Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,165 members, 7,960,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture (1063 Views)

Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. / Snake Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet snakes / Cat Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet cats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by edogu(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2010
I'm a lover of dog and I hope all nairalanders (those interested in anything about dog) will show case their dog's pictures. As for me I love Caucasian dog cos of security purpose (for intruders). Caucasian dog do not joke with their master and therefore they make sure they are protected. For more info you can go to google. If properly socialized, the Caucasian dog could be gentle with your visitors. Here is the pix of the Caucasian dog. Sorry i couldn't find the picture sad
Re: Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2010
my dog is a lhasa-apso & poodle mix (lhasapoo), lots of fur; hypoallergenic, shes a bit of a lap dog but also a watchdog (lhasas are gate guards). i'll post a pic 2morow. weighs 11.5 pounds, barks like a 60 pounder lol though she is really a wuss. Her name is Dream.
Re: Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2010
Never heard of a caucasian breed! I'll have to google that up
Re: Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by iice(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
My babies are chihuahuas cheesy Noise makers. Good watch dogs. The noise is enough to drive a person insane cheesy Overweight though. . .am a sucker for their puppy dog eyes. They like human food. . .i don't mean rice and all that. Ice cream. . .cold grapes/mangoes. . .all that stuff tongue
Re: Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by AqRiUsAge(f): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
lol ice cream
Re: Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
okay, just saw pictures of the Caucasian breed, cool. Lots of fur oooo! I wonder if they shed. Cute breed.
Re: Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
cant seem to remember how to post pics on here,, here is a link to my dog's fb account with her pic (I know, am pathetic, I know.)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dream-Devie-Black/872985054

Hoping to get another dog in two years, hopefully, two wont be too much. Might just breed her and keep one of her pups.

(1) (Reply)

Omo_to_dun: Show Yourself You Nigerian Coward. / Please I Need A Legal Advice. My People Are Being Harrassed Because Of Me. / Puzzle Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.