Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,946 members, 7,959,981 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby (1782 Views)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Lovely Feathery Gown (photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Faithola(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nollywood actress Kehinde Bankole seems to have welcomed her patter of tiny feet but has kept it under rap due to the baby mama drama that smears all over it.

According to reports:
An actress gave birth 2 days ago in London. She hid her pregnancy well because she is not married to her baby daddy and is kinda his side chick without knowing it.
Read More here [url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/01/Kehinde-bankole-welcomes-her-son.html]

Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eya.

When life gives u lemons, you make a lemonade out of it.

She's a decent woman.
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by ClitoPen: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hai!
This lady I admire so much in nollywood!! Having this underground scandal trailing her!! Na bad belle ppl

Congrats cutie
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Blackhawk03(f): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't know her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You don't know this chick?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Blackhawk03(f): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

You don't know this chick?

At all grin cheesy

Who's she? Any of her movies?
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

At all grin cheesy

Who's she?

Hihihi. I noticed her from an edition of Superstory.
She is a good actress.
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by PenisCaP: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Same here.
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Blackhawk03(f): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Hihihi. I noticed her from an edition of Superstory.
She is a good actress.

Superstory? I can't remember the last time I followed that soap sef. I'm actually not a TV person, can't go 15 or 20mins before sleeping off. Phewwwww! Since you've said she's good, I believe she's good then. grin

Make I go YouTube, go check out her movies...
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Blackhawk03(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Same here.

Lol. grin

Thank God! I almost felt like an oldie or bush pesin there. cheesy grin
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by PenisCaP: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. grin
Thank God! I almost felt like an oldie or bush pesin there. cheesy grin

Lolz nop dearie
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
I like her so much tongue she is a good actress
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Rooneyboy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
kennygee:
Eya.

She's a decent woman.

Who told you she's decent

And why the eya

U ladies sef, u never seize to amuse me.
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Preca(f): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
nice...children are gifts from God
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Espada10: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
kennygee:
Eya.

She's a decent woman.

Rooneyboy:

Who told you she's decent

And why the eya

U ladies sef, u never seize to amuse me.
women and their delusional quotes... just want to flog her like this

Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Jodha(f): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
I respect her a lot....she's one of the best actresses we have in Naija...
Re: Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby by Rooneyboy(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Espada10:

women and their delusional quotes... just want to flog her like this

Please do flog her make she get sense. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“I've Been Married For 7yrs, But I Get Wet Whenever I See A Handsome, Strong Man / My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me / Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.