Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Wow,see The Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria, This Cnt Be True O Aregbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow,see The Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria, This Cnt Be True O Aregbe (416 Views)

Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Can It Be True That Emmanuella Comedian Is Pregnant? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow,see The Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria, This Cnt Be True O Aregbe by Neatnewz: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
The state was set the second wealthiest among the 36 state of the alliance, as indicated by a report discharged on Monday. The Financial Derivatives Company, which discharged the report, in its introduction, titled: "How the States Performed in 2017" by its Managing Director Bismark Rewane, said in one of the main three monetary experts in Nigeria, Osun had the most minimal net Federal Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) distribution yet was not reprobate in the installment of compensation unpaid debts.

The report demonstrated that Osun is.....Read full details and list accordingly here � http://www.neatnewz.tk/2018/01/revealed-see-second-wealthiest-state-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny Drawing Of Seyi Shay. / Ever Since I Started The #givechallenge I’ve Been Under Serious Attack-williams / (video) Nigerian Man’s Lips Bitten Off While Defending Girlfriend From Abuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.