. Some enemies want to Ayorious the obarious in the story but God of Daddy afamrious and mummy crystalious as supercious the Ayorious in the story.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by vickyluvspices(f): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
#CRYSOBA can forsee wedding bell ringing soon...as for ayo all i have 2 pay to u is fafafafawo...stewpid gul...#fumes hotly.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Brey(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
what a lovely story,please I crave your indulgence.help this baby with your votes
www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=381034#

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by peejaylemmy(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Nice update,thank God say Ayo don give up on "an ordinary cab driver" according to Benita .

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cbella(f): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pearl05:
Destiny sinker, stained, sucker .....premarital sex. Oh God I hope that's not where the Broken Hedge will come from.

Oba won't survive the test of P SEX... Who doesn't like sweet apple... Smh
But when things break, only God can put them back together.

Their love will survive it

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Brey(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please show this baby Love Vote for Grace Adogah at https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=381034 God grant your heart desires as you vote

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
When i said Ayo is an upcoming witch i knew she will take things to different level. thank GOD oba head strong.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ayo will sha kill herself.
Crystal jare, no one can take your man from you
Thanks for the dedication sis

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
This story is getting hotter by the day. Thumbs up for rachael
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
This story is getting hotter by the day. Thumbs up for rachael

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cyndy1000(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Biko nu Oba will survive the test of prematial sex n conquer. because I even have a feeling his also a virgin just maybe. You hardly see someone of his caliber not having a girlfriend. I also trust Crystal with her upbringing even though it was thwarted.

I just remembered something Crystal saying Oba fell sick after returning from enugu. I hope Beatrice didn't do her Jazz . hmmmm if she did end of road for her. Touch not my annoiting and do my prophet no harm.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Well done, Rachael
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Pinkfeet: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
thanks for the update
rachealfst kudos to you .
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Holluwaphlexy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
racheal oil dey ur head...... I dey feel u die more inspiration ma'am
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by bigbauer(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
rachealfst:
Dedication:
richiearmany14, Banje101, Toluade45, arikedunjoye, RichBrown, bigbauer, queenitee, HARMYMY, emerituscalculus, CHINEX1055, yvesboss, hebraheem20, Diamondmae

@rachealfst,
Thanks for the dedication once again. Abeg no vex, shey you fit take driving job take decorate my ministry? I for dey happy no be small. @All, please help a brother out. Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.